Why is Titanfall so hyped?

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
To me Titanfall looks pretty good. I'm sure most of the people on here have never played Tribes 1 or 2, but thats the main reason I want to get it. Its like a new Tribes with better Mechs (which I also like). The only thing is that its a Microsoft exclusive, meaning I'll be able to get it for PC (with mods). If you ask me though I think this and Destiny are the best looking FPS's of the new gen.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Ya'll know damn well these console only gamers never played tribes or mech warrior. They only played bad ports, lost planet, and zone of enders(which was :blessed:). Let them have their shine.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a videogame none of us has played. Y'all dudes that are hyping this game. It's because of the gaming media. And y'all are setting yourselves up for failure. Too many games that were supposed to be great ended up not. I never seen a game that was this certified as great before it's release.
GTA V was certified and it came thru as good as described/hyped. Now with that said. if you play anything to often you will get sick of it really quick. So dont use that as a measuring stick.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It's a videogame none of us has played. Y'all dudes that are hyping this game. It's because of the gaming media. And y'all are setting yourselves up for failure. Too many games that were supposed to be great ended up not. I never seen a game that was this certified as great before it's release.

1. Sony fanboys hating on the most awarded game in console and PC history
2. Sony fanboys still talk like KZSF is good, or that infamous will "do numbers" :bryan:
3.) More than "the gaming media" have played it, they all agree its great.
4.) Once again, notice who is complaining.. same dudes saying it was a timed exclusive :heh:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1. Sony fanboys hating on the most awarded game in console and PC history
2. Sony fanboys still talk like KZSF is good, or that infamous will "do numbers" :bryan:
3.) More than "the gaming media" have played it, they all agree its great.
4.) Once again, notice who is complaining.. same dudes saying it was a timed exclusive :heh:

I want this game so bad it's got mechs and it's the og dudes from infinity ward this game will be a system seller.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4