Why is The Rock never expected to speak on black issues?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Must be nice:mjcry:
no its not cause i cant tell who has quoted me in other threads without going thru them all lol

cool thang is it lets me know how many people actually remember nation of domination. didnt realize there was that many og wrestling fans who watched him as a kid. thats wassup.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_mi4s05kNB51rhybyko1_400.gif

tumblr_mi4s05kNB51rhybyko2_400.gif

Black folk don't accept Uncle Rockus as black @R=G :umad:

:gucci: what the fuk is this

Daps
Reppin
My Set
I never even see it suggested here. He's arguably got a bigger audience than any other black celebrity.

:patrice:

Inb4 "he's not black he's Samoan"

He was with the Nation of Domination....

in all reality he's making too much bank to speak up. the Rock still good in white people eyes and he not trying to fukk that up. Unless he's trying to dress up as a tooth fairy again.

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
Why do grown men, yearn for other grown men to speak up for them?:dame:

Its time for everyday nikkas to start doing for our selves instead of waiting for a half negro to speak up for us.. also funny how nikkas gave the first half blk prez a pass for 8 years, yet want a non threatening, non controversial entertainer to speak up for them...:what:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Why do insecure black people always need someone biracial to validate them?
AA L's why else. Clinging to biracials that will use them for profit right in their face. As someone said, they 'play' black when its convenient and yet you still try your hardest to claim them. He is not black he just has black in him, big difference.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Remembers when he joined the Nation of Domination:wow:

...Farooq:boss:/ D-Lo/ Kama/ Ahmed:fire:, then Owen:rip: came thru:krs:

That's my childhood:pachaha:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
the rock may run for president or governor as a republican, has dated Black women and his Blck father trained him how to wrestle after he gave up on football.

These are all the things I've learned about his racial and political life. Really not much. On the real tho, he ain't African-American that's probably why he doesn't speak on Black issues. His dad is Black Canadian. And y'all already know how most African-Americans don't count them as one of us.

Which is ironic cause he's descended from a Black freedom fighter. Metro News

So I guess my first post was correct. He really was done with us after Nation of Domination.