Why is it so hard for some Dudes to get laid

deeznutzz

speaking truth #antic00ns
Daps
see I would never try to get 4s or 5s to be honest I only try 7s and that would be in my current dry spell
But are you at least 6 ft 2 though? With a good looking face? Big dikk and good pay? If you don't have all of these things, you shouldn't be trying 7s because you are definitely NOT one yourself, much lower.

deeznutzz

speaking truth #antic00ns
Daps
Most guys in this thread have exceptionally high standards for women 's looks meanwhile their dikks are not big, their faces are BUSTED, their bodies below average, height below 6'2 and their pay below 100k.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Most guys in this thread have exceptionally high standards for women meanwhile their dikks are not big, their faces are BUSTED, their bodies below average, below 6'2 and their pay below 100k.
True but a lot of hoes are rated too high. These chicks are mainly smoke and mirrors.

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Because that is basically the paramount of human life.

Only for males because you all were taught to be like that. It's pretty pathetic. They taught you that your masculinity/manhood revolves around vagina/women (and a few other things).

That basically means we run you guys :queen:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
No man is complete..very few are.

Some get p*ssy, but cant pass a job interview.
Some are loved by HR managers, but not women..

From my experience, getting laid is a game of chance and numbers. its a ratio game. the more you try, the greater the odds.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cuz they dont try....

I dont know any brehs who actually try who can't get laid.

Most brehs take themselves out of the game and out of contention based on their personal beliefs of what is attainable

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
Because women don't know what a good man is if it shytted on them
Women in countries like Thailand Brazil phillipines Columbia know how to treat us men and we will get laid

- blackierobinson

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I'm being a realist. Shorties rarely look my way when I'm out. I'm not going to go out of my way to talk to a chick, if she's not feeling me. It's a waste of both our time & energy.

THIS. I get bored of a chick is not entertaining me or showing me interest. There is more women than men on this planet why should I bow down to them. We are a scarce commodity not the other way around.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
That's not really true.

Yes, women want money, but if you really think women aren't interested in sex then you probably haven't been close with many women.

If women were interested like they say they are.. they would be out there approaching men.