Why is Titanfall so hyped?

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
It was made by a company that was the shyt before DICE came around and its an xbox exclusive. Game will be a overrated failure and then it will come to ps4 which is when people will finally realize how overrated it is.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The harsh reality is that had Activision not gotten greedy this would be the evolution of call of duty.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Check my PSN "Introvese"

Only 2 FPS on my games list. And that's only because my nephew brought them over. Not my type of game anymore. I'm just inquiring why is this game so hyped?

what's the point of this thread if you just don't like first person shooters?

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
what's the point of this thread if you just don't like first person shooters?
Perfect Dark, Golden Eye, Doom etc... I loved them. But I grew tired of the genre over the years. All I'm doing is asking a ? why do people think this game is game of the year already. I would love for this game to be great. So if ever it came to the 4 I may give it a chance

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You're mad as fukk

I said I'm probably getting an Xbox for it but surely you ignore that

Most people here can agree that it looks like cod, get over it nikka :pachaha:
Not mad at anything. And the only people who say it looks like cod is Sony stans. I wonder why :lupe:

Me: it looks like cod, I want it, I'll cop an Xbox for it

Meach: it looks like cod?!? Sony Stan alert!!!

:heh: nikkas been losing his thought process Tryna defend the damn Xbox

Not one of you can give a reason why it looks like cod. "Cause aiming some the sights looks the same" :dead:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
if you aren't excited for this game you either own a PS3/PS4 or you don't like FPS games.

your opinion is worthless...

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Not mad at anything. And the only people who say it looks like cod is Sony stans. I wonder why :lupe:

Not one of you can give a reason why it looks like cod. "Cause aiming some the sights looks the same" :dead:
You are probably the worst poster in the arcadium.

Just for fun, google cod/titanfall or they look the same however you want. It's being said by peopke everywhere.

Now google how many people are comparing ryse and uncharted. Nobody except you, because youre an idiot. Guess what game it does get compared to though? God of war. :heh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You are probably the worst poster in the arcadium.

Just for fun, google cod/titanfall or they look the same however you want. It's being said by peopke everywhere.

Now google how many people are comparing ryse and uncharted. Nobody except you, because youre an idiot. Guess what game it does get compared to though? God of war. :heh:

This is what people who have played the game are saying
I’ve been asked if Titanfall is ‘just Call of Duty with mechs’ many times, and to describe the title so simply is to do it a disservice. It’s one of few next-gen titles of gamescom that actually felt fresh, innovative and that embraced the power of new technology.

Titanfall is not just Call of Duty with mechs. The games play similarly at their core, Titanfall's flow of battle, verticality, andstory-expanding radio chatter coalesce into a fresh experience.

And like I said above. I gave a real explanation for my opinions. When I ask any of you why it looks like cod I just get non answers and deflections.

"Bu bu but other people said it looks like COD" :heh:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is what people who have played the game are saying

And like I said above. I gave a real explanation for my opinions. When I ask any of you why it looks like cod I just get non answers and deflections.

"Bu bu but other people said it looks like COD" :heh:

shyt looks like lost planet...based on the texture integrity.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I hope people are keeping context reading this thread.

Notice you don't see PC or Xbox gamers confused at the hype.

Notice you don't see general FPS players confused at the hype.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope people are keeping context reading this thread.

Notice you don't see PC or Xbox gamers confused at the hype.

Notice you don't see general FPS players confused at the hype.
So ps players aren't fps players? All pc gamers only play pc? All Xbox players are fps players? :smh:

I been playing on Xbox for years , probably more than some of you stans.