Why is that alt-right retard @Rell Lauren still allowed to post here?

Daps
Are you Black?

Are you aware that this current incarnation of the Republikkkan party/GOP hates you and would love for you to die? There are literal neo-nazis, white nationalists, white seperatists, neo-confederates, and others in that party who are advocating for white ethnostates only for those of white european descent and stripping the civil rights of black people...along withe their welfare, their healthcare, their government benefits etc.

What interests do you share with millionaire and billionaire white nationalist christian men other than a dislike for alphabet people and illegal hispanic immigrants?

:patrice:
That immigration shyt is literally all I care about. Thats it. Sorry Liberal/NYC brehs. Not all of us are buying what you’re trying to sell us on these people. Those people can be racist all they want in their respective home countries but I don’t want that bullshyt here and you guys can name call, neg, tag ppl, gang up on people, whine and cry like hoes all you want on here. This is just a little message board. I’m still going to vote for the conservative come election time and will continue to do so until the day I die.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
That immigration shyt is literally all I care about. Thats it. Sorry Liberal/NYC brehs. Not all of us are buying what you’re trying to sell us on these people. Those people can be racist all they want in their respective home countries but I don’t want that bullshyt here and you guys can name call, neg, tag ppl, gang up on people, whine and cry like hoes all you want on here. This is just a little message board. I’m still going to vote for the conservative come election time and will continue to do so until the day I die.
All aboard the neg train!!!!

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
No the fukk they won't, stop with this strawman bullshyt

Its not either or

The Republicans can be racist AND the Democrats can be a do-nothing plantation

these Stephens will conjure up scenarios in their mind that aren’t even remotely true

Again, this is the same message board that said Trump was going to do a mass round up of blacks when he first got elected.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Dang good job, fella really fighting the power with coli negs
Not fighting the power...just the c00ns and cacs that choose to come to a urban forum spewing right wing bullshyt instead of going to reddit or wherever the like minded Republican racist cacs dwell :coffee:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Im here for some fukkery and all I'm seeing is some political bullshyt. Did this thread get derailed or something? :gucci:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Not fighting the power...just the c00ns and cacs that choose to come to a urban forum spewing right wing bullshyt instead of going to reddit or wherever the like minded Republican racist cacs dwell :coffee:

But I like sports, hip hop and humor. That is why I lurked sohh and joined the coli. Trust, it is folks like you with your sugar infused hyperbolic grossly misinformed opinions that has turned tlr to trash.

All this energy, and you are still accomplishing nothing. Utterly useless

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
These dudes don’t realize they’re repelling people from their side by acting like petulant children

Exactly, but it’s like @HellRell804 posted a pic one time of a cartoon dog burning in a fire, and he just sat there burning in the flames.

They are willing to go down with this ship. And the ship is in fact going down

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman still in here pulling his pro-black act? :mjlol:

That was when he was @blackthoughts :hubie:

1-FEC272-B-FED7-4192-91-CB-60-C4514-A977-D.jpg

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
@G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman still in here pulling his pro-black act? :mjlol:

:pachaha: AsianThoughts has basically become a parody of the posters/DNC drones in HL. I don't take his political opinions or pro-black stance that he now pushes in TLR seriously at ALL! No way anybody that has been a regular poster in The Coliseum for years & seen what kind clown he is can look at this as anything but an act or phase.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
:pachaha: AsianThoughts has basically become a parody of the posters/DNC drones in HL. I don't take his political opinions or pro-black stance that he now pushes in TLR seriously at ALL! No way anybody that has been a regular poster in The Coliseum for years & seen what kind clown he is can look at this as anything but an act or phase.
How about we both prove we're black right now? :russ::sas2: