Why is it so hard for some Dudes to get laid

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're out the p*ssy matrix? The p*ssy matrix will always have you. :usure:
naw im out bruh, i just focus on $$$, its easy to get $ from women esp once they drop their guard, because theyre use to things in reverse, Theyre use to dudes spending and begging for sex so I play the game backwards...show no interest in sex or a relationship and try to use game to make them clients and customers....Instead of p*ssy hunting I dollar hunt...and If i do get the p*ssy, its a bonus

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
Honestly I know my looks is what mostly get broads for me. My mouth piece is nothing special. I'm not that witty or quick thinking... I just got cute facial expressions and confidence.

If my mouth piece was clever... The game would be over

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
that shyt lame.
you need at the very best to listen to pac's rant in juice or sumfin.

Art Barr

I've seen juice more than once.
and it aint gone matter.

shyt if a dude is paralyzed, ain't no point in crying and thinking about walking again.
Just gotta deal with what you are.

:yeshrug:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
The us has no culture to prohibit you from getting laid.
if you not getting coach in the us.
then, chances are you not going to get laid abroad.

Art Barr
Its not about not getting laid. Its about the difficulty of it all.

Outside of the US it isn't as hard to get laid lol.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
For me, it's 60% fear and 40% lack of motivation(I have had girls approach me,even at my biggest, so I'm not that ugly). My fear is that I'm too old(22) to be this inexperienced and that any girl I get to know is going to be turned off by that. As for the motivation...Outside of not wanting to be clowned/judged for not getting any(it doesn't help when my mom is giving me the "grandkids" talk), There's nothing that motivates me to improve that area of my life.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
anyways i aint even no tyson beckford type nukka but ive never begged for puzzy or even sought it out. When you desperately long and search for something is usually when you fail, just like when you cant find your keys you search everywhere then when you stop oh there it is.

vah jine yah has never been easier to procure.

Im surprised chiks still giving it up to you after you not trying to hit.
"ughhh he must be a virgin"
"ughhh he scary"
"ughhh he not aggressive enough"

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
For me, it's 60% fear and 40% lack of motivation(I have had girls approach me,even at my biggest, so I'm not that ugly). My fear is that I'm too old(22) to be this inexperienced and that any girl I get to know is going to be turned off by that. As for the motivation...Outside of not wanting to be clowned/judged for not getting any(it doesn't help when my mom is giving me the "grandkids" talk), There's nothing that motivates me to improve that area of my life.

go for younger girls then... then u on the same lvl