Why is The Rock never expected to speak on black issues?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Related? In what way? What is that supposed to mean? He came from nothing..he was broker u than and your parents were in 95 but look at him now. The ultimate hustler. He outworked all of your favorite stars and peers. U can't relate to hard work? U people can praise Kanye, Kim K, Jay Z, Beyonce, and goof Will Smith (who would be NOTHING IF NOT FOR QUINCY JONES giving him that show) but Rock isn't the quintessential hard worker? Stupid rationales from kids not knowing.
You people? I don't pay attention to none of those people that you listed :snoop: Like I said, he probably does it not to offend anyone. I have major respect for Dwayne Johnson.

Seriously, that long paragraph wasn't need.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You people? I don't pay attention to none of those people that you listed :snoop: Like I said, he probably does it not to offend anyone. I have major respect for Dwayne Johnson.

Seriously, that long paragraph wasn't need.

U don't pay attention to those losers but u pay attention to him. U know why? Because he's a winner. If he was a flop, this thread wouldn't be necessary. Always wanting hand outs. Never taking responsibility for yourself. The Rock is the opposite of that. Learn from him. Be great.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
U don't pay attention to those losers but u pay attention to him. U know why? Because he's a winner. If he was a flop, this thread wouldn't be necessary. Always wanting hand outs. Never taking responsibility for yourself. The Rock is the opposite of that. Learn from him. Be great.
I get your point and I just made one small comment breh. Just calm down breh. Also, I'm already focused on making myself great.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
This:yeshrug:

And he's not black, he's Samoan and that's what he mostly claims :skip:
Mostly claim..everytime he speaks of himself, he says he's half black. His mother is Samoan and he has a lot of Samoan family in wrestling so he talks about them alot. Didn't know u were so offended by that. But I do now

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I get your point and I just made one small comment breh. Just calm down breh. Also, I'm already focused on making myself great.

I didn't want it to be this way but you have to be rational. This tired trope about him not being Black enough yet Black Awards shows are honoring him is crazy. Lol. Doesn't make any sense.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Mostly claim..everytime he speaks of himself, he says he's half black. His mother is Samoan and he has a lot of Samoan family in wrestling so he talks about them alot. Didn't know u were so offended by that. But I do now
Offended by what? Tf is this nikka talking about? :why:

Back to JBO :camby: