Why is the game lineups for 2014 so lopsided in Xbox One's favor?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It's evident that Xbox one has the best games and the best features for the foreseeable future.

Sony stans will continue to hype up games they don't want/know nothing about while they wait for uncharted.

Xbon. Owners will be playing titanfal and laughing at the :mad: Sony stans:ahh:

Waitstaion 4:wow:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
It's evident that Xbox one has the best games and the best features for the foreseeable future.

Sony stans will continue to hype up games they don't want/know nothing about while they wait for uncharted.

Xbon. Owners will be playing titanfal and laughing at the :mad: Sony stans:ahh:

Waitstaion 4:wow:
The irony. :banderas:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol, w/e breh. According to the posts you make?

:camby:
It don't matter what I post, you would've just been like :camby:. Your mind is made up breh.

Just know that people weren't forced to buy a camera at the point of purchase. That's the main difference between what you're saying and reality. At the register, folks plunked down $400 and some change that paid off the system in it's entirety. Afterwards once people got wind of the fukkery going on on live from playstation people wanted to do their part. Also voice commands do work with PS4 just like they do with Xbox1, it just isn't priority right now but there are a few commands that work like switching between apps, games or taking screenshots.

Hell the tomb raider will have voice commands for PS4 just like it will on Xbox 1. The big difference here is you don't need a camera to use those features though, you can just connect a mic to the controller compared to the Kinect where you actually were forced to pay more money up front whether or not you wanted to because that was packaged in.

Does the PS4 version support voice commands?

Absolutely – voice commands work on Kinect for Xbox One and using a microphone attached to PS4′s controller or through Sony’s camera if you have one.

How will voice commands work?

We use voice commands to enhance Lara’s actions or as shortcuts into various menus and upgrade screens to reduce some of the user navigation. We also use them for things like switching weapons, switching ammo types, and other such shortcuts. Certainly we kept the core Tomb Raider experience intact from the current-gen version as we didn’t want to take away from something we’re very sure of; we just wanted to enhance the experience wherever possible.
http://www.playstationlifestyle.net...one-improved-multiplayer-voice-commands-more/

Also you keep echoing "RYSE IS THE BEST GFX EVER!!". Dog, have you played or seen Killzone single player in person?? I'm betting most who say that haven't because if they did they'd see why it's stupid to dismiss KZ's gfx. These Youtube videos and gifs aren't doing the game justice. Where Ryse excels at graphically, Killzone does so on a much larger scale at 1080P.

Ryse has better looking character models and acting. Besides that it's really no comparison if you compare the level of detail killzone got going on in a huge open level. The first forest level of Killzone is graphically top notch.
iTHlnQPcodebm.gif

10497262856_aeb43d977c_o.gif

10520598734_3b74277396_o.gif

Come on breh this downplaying of Kilzone's gfx is childish. I seen both games in action and yes Ryse has great graphics but compared to KZ:SF it's not seeing it.

It's like trying to say Beyond Two Souls having better gfx than The last of Us. At a glance B2S looks like it but then you realize at the expense of other things(big explorable environements, actual gameplay etc.) it falls short to TLOU.

As for the "no games" argument :camby:. We repeatedly post the games out right now and y'all just conveniently ignore it.
Xbots playing the exact same games as PS4 players yet "PS4 has no games." :snoop:
Knack, Killzone, Don't Starve and Resogun are games breh. Trine 2:Complete Story is missing on Xbox One yet Xbox has more games.
Outlast next month free for PS+ members yet xbox has more games.
Warframe not on Xbox One
War thunder likewise.
Where are all these games that's out on Xbox One y'all keep talking about?? Be real, there isn't, y'all just keep talking about future titles that's announced.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
@fatboi keeps rattling off those old ass PC indie games as if they mean something.

Ain't nobody checking for that shyt, or they would have already played it on PC. Which you already have, which makes your hyping up these games even more pitiful. You won't even be playing them on ps4.

Stan games you don't even want brehs:heh:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@fatboi keeps rattling off those old ass PC indie games as if they mean something.

Ain't nobody checking for that shyt, or they would have already played it on PC. Which you already have, which makes your hyping up these games even more pitiful. You won't even be playing them on ps4.

Stan games you don't even want brehs:heh:

Not everybody has a
  1. Good gaming PC
  2. wants to game on PC

So saying things like that is moot. I guess when those games were played on PC they were able to play hassle free with their PSN friends? They were able to remote play the games?? You better not buy Tomb Raider for Xbox 1, I mean you should've played it already right? :mjpls:

Also I'm sure Minecraft was a "old ass indie game" before it hit the 360. :mjpls: Now Minecraft pervades the mouths of Xbots everywhere when it comes to "what's the best games to get." list.

It's embarrassing when the game y'all stan the most will be available on a much better platform. I can't wait to post 1440P shots of Titanfall on here. :ahh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Not everybody has a
  1. Good gaming PC
  2. wants to game on PC
So saying things like that is moot. I guess when those games were played on PC they were able to play hassle free with their PSN friends? They were able to remote play the games?? You better not buy Tomb Raider for Xbox 1, I mean you should've played it already right? :mjpls:

Also I'm sure Minecraft was a "old ass indie game" before it hit the 360. :mjpls: Now Minecraft pervades the mouths of Xbots everywhere when it comes to "what's the best games to get." list.

I'm not talking to everybody. I'm talking to you, and about people on this site that spend time reading/talking/stanning games.

3 year old indie games aren't what any of us are checking for. You also keep ignoring the fact that if they aren't being funded published by Sony they will be coming to Xbox as well. The witness, warframe, dayz, and a couple others have already been confirmed to be coming

And no I'm not checking for tomb raider or mincraft:pachaha:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Not everybody has a
  1. Good gaming PC
  2. wants to game on PC

It's embarrassing when the game y'all stan the most will be available on a much better platform. I can't wait to post 1440P shots of Titanfall on here. :ahh:
Deez nikkaz still trying to spin the topic :mjlol:
This nikka straight up removed himself from the equation talkin bout "Some ppl don't have PC's :sadbron:"

If we talkin Titanfall, then everyone has PC's tho right :camby:

Dis nikka furious yall :whew:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I'm sure Project Spark blew you away huh?

You're really defending that shyt trailer by deflecting to an actual anticipated game.

You fell off :scusthov:

PS shyts all over whatever the hell was in that Witness HD garbage.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Deez nikkaz still trying to spin the topic :mjlol:
This nikka straight up removed himself from the equation talkin bout "Some ppl don't have PC's :sadbron:"

If we talkin Titanfall, then everyone has PC's tho right :camby:

Dis nikka furious yall :whew:
post-29281-DIDNT-READ-gif-LOL-devils-made-LX80.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not talking to everybody. I'm talking to you, and about people on this site that spend time reading/talking/stanning games.

3 year old indie games aren't what any of us are checking for. You also keep ignoring the fact that if they aren't being funded published by Sony they will be coming to Xbox as well. The witness, warframe, dayz, and a couple others have already been confirmed to be coming

And no I'm not checking for tomb raider or mincraft:pachaha:
:wow: Where DUCKTALES ARE OBLIGATORY :wow: