Why is The Rock never expected to speak on black issues?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Rock been on that "I'm samoan" shyt since his WWE days breh

that's why a lot of black fans don't consider him the first Black WWE champ :yeshrug:
Exactly. Which is why Black fans seem so ignorant. He came up in a Black stable and u want to cover your eyes over that. Lol. Like he didn't appear side by side with his father at WM 13. Hipster generation is soft as fukk.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
his twitter acc seems like it's run by disney ,like every major thing happening (philando castile shooting for example) in between i c this nikka tweet about his favorite juice and rt'in some 13 yrd old white girl from arkansas tellin her to follow her goals like nikka is u with us or ain't u ???

Not one talks like the Rock so he definitely running his social media shyt. Sorry..he don't sound dumbed down enough for u though.

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
:ehh: i think this is a fair question...however, 50 cents silence is more telling IMO

50cent actually help more black people than a lot of these noise makers.

Give me a man that's in the trenches getting his hands dirty, over a loud mouthed clown who just talks for the sake of it.

50cent is a real one - solid nikka.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
50cent actually help more black people than a lot of these noise makers.

Give me a man that's in the trenches getting his hands dirty, over a loud mouthed clown who just talks for the sake of it.

50cent is a real one - solid nikka.

:stopitslime: that's what you feel in your heart, i'm talking about his actual stance on all the shyt that's gone on in the last 4 years with police

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Right. Rock either plays the fence or says nothing at all

Yall really aint tryna hear his republican thoughts
4GlN0xBR.png

Rock just wants America to be great again :mjpls:

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
:stopitslime: that's what you feel in your heart, i'm talking about his actual stance on all the shyt that's gone on in the last 4 years with police

What do you expect an inarticulate and half-baked guy like 50cent, who'll most likely misspeak, to say about the police? I honestly don't know why folks are always scheming for all black celebrities, entertainers, and sports men/women to speak on black issues, when most of them aren't equipped/built for it. Even when they speak, ya'll will find fault somewhere...and the case of Colin Kaepernick is a classic example. The guy risked his career to take a stand, yet you had people grumbling that he's fake and he's seeking cheap publicity cuz his career is over. And when the guy expressed his beliefs (which he's entitled to) about voting/elections - they all came out to crucify him and tarnish all the great work he did and, labeled him a fraud.

Ya'll are the reason why George Soros could infiltrate everyone with that BLM bs - with two dykes and a fakkit who has a cac boyfriend as the face of black struggle cuz you're more concerned about who's making the loudest noise, rather who has a plan and is putting in work.

Folks don't necessarily need to speak if they lack the requisite tools and depth to give the right opinion. The most important thing is what they're doing behind the scene for the cause. Those who possess the necessary tools and depth to speak can always do that on behalf of everyone else.