Why is Titanfall so hyped?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So every game with mechs looks like lost planet?

Not in art style but in game play yes. No falling damage, lots of hip firing, agile fast paced characters. Lots of verticality in the levels, strategic level design made to even the playing field between on foot soldiers and those in vehicles(mechs). Lots of strafing and jumping. Futuristic weapons and equipment.

You see how that works. I can give real thought out reasons for why my opinion is such. The rest of you just run in with nonsense and no logical way to back it up.

Sony stans :heh:
You don't even believe the bull you just typed.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So every game with mechs looks like lost planet?

Not in art style but in game play yes. No falling damage, lots of hip firing, agile fast paced characters. Lots of verticality in the levels, strategic level design made to even the playing field between on foot soldiers and those in vehicles(mechs). Lots of strafing and jumping. Futuristic weapons and equipment.

You see how that works. I can give real thought out reasons for why my opinion is such. The rest of you just run in with nonsense and no logical way to back it up.

Sony stans :heh:
No just this one....I bet you it won't live up to the hope.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
OP mad because he ain't going to able to play it

kobe-bryant-lol-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1660.gif
Check my PSN "Introvese"

Only 2 FPS on my games list. And that's only because my nephew brought them over. Not my type of game anymore. I'm just inquiring why is this game so hyped?

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just checked a gameplay vid and gotta admit that the game looks hella fun :manny:

Stugglebox still :flabbynsick: tho

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
What makes it look like COD?
The way the aiming down the sight looks

The sub par graphics

The animation when you pick up a new gun

That's just off tops, I can give you a lot more if I watch the video again

It looks like an extensive mod to a cod game

And I'm not complaining

That was IWs bread & butter and it made them rich and famous of course theyre going to keep quite a bit of cods personality

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Check my PSN "Introvese"

Only 2 FPS on my games list. And that's only because my nephew brought them over. Not my type of game anymore. I'm just inquiring why is this game so hyped?

If it not your type of game anymore why you worried about it? Does it matter if it hype of not? You're not going to play it.:why:

It look fun breh, that's all it is too it.:aicmon:

These irrelevant debates this early in 2014. :why:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The way the aiming down the sight looks

The animation when you pick up a new gun

There is no animation when picking up a new gun in COD. And aiming down a sight looks similar in all FPS games.

That's all you got:heh: you Sony stans are truly pitiful. Nothing but lies and propaganda from you dudes.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lets hope its a not a dud. We all have seen games get a lot of hype in the past and just suck. All i care about is the gameplay not how units it sells or what critic gave it a 100 score.