Why is the game lineups for 2014 so lopsided in Xbox One's favor?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Then you couldn't have read the OG post in this thread, which means you cannot speak on the subject matter
Which means you are no longer a factor in this conversation
2jfg08h.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Bottom line up front which system sales more consoles?
Bottom Line, Spark in Feb, Titanfall in march, Kinect Sports in April. Quantum Break somewhere around that time as well

You got Infamous on April 1st, then what else again. Real talk, you tell me :popcorn:
(Just name 3 that are DEF 2014 for ps4 breh)

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bottom Line, Spark in Feb, Titanfall in march, Kinect Sports in April. Quantum Break somewhere around that time as well

You got Infamous on April 1st, then what else again. Real talk, you tell me :popcorn:

Tomb raider, thief, infamous cock sucker

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Tomb raider, thief, infamous cock sucker
:facepalm: I say what else you got, and you Name Infamous as one of the 3 more titles :deadmanny:
Dis nikka really said Tomb Raider :bryan:
Struggle Gaming on that Struggle console :wow:
Infamous, DriveClub, The Order just off tops

The Order may or may not come out this year. They just said they are "targeting fall 2014" which can be as late as April 2015 (Tru Story)

Driveclub is a game that was pushed back because it was deemed the worst next gen racing game out of the bunch
And you too named Infamous as one of the "what else" titles. The STRUGGLE is real yall :laff:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
The Order may or may not come out this year. They just said they are "targeting fall 2014" which can be as late as April 2015 (Tru Story)

Driveclub is a game that was pushed back because it was deemed the worst next gen racing game out of the bunch
And you too named Infamous as one of the "what else" titles. The STRUGGLE is real yall :laff:
You asked for 3 games & you got them, stop throwing out your ol just-add-water ass excuses

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:facepalm: I say what else you got, and you Name Infamous as one of the 3 more titles :deadmanny:
Dis nikka really said Tomb Raider :bryan:
Struggle Gaming on that Struggle console :wow:

Ain't nobody about to sit here debating with you 24--7 look you value your purchase of the xbone that's great. I value my purchase of the ps4....you think you have the best games that's great...go play them and quit debating over some bullshyt....you the type nikka debating which is better a mercedes or an Audi and ya ass pushing a kia.

And to keep it 100 I'm going to buy an xbone also...but I may just say fukk it and make a gaming PC ain't like the main xbone games won't be on it.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You asked for 3 games & you got them, stop throwing out your ol just-add-water ass excuses
nikka, did you see the games you named. And you both only named 2 games, then added the one I said at first
So you failed, now you wanna be mad at me cuz you a struggle gamer :laff:
Ain't nobody about to sit here debating with you 24--7 look you value your purchase of the xbone that's great. I value my purchase of the ps4....you think you have the best games that's great...go play them and quit debating over some bullshyt....you the type nikka debating which is better a mercedes or an Audi and ya ass pushing a kia.

And to keep it 100 I'm going to buy an xbone also...but I may just say fukk it and make a gaming PC ain't like the main xbone games won't be on it.
I'm gonna keep it 100 with you too. This thread was asking for exclusives. You posted a list of multiplats
Now when I say "come on bruh.. stop bullshyttin :smugdraper:" you name fukkin Tomb Raider, a game I already named, and another multiplat game.

My point has been made over and over and over again. I could give a shyt about your threats of going the PC route
Go do that my nikka :heh:
Meanwhile, you wishing and hoping your PS4 acts more like an Xbox. Just like last gen
What a fukkin moron. Titanfall Beta, droppin soon. fukk whatcha heard :umad:

Last edited:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
nikka, did you see the games you named. And you both only named 2 games, then added the one I said at first
So you failed, now you wanna be mad at me cuz you a struggle gamer :laff:

No, all you said was
Don't get mad at me that you tried to make a point & it fell flat on its face :heh: Try a little harder and it won't be so easy for us breh

