Why is The Rock never expected to speak on black issues?

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
Related? In what way? What is that supposed to mean? He came from nothing..he was broker u than and your parents were in 95 but look at him now. The ultimate hustler. He outworked all of your favorite stars and peers. U can't relate to hard work? U people can praise Kanye, Kim K, Jay Z, Beyonce, and goof Will Smith (who would be NOTHING IF NOT FOR QUINCY JONES giving him that show) but Rock isn't the quintessential hard worker? Stupid rationales from kids not knowing.

take yo ass back to TSC nukka

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
What do you expect an inarticulate and half-baked guy like 50cent, who'll most likely misspeak, to say about the police? I honestly don't know why folks are always scheming for all black celebrities, entertainers, and sports men/women to speak on black issues, when most of them aren't equipped/built for it. Even when they speak, ya'll will find fault somewhere...and the case of Colin Kaepernick is a classic example. The guy risked his career to take a stand, yet you had people grumbling that he's fake and he's seeking cheap publicity cuz his career is over. And when the guy expressed his beliefs (which he's entitled to) about voting/elections - they all came out to crucify him and tarnish all the great work he did and, labeled him a fraud.

Ya'll are the reason why George Soros could infiltrate everyone with that BLM bs - with two dykes and a fakkit who has a cac boyfriend as the face of black struggle cuz you're more concerned about who's making the loudest noise, rather who has a plan and is putting in work.

Folks don't necessarily need to speak if they lack the requisite tools and depth to give the right opinion. The most important thing is what they're doing behind the scene for the cause. Those who possess the necessary tools and depth to speak can always do that on behalf of everyone else.

:whoa: calm down fam.

50 cent has influence whether we like it or not...somebody of his stature speaking out on shyt matters. this is just reality.

also, I'm just responding to the topic, we have marc lamont hill, dr boyce watkins and other scholars and intellectuals to debate and discuss these issues

these are the people I look to see their opinions not celebrities. but that's just me, can't speak for the public at large

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Gucci never says anything either :yeshrug:
Naw he's an og and has big community presence
He's given many, many black artists in his area a career, and has always looked out for their best interests (e.g. he sold Young thug's contract when he was in jail, because Thug's career would be stagnant with him locked up)
He's a model black entrepreneur and spreads that wealth and knowledge amongst his peers. You dont have to be MLK to make a difference, in fact making an economic impact is ultimately more beneficial than being a twitter hero

Daps
Not really that fukk nikka will shout to the sky about his Samoan heritage. Got the tats on him and constantly bigging up the culture. You will never see him take pride in his black heritage, I don't know why black people fukk with this fukk boi. I don't see him as a brother because he doesn't see himself as one.

His dad is a Black Canadian from Nova Scotia, there was barely any Black culture he could claim. :heh:

Ultimate Warrior

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he was done with us when he left nation of domination

*****snorts 8983828282 seconds from heaven***

yM2W9uI.gif