Why is The Rock never expected to speak on black issues?

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
shyt, the coli told me biracial people werent black to begin with :ohhh:

Once again, is it oochie wally or is it one mic?:ohhh:

Thats exactly why I dont take a good lot of these hotep ass faux militant pro black posters on here seriously. Most are very inconsistent and switch shyt up on a whim.
So true.

One minute: Biracial people ain't black. :pacspit:

Next minute: fukk that biracial dude he doesn't claim his blackness.:mjpls::pacspit:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
nikkas always looking for the wrong people to speak out like athletes and entertainers

how about worry more about those lazy black local politicians doing more instead of having community cookouts when election time come around or how these black politicians take side deals with white construction crews to do jobs in the hood instead of trying to contact black contractors

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
He's Black but only when it's convenient for u slow double talking nyggas. And since u want to be new age Tupac, what the fukk have u done for the Black community? Any protesting for the nyggas getting blasted every week by the police? Nope. U only be on here crying and whining and on Tinder trying to to finesse a hoe in the game. U got alot of gall to be trying to call out anyone on the matter of race progression when your mind is so childlike. I may be in JBO but can't no little nygga in a sissy forum of this site TOUCH me. I'll check your little ass all day every day. Better wake up...real quick.
hiUDYwa.png

Larry cumavelli

Elon Cum
Daps
Reppin
Elon Musk
his twitter acc seems like it's run by disney ,like every major thing happening (philando castile shooting for example) in between i c this nikka tweet about his favorite juice and rt'in some 13 yrd old white girl from arkansas tellin her to follow her goals like nikka is u with us or ain't u ???

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:dahell: Forreal?...
@R=G...

He's trolling u. I want the admins to ban me on sight if a post exist of said accusation

U see @daking is a troll who c00ns for San Antonio racist Shawn Michaels day in and day out. He has no self pride. He ain't a real man..just like Michaels isn't because he let his wife get stole on by Chris Jericho LIVE on PPV and did nothing.