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
No, all you said was

Don't get mad at me that you tried to make a point & it fell flat on its face :heh: Try a little harder and it won't be so easy for us breh
Bruh, I never changed the topic. You and your butthurt pals have been trying and failing for 5pgs now :umad:
Listen to yourself right now. You named 3 games, like if I was saying there wouldn't be 3 games total this year on PS4 :rudy:

Name 3 exclusive titles that is definitely coming to PS4 this year that we should be excited about.
Not "I seen a CGI, and I hope it plays good" type of bullshyt
You either naming PS2HD arcade titles, or games that have no gameplay shown.. ever and have questionable release dates at BEST

Why is it so damn hard bruh. You know the answer. Instead of admitting it. You over here crying sounding dumb as a muthafukka :ufury:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Listen to yourself right now. You named 3 games, like if I was saying there wouldn't be 3 games total this year on PS4 :rudy:
No.. I named 3 games...

...like you asked for 3 games :heh: you sounding dumb as fukk right now.

Name 3 exclusive titles that is definitely coming to PS4 this year that we should be excited about.
You either naming PS2HD arcade titles, or games that have no gameplay shown.. ever and have questionable release dates at BEST
"That we should be excited about"? I bought a ps4 for me nikka, I don't give a fukk bout your or anyone else's opinions when it comes to what I'm excited about :heh: the fukk is your problem?

We've seen drive club & infamous gameplay. We haven't seen any of The Order but we haven't seen any sunset overdrive gameplay neither, and you listed it. You wanna be a hypocrite now? :usure: Because by naming sunset overdrive you're literally stating the "I seen a CGI, and I hope it plays good" type of bullshyt you speak of.

You really gotta try harder breh :heh:

I'm excited for those games, from what I've seen, gameplay or not. Also excited for titanfall & project spark

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, I never changed the topic. You and your butthurt pals have been trying and failing for 5pgs now :umad:

Why is it so damn hard bruh. You know the answer. Instead of admitting it. You over here crying sounding dumb as a muthafukka :ufury:
Infamous Second Son
Assault Android Cactus aint' coming out on Xbox one so it's basically an exclusive for consoles. :yeshrug:
rbomber2.gif

You HAVE to get a console not named xbox to play this piff.

filament.gif

:ohlawd:

AND........................

N 4 Order :birdman:
drive-club-c4-(00146)_0.jpg

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
No.. I named 3 games...

...like you asked for 3 games :heh: you sounding dumb as fukk right now.

"That we should be excited about"? I bought a ps4 for me nikka, I don't give a fukk bout your or anyone else's opinions when it comes to what I'm excited about :heh: the fukk is your problem?

We've seen drive club & infamous gameplay. We haven't seen any of The Order but we haven't seen any sunset overdrive gameplay neither, and you listed it. You wanna be a hypocrite now? :usure: Because by naming sunset overdrive you're literally stating the "I seen a CGI, and I hope it plays good" type of bullshyt you speak of.

You really gotta try harder breh :heh:

I'm excited for those games, from what I've seen, gameplay or not. Also excited for titanfall & project spark
Look bruh, I only have on screen shot for Halo 5. But we all know its dropping THIS YEAR
Sunset Overdrive.. THIS YEAR again :umad:
http://www.computerandvideogames.co...rive-will-release-in-2014-insomniac-confirms/
Please show me a confirmation like that for a single PS4 game outside of Infamous and DriveClub :popcorn:
Infamous Second Son
Assault Android Cactus aint' coming out on Xbox one so it's basically an exclusive for consoles. :yeshrug:
rbomber2.gif

You HAVE to get a console not named xbox to play this piff.

filament.gif

:ohlawd:

AND........................

N 4 Order :birdman:
drive-club-c4-(00146)_0.jpg
I have no further questions your honor, the Box'ecution has slayed thy foe who thus wait'eth for thine games to arrive
I grow weary of the wait and shall move on to the greener side of thangs :win:

Titanfall Beta drops in a couple of weeks. Spark Beta drops in 2 weeks.
While you dudes waiting for games people have already deemed mediocre :bryan:

I can see why you would be highly perturbed :ufury: