Why is the game lineups for 2014 so lopsided in Xbox One's favor?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look bruh, I only have on screen shot for Halo 5. But we all know its dropping THIS YEAR
Sunset Overdrive.. THIS YEAR again :umad:
http://www.computerandvideogames.co...rive-will-release-in-2014-insomniac-confirms/
Please show me a confirmation like that for a single PS4 game outside of Infamous and DriveClub :popcorn:

I have no further questions your honor, the Box'ecution has slayed thy foe who thus wait'eth for thine games to arrive
I grow weary of the wait and shall move on to the greener side of thangs :win:

Titanfall Beta drops in a couple of weeks. Spark Beta drops in 2 weeks.
While you dudes waiting for games people have already deemed mediocre :bryan:

I can see why you would be highly perturbed :ufury:
66465199_did-not-read_gif.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm honestly not even checking for PS4 until a game like Shadow Of The Colossus comes out, or at least something as good/exclusive.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm honestly not even checking for PS4 until a game like Shadow Of The Colossus comes out, or at least something as good/exclusive.
That would be the reason to release a new system. But no, sony had to rush the PS4 out
Now the console is wobbly, the controllers rubber is peeling off like it got sunburn
PSN somehow went down even tho they don't even have any games to play on it yet :wow:
nikkaz talkin about how they need a Camera pronto
Ask a nikka to name just 3 games, and they prove my point so crucially that its not even fun outcheaaaa :damn:

LMAO @ChrisDorner getting mad as fukk :bryan:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
That would be the reason to release a new system. But no, sony had to rush the PS4 out
Now the console is wobbly, the controllers rubber is peeling off like it got sunburn
PSN somehow went down even tho they don't even have any games to play on it yet :wow:
Ask a nikka to name just 3 games, and they prove my point so crucially that its not even fun outcheaaaa :damn:

This right here is just :snoop:

All the complaining about not paying an extra 100$ for a camera (that literally controls your system with voice/hand) and nikkas is paying $70+ and spending time looking for a lower end camera for the PS4 :childplease:

Those COD specs and graphics got yall twisted, Ryse is the best looking game on any console period which shows and proves what the X1 can do when companies work on it exclusively, but you want a non-sturdy system with no games, just a couple "better" looking multiplats?

:dead:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell

Lol you just like talking to me huh dawg? Admit it breh

I shut you down in the other thread now you wanna bring it over here :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This right here is just :snoop:

All the complaining about not paying an extra 100$ for a camera (that literally controls your system with voice/hand) and nikkas is paying $70+ and spending time looking for a lower end camera for the PS4 :childplease:

Those COD specs and graphics got yall twisted, Ryse is the best looking game on any console period which shows and proves what the X1 can do when companies work on it exclusively, but you want a non-sturdy system with no games, just a couple "better" looking multiplats?

:dead:
I would show you why this post is all sorts of wrong but it's too late.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Lol you just like talking to me huh dawg? Admit it breh

I shut you down in the other thread now you wanna bring it over here :wow:
nikka, you ain't shut nothing down but reality :mjlol:
Let me show you where your carcass is brah...
Infamous, DriveClub, The Order just off tops
That is your BIG 3?

Nuff said :win:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
& you named sunset overdrive in yours
Sunset-Overdrive.jpg

:mjlol: I rest my case.
Sunset overdrive has my hype surrounding it than any PS4 game that has been announced, so I'm not sure what the fukk you are even trying to say :usure:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunset_Overdrive
, search
Sunset Overdrive

Developer(s) Insomniac Games
Publisher(s) Microsoft Studios
Platform(s) Xbox One
Release date(s) 2014[1]
Genre(s) Shooter
Sunset Overdrive is an open world shooter video game by Insomniac Games for the Xbox One. The game was announced during Microsoft's E3 2013 press event.

Gameplay
A recent catastrophe in the player-character's city has killed or turned most of its people into mutants.[2] The player has to "figure out how to deal with" the mutants.[2] The game is set in the near future.[3]

The game focuses on "agile combat", including wall running, zip-lines, and acrobatics.[2]

Development
Insomniac Games CEO Ted Price has said that the game's irreverence and stylization reflects the personality of the company.[2] He compared the game's humor to that of Spyro and Ratchet & Clank.[2] The style is driven by the game's story "theme of freedom and self-expression".[3]

The game is expected to use Microsoft's cloud computing to create a living world, where user feedback and ideas such as Internet memes, social commentary, new items, weapons, and characters can be quickly added.[3]

The game was announced during Microsoft's E3 2013 press event.[4] It is expected for future release on Xbox One.[4][2]
[/URL]

Just peep that, then keep talkin shyt. Just cuz you don't pay attention doesn't mean you doing the right thing
But that's okay, you got the 3rd installment of a series 3cepts never gave a fukk about in the first place
You got Infamous to look forward to. Then after that.. the pickings get kinda slim, slim :patrice:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Yo @ChrisDorner

Insomniac reaffirms Sunset Overdrive Xbox One exclusivity
Studio says community petition won't result in the game releasing on PS4
By Tamoor Hussain on Friday 4th Oct 2013 at 12:39 AM EST

Share this
Related
Insomniac Games has shot down a petition calling for a PlayStation release of its Xbox One exclusive Sunset Overdrive.

A link to the petition was posted on the official Insomniac Games forum along with a message: "In case you haven't noticed, many of Insomniac's fans are unhappy about Sunset Overdrive being an Xbox One exclusive.

"Insomniac pride themselves on listening to their fans so I found a petition to sign to show that we want it to be multi-platform (ie on the PS4, where their fans will be)."

The link was quickly removed and the thread locked by an administrator going by the name Vitti.

"Sunset Overdrive is and will be exclusive to the Xbox One, petitions will not change that,", reads a message from the admin. :win:

"We have a partner in Microsoft, that we are happy with for this title. That doesn't mean we can't and won't work with other publishers (see Into the Nexus). We realize not everyone is happy it's exclusive. We hope the game speaks for itself though and the console becomes a nonissue. Thanks."

Revealed during E3 2013, Sunset Overdrive has been described by Insomniac founder Ted Price as an open-world stylised shooter that utilises the power of the cloud.

Price has said of the game's Xbox One exclusivity: "The Xbox One and Xbox Live will support our ambitions to create an ongoing two-way dialogue with our community.

"It will also allow us to have quicker production cycles, enabling timely content updates for new weapons, characters, storylines and even pop culture-relevant content like memes based on social commentary.

"While we are excited about partnering with Microsoft on Sunset Overdrive, that doesn't mean we can't or wouldn't make games with our longtime friends at Sony. That's the magic of being an independent developer."

Insomniac is best known for creating a number of PlayStation exclusive franchises including Ratchet & Clank, Spyro the Dragon and Resistance. The studio announced in May 2010 that it had signed a deal with EA Partners to create games for multiplatform release, ending a 16-year period of PlayStation exclusivity.
We don't believe you, I'm talkin bout your own people :ufury: