Why is the game lineups for 2014 so lopsided in Xbox One's favor?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Your the 2nd person to post a list to somewhere else :stop:
I'm not reading your bootleg list. You already posted a list (probably this same one) and all of the games minus like 1 or 2 wasn't even exclusive.

Its not my fault that you are too butthurt and furious, so you wanna change shyt, ignore shyt/etc
Its pathetic bruh :heh:

Peep the thread title. Now post a list of PS4 games that drops THIS YEAR.
Not "slated for but we have no idea for realz"
Not no "I hope this game drops in 2014 cuz I'm starving"

I posted games of 2014 for Xbox One
Do the same for PS4, or just say you can't. I know this already. You the one just learning of this :laff:
The ball is in your court now. Name me some 2014 PS4 games or stand aside while some other 3cept attempts :popcorn:
29257-Beyonce-Didnt-Read-LOL-gif-pZrJ.gif

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Even that list is filled with a bunch of mulitplats. The exclusives look like :patrice:

I'm sorry, but I have to disqualify your list smooth. Thanks, but I think a 3cept should be able to defend themselves here.

They wouldn't deem your list "fair" so for that reason alone.

I will continue to ask a 3cept to drop a nice "little" list so we can do some type of comparsion one day.
Hopefully this doesn't go 3pgs before a 3cept grows some gonads :yeshrug:
ibcbyUvzauzrO9.gif

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
They had to see it. This thread was radioactive at first :bryan:
Then quickly every single 3cept peeped how they HAD TO fallback once those bootleg list was being torn to shreds :laff:

I don't get it why its so hard to post a measly list of PS4 exclusives for 2014
Is that too much to ask for @Jax @Rekkapryde @ChrisDorner @Fatboi1 and the rest of the 3cepts?
I didn't even name that many games for XB1. I purposely left the list incomplete cuz I knew it would be overkill

I hope they put up a fight, or 2014 is gonna be a looooooong year :eat:
didnt_read_sax_gif.gif

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I've gotten completely bored with console gaming.. and with my coming pc build, Idk if even Halo :ahh: .... and fable will bring me back. That is unless I come across some extra money. Titanfall looks legit tho, and its on pc, so i'm good with that

word. let these nikkas cry over their 3 year old graphics :russ:

Halo 5 would be the only reason i even look at a console. Straight PC gaming for me :salute:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yoooooooooooooo, look how fast this nikka posted up a list when he thought Smooth purposely left games out :laff:

But the origin of this thread is about exclusive games for 2014. We close to page 3, and nodda nan nodda 3cept has posted a 2014 list yet.
Whats the hold up 3cepts? Fatboi obviously searched for the missing games. That means he searched for games PERIOD. How come he didn't then post a PS4 list of exclusives?

Real talk, why hasn't he done that yet :shaq:

Can somebody explain to me why Fatboi1 has not posted a list yet :popcorn:

I think we all know why he hasn't posted that good list yet :win:
midget.gif

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
@Jax @Fatboi1 @Rekkapryde @NatiboyB

Look at these clown ass nikkaz right here :heh:

Look guys, I have a very special mission for you. First one to complete the mission will save face.

Now, all I have asked since the first post is for you guys to POST UP A LIST OF PS4 EXCLUSIVE GAMES THAT WILL RELEASE THIS YEAR, AND HAS A SCREEN SHOT AVAILABLE. THATS ALL I HAVE ASKED FOR, AND NONE OF YOU HAVE DONE THAT YET. AFTER CRYING ALOT, YOU HAVE FELT COMFORTABLE POSTING LONG LIST OF MULTIPLAT GAMES. COULD YOU NOW STOP WASTING EVERYONES TIME AND POST A LIST THAT FITS INTO THE CRITERIA OF THIS THREAD :popcorn:
9db.gif

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

why not just the edge, since it's the source they all site. and yeah, it's obviously an old article that references old M$ indie policy. but I'm sure you knew that when you posted the link...

cinemablend is garbage. I put them on my short list with infowars, dailymail, abovetopsecret, and a few I'm forgetting

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why not just the edge, since it's the source they all site. and yeah, it's obviously an old article that references old M$ indie policy. but I'm sure you knew that when you posted the link...

cinemablend is garbage. I put them on my short list with infowars, dailymail, abovetopsecret, and a few I'm forgetting

I'm sorry I forget this is the part where you turn into @damagecontrol23 :skip:.

Lol I NEVER see you get into batman mode when Xbots post incorrect info. You just bat your eye.