Why is that alt-right retard @Rell Lauren still allowed to post here?

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
A black man can’t be a republican now?

:mjlol:
You can do whatever you want but there are consequences. In this case the consequence is being the conduit for the Republican Party sea of foolishness and having them feel justified because 'Here is this black person who is affiliated with me'.

For all the hate the Democrats may get from the right wingers on here they are still the best gateway to power for minorities. This is proven on the daily. It isn't a power and gateway that is given away but anything in life worth having is worth fighting for. The Republican Party is for the white male. They stay screwing over white females that don't seem to get this as well so a black Republican isn't alone in catching the short end of the Republican stick.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
O no, I'm on the list.

What are you gonna do. Neg me and call me names? :comeon:

Find some posts of me caping for Trump. I have time today!!!!!

I don't know who you are but I do know you in here caping heavy...REAL HEAVY...for Trump loyalists and apologists in here. Deplorable behavior :scust:

That's good enough for me.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I don't know who you are but I do know you in here caping heavy...REAL HEAVY...for Trump loyalists and apologists in here. Deplorable behavior :scust:

That's good enough for me.
I'm not caping for anybody. I just find it hilarious that soldiers of the tolerance party are so damn eaguh to silence anyone they disagree with

Democrats are cool with everyone.... as long as everyone does and says EXACTLY what they command :francis:

Go ahead, call me a Nazi now.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
This site needs to get rid of all these alt-right weirdos.

Been noticing a lot of 2012 posters on this site that I’ve never seen posting before suddenly posting pro-Trump views. Trying to disrupt black thought. They need to go.
years ago we had a thread calling out some of those 2012 posters

btd623

All Star
Daps
And?? Did I say anything wrong or lie?

I don't really give a fukk if you don't like the left/Dems but to flat-out side with the right/republicans when they are constantly shytting on blacks and trying their hardest to neutralize black american's rights is some bytch shyt. I have some conservative values but I would never even consider siding/voting for trump with how they are moving over there right now. But carry on self hating nikka.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I'm not caping for anybody. I just find it hilarious that soldiers of the tolerance party are so damn eaguh to silence anyone they disagree with

Go ahead, call me a Nazi now.

They need to be silenced. These fakkit agents in here all day advocating for not voting and/or supporting a baboon who just today, in the midst of a pandemic that's killing thousands of people daily, was bragging again about his press conference ratings. He's a piece of shyt and at this point his c00n and cac acolytes on here needs to have the muzzles put on them or be straight up banished. Y'all "oooh they harmless, we all different and have different opinions" ass nikkas need to gtfoh.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
No the fukk they won't, stop with this strawman bullshyt

Its not either or

The Republicans can be racist AND the Democrats can be a do-nothing plantation

how can you claim democrats are do nothing after following the stimulus negotiations

anything in that bill worth a damn was fought for by the dems.

just because all your wishes are granted doesn’t mean the Dems are do nothing

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Anytime there's a Trump related thread your c00n ass come in with the cape on.

And?? Did I say anything wrong or lie?

I don't really give a fukk if you don't like the left/Dems but to flat-out side with the right/republicans when they are constantly shytting on blacks and trying their hardest to neutralize black american's rights is some bytch shyt. I have some conservative values but I would never even consider siding/voting for trump with how they are moving over there right now. But carry on self hating nikka.

I don't claim Republican, dumb-ass. I'm an Independent. So your meaningless rant was pointless.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
No the fukk they won't, stop with this strawman bullshyt

Its not either or

The Republicans can be racist AND the Democrats can be a do-nothing plantation

how can you claim democrats are do nothing after following the stimulus negotiations

anything in that bill worth a damn was fought for by the dems.

just because all your wishes are granted doesn’t mean the Dems are do nothing
:russ: @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! I don't even know why you bother anymore. You're arguing with DNC drones.