Why is The Rock never expected to speak on black issues?

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Then why was he on the cover of Ebony and played a black character in GI Joe?

Like I said... When convenient. I missed the last installment but his character in the fast series reps his Samoan side and makes no reference to his Black side. All his other roles are racially ambiguous as his characters usually have white families.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
This again? How about this, children? Easy answer for this question. MAKE HIM. Lol. He's on Twitter and Instagram everyday. If him being this successful bothers u, where u don't know whether u want him to be Black this week or Samoan the next, call him out and let's see what one of the most revered men in the world says about it.

Don't see these threads about Kevin Hart though or Martin Lawrence or Will Smith..oh yeah. Why would they? BECAUSE NO ONE GIVES A fukk WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY IN 2017:laugh: Comedy.

And Black entertainment loves Rocky.. just got nominated by the NAACP Image Awards for Ballers...another show keeping black actors fed on a Jewish ran Hollywood. Dummies.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Rock doing what you should do if you not planning on being progressive with it...keep ya mouth closed.

Much better than him being a dumbass like Wayne saying dumb shyt
Right. Rock either plays the fence or says nothing at all

Yall really aint tryna hear his republican thoughts
4GlN0xBR.png

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Like I said... When convenient. I missed the last installment but his character in the fast series reps his Samoan side and makes no reference to his Black side. All his other roles are racially ambiguous as his characters usually have white families.
The Furious series doesn't mention any race. You're already lying with every word u type.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
He never related to the community in anyway. So, I wouldn't expect him to :manny: Also, I don't care about his opinion on Black issues.
Related? In what way? What is that supposed to mean? He came from nothing..he was broker than u and your parents were in 95 but look at him now. The ultimate hustler. He outworked all of your favorite stars and peers. U can't relate to hard work? U people can praise Kanye, Kim K, Jay Z, Beyonce, and goof Will Smith (who would be NOTHING IF NOT FOR QUINCY JONES giving him that show) but Rock isn't the quintessential hard worker? Stupid rationales from kids not knowing.

Last edited: