Why is Titanfall so hyped?

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
It's decent. No aim assist or overpowered nonsense like some other shooters.

is that why you don't enjoy it or tell other guys in the PS4 thread to get BF4 instead?

I been playing on Xbox for years , probably more than some of you stans.

aren't you 17 or some shyt like that? You couldn't even hold the duke controller with those baby hands when the OG Xbox dropped. Cut it out.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
So ps players aren't fps players? All pc gamers only play pc? All Xbox players are fps players? :smh:

I been playing on Xbox for years , probably more than some of you stans.

PC gamers can appreciate what Titanfall is bringing to the table seeing it drifts away from the current style of popular shooters and moves more towards the GOATs of past.

Xbox gamers anticipation needs no explanation.

We only see sony stans here question the quality of Titanfall. The same group championing Killzone leading up to launch. :stopitslime: Sit down and be happy COD may have legit competition. I'd rather not have another gen with COD leading the genre.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Perfect Dark, Golden Eye, Doom etc... I loved them. But I grew tired of the genre over the years. All I'm doing is asking a ? why do people think this game is game of the year already. I would love for this game to be great. So if ever it came to the 4 I may give it a chance

people thinking it's "GOTY" already seems like a strawman

it's an upcoming 'AAA' game. it's made by some of the old IW dudes. it's a new IP. people that have played it, seem to really enjoy it. they've been teasing gameplay at various events. does there really need to be any further explanation for whatever perceived "hype"?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
is that why you don't enjoy it or tell other guys in the PS4 thread to get BF4 instead?

aren't you 17 or some shyt like that? You couldn't even hold the duke controller with those baby hands when the OG Xbox dropped. Cut it out.
I tell people to get bf4 because of what they probably would like based on what they're asking for. also I'm 24 breh where the hell you get 17 from? I was joking in that other thread when I posted that.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PC gamers can appreciate what Titanfall is bringing to the table seeing it drifts away from the current style of popular shooters and moves more towards the GOATs of past.

Xbox gamers anticipation needs no explanation.

We only see sony stans here question the quality of Titanfall. The same group championing Killzone leading up to launch. :stopitslime: Sit down and be happy COD may have legit competition. I'd rather not have another gen with COD leading the genre.
I'm a pc gamer and yet I'm not nuts about it. Let's be real only reason Xbox gamers are hyping it is because it's exclusive to the Xbox consoles.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I tell people to get bf4 because of what they probably would like based on what they're asking for.

stop lying to yourself....it's disgusting. The game is ass...it's the weakest FPS out...no shame in admitting that...

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
the biggest worry I have about this game is that it is being published by EA....

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
stop lying to yourself....it's disgusting. The game is ass...it's the weakest FPS out...no shame in admitting that...
Have you played it? I have both bf4 and kz and I've put in enough time to form a valid opinion but of course what do I know I only play games on a console I stan :stopitslime:. You're hurling unfounded claims on a game you haven't played and won't play yet I'm lying to myself? :smh:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
All I know is I can't wait for this to drop based on what we've seen so far.

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
The fact that most of the key people from the original IW are making it holds a lot of weight. This is where the Modern Warfare franchise should've evolved to by now IMO if Activision hadn't shut shyt down after MW2 released.

I'm also not really seeing the gaming media hyping the game as much as other AAA releases in the past. Hopefully the rumors about a beta are true and if good, word of mouth will propel it.
This... Only reason I'm interested.