Why is the game lineups for 2014 so lopsided in Xbox One's favor?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Deez nikkaz still trying to spin the topic :mjlol:
This nikka straight up removed himself from the equation talkin bout "Some ppl don't have PC's :sadbron:"

If we talkin Titanfall, then everyone has PC's tho right :camby:

Dis nikka furious yall :whew:

Your name is ps4 and you don't own a ps4 where they do that at?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You're really defending that shyt trailer by deflecting to an actual anticipated game.

You fell off :scusthov:

PS shyts all over whatever the hell was in that Witness HD garbage.
I'm still trying to figure out why they are hyping up a game that looks like a ripoff of a gamecube game :wow:
No gameplay, just a cartoony world and these hoes AS A CONGLOMERATE all go :noah:
Like, who the fukk are we even debating with these days?
A computer program, cuz deez nikkaz sure don't think for themselves :scusthov:
Your name is ps4 and you don't own a ps4 where they do that at?
Why would I need to own a PS4 when there are NO GAMES out for it that I can't get on XBox One.
Oh wait, there are games on there that are not on Xbox One?
Ok, name them buddy. If what you name really SOUNDS impressive to you, then I'm missing out
I know you gotta maintain the front for the e-public. But look in the mirror doggy

DO YOU SEE ANY GAMES!!! :krs:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm still trying to figure out why they are hyping up a game that looks like a ripoff of a gamecube game :wow:
No gameplay, just a cartoony world and these hoes AS A CONGLOMERATE all go :noah:
Like, who the fukk are we even debating with these days?
A computer program, cuz deez nikkaz sure don't think for themselves :scusthov:

Why would I need to own a PS4 when there are NO GAMES out for it that I can't get on XBox One.
Oh wait, there are games on there that are not on Xbox One?
Ok, name them buddy. If what you name really SOUNDS impressive to you, then I'm missing out
I know you gotta maintain the front for the e-public. But look in the mirror doggy

DO YOU SEE ANY GAMES!!! :krs:

Your name is ps4...I own battlefield, killzone, ass creed, nba, resogun, need for speed, madden, don't starve....I mean shyt Breh I got plenty to play...and the system just came out nov 15....

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Your name is ps4...I own battlefield, killzone, ass creed, nba, resogun, need for speed, madden, don't starve....I mean shyt Breh I got plenty to play...and the system just came out nov 15....
Bruh, you can keep shouting the same dumb shyt for the rest of you life for all I care.
The facts are you not playing Killzone, you not playing resogun, and Don't starve is not even a great game.
I'm not into Minecraft type of games, neither are most console gamers.

So you have multiplats to lean on. So all you gotta worry about for now is PSN working properly and keeping your stomach from growling too loud when you see Xbots feastin

You do realize Titanfall Beta drops in a few hours :banderas:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, you can keep shouting the same dumb shyt for the rest of you life for all I care.
The facts are you not playing Killzone, you not playing resogun, and Don't starve is not even a great game.
I'm not into Minecraft type of games, neither are most console gamers.

So you have multiplats to lean on. So all you gotta worry about for now is PSN working properly and keeping your stomach from growling too loud when you see Xbots feastin

You do realize Titanfall Beta drops in a few hours :banderas:

What you gone do when ign and gamespot report that Titan fall is rated a 6-

Killzone, bf4, ass creed, nba, madden, n4s, don't starve, resogun...Breh I'm fed.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
What you gone do when ign and gamespot report that Titan fall is rated a 6-

Killzone, bf4, ass creed, nba, madden, n4s, don't starve, resogun...Breh I'm fed.
Bruh, you just said Don't starve is working for you. Yet you been posting here the entire time
Then you said you was on Playstation live watching others game

You probably have a cabinet filled with canned foods that either expired years ago, or is shyt you ain't neva gonna cook.
Talkin bout "Man, I got food for days!!!"

nikka, who you think you foolin breh :heh:
Titanfall bout to drop. I'll be live playing that, while you watch a live stream of Knack and Killzone :laff:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, you just said Don't starve is working for you. Yet you been posting here the entire time

You probably have a cabinet filled with canned foods that either expired years ago, or is shyt you ain't neva gonna cook.

Titanfall bout to drop. I'll be live playing that, while you watch a live stream of Knack and Killzone :laff:

I ain't never bought a used mattress though.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:bryan:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
@PS4 Bruh he going at ya family's wellbeing breh!
Not really, that reply shows me that I got into his feelings :bryan:
I am the mattress man, so I know better than anyone when I get someone upset.
Cuz most people think it was real, so they think they pulling out the big guns when they go that route :mjlol:
They tell me why they :ufury2:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not really, that reply shows me that I got into his feelings :bryan:
I am the mattress man, so I know better than anyone when I get someone upset.
Cuz most people think it was real, so they think they pulling out the big guns when they go that route :mjlol:
:ufury2:

As I said before show me a stream of this awesome xbone play because as I see it you only have 1 game so how the fukk would you even know if a game is good if you ain't never played it?