CHICAGO
Just by watching peers

1. over confident
2. no confidence
3. no awareness
4. wearing your emotions on the outside
Edit:
Almost forgot

0. The real game is.............................

there is no game

game exists, breh.

Art Barr

Daps
Reppin
TYL
something that kind of goes along with this that I don't like is this false sense of "abundance mentality" that people have and the age of social media, it's like you have to act like you "stepping on nails" around people. Everybody put's on a virtual front......Which sucks, because it makes you afraid to be yourself. Like if you say something that they don't particularly agree with then they just totally stop fukking with you. :mindblown: :demonic:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nikkas who don't get laid are nikkas who really not applying themselves. Getting p*ssy is like hunting and if you not gonna hunt you not gonna eat plain and simply.

And for you nikkas out there hunting and not getting any results then chances are there's something off with you...btw ugly has nothing to do with getting laid cuz i see bad bytches with ugly nikkas everyday b.

you sounded about right.
Till, you dissed nikkaz.
who get rejected and rejection is all this shyt is about.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
something that kind of goes along with this that I don't like is this false sense of "abundance mentality" that people have and the age of social media, it's like you have to act like you "stepping on nails" around people. Everybody put's on a virtual front......Which sucks, because it makes you afraid to be yourself. Like if you say something that they don't particularly agree with then they just totally stop fukking with you. :mindblown: :demonic:

just stfu, and be Gucci.
stfu around females is a key.
You just need to know when to stfu...
Sex is an action based game.

Art Barr

Daps
Reppin
TYL
my ninja they ask me a question, I answer then they vanish lol...what am I'm supposed to say IDK? lol

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
you never gon get married thinking like this.
a sexually secure man, who is actualized does not want a committed with a female with your attitude.
as, you wait to get married to fukk and she is not secure with fukking and it is huff.
your first duty when seeking a mate is to mate, period.
after you do that shyt right all the time.
then, you can do all that relationship shyt and get to know somebody.
You not gon get to know nobody without them being your mate first, period.
You can believe that old maid bullshyt all you want, and fail.

Art Barr
I was 20 with a nursing degree, slang the dikk like a champion, and hoes still weren't really interested. This was way back in 2005. I saw the marketplace and hunkered the fukk down. I got out. For the folks that are still out here: I'll pray for yah. These females aren't playing. They understand the market is all to their liking.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I've never had any confidence when it came to women. My self-esteem has been shot since elementary school. I got rejected left and right in all the ways possible. I have been given rejection hotline numbers, had brehs try to hook me up but the girl didn't find me attractive and so on. shyt hit me hard when I went to stone mountain park with my then friends and they all brought along a chick while I was the odd man out. These dudes tried to lecture me on it one night but I told them to fukk off. I've been out in the Bay for 5 years and its the same shyt. I don't have any friends still so I just do shyt solo. Doesn't help that I'm 5'6", got an barely average dikk, no car/license, and working a dead end job. I'm nearly 26 so it feels like its time to give up. I've gave up online dating shyt back in October after failing over and over again through the years.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
It's hard out here. People think their experiences are everyone else's.

Lack of confidence, low self-esteem, couple that with not fitting the image you think gets girls, lack of money, lack of own place, lack of experience. It can go on and on.

You have guys that can get girls, but can't escalate it into sex, and then you have guys that are scared to talk them at all.

If women approached guys more often, it wouldnt be as much of a problem.

you just described me in the beginning of the post.

I know how to talk to women but not gone get none because I ain't shyt.

- broke (just layed off today too)
- short
- skimny
- gaps all in the mouth
- non white teeth
- shaved/big head

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm seeing the exact opposite.Dating sites, social media, and womens lib have got females out here wildin.

Most chicks I cross paths with nowadays, I slay within a 3 day period.

I'm seeing more & more chicks on that Pac/MC Breed "Gotta get mines" shyt.With pride, no shame.

It's a different breed out here, but maybe that's just me.

the pulse between male and female has changed, again.
yet, the constants never change.
the relationship building factor to getting up does not exist any more.
like online dating is not a hotbed.
Only online leads out there are noobs, generally.
who don't know how to operate in the online dating realm for real.
then, trying to apply cool laid back game to online dating and it does not work.
online dating is more a social realm.
which will get phased out and into nonexistance like newspaper personal ads.
it already has a stigma negatively on it.
social media I don't fukk with.
irl, is where the best options are and current. To where the pulse of dating is, currently.
Which is sexually liberated for females.
You just need to be in an area that is conducive in volume to what your attraction is.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
you just described me in the beginning of the post.

I know how to talk to women but not gone get none because I ain't shyt.

- broke (just layed off today too)
- short
- skimny
- gaps all in the mouth
- non white teeth
- shaved/big head

you still got that self defeatist attitude.

Art Barr

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
I've never had any confidence when it came to women. My self-esteem has been shot since elementary school. I got rejected left and right in all the ways possible. I have been given rejection hotline numbers, had brehs try to hook me up but the girl didn't find me attractive and so on. shyt hit me hard when I went to stone mountain park with my then friends and they all brought along a chick while I was the odd man out. These dudes tried to lecture me on it one night but I told them to fukk off. I've been out in the Bay for 5 years and its the same shyt. I don't have any friends still so I just do shyt solo. Doesn't help that I'm 5'6", got an barely average dikk, no car/license, and working a dead end job. I'm nearly 26 so it feels like its time to give up. I've gave up online dating shyt back in October after failing over and over again through the years.

But have you tried brazil? :...:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
so, you just a warm Call lead guy?

Art Barr
Have no idea what that meant. I've always been who I am. So later on when if something doesn't work out, the female can't say

"You wasn't like that when we first met"
"You don't do the things you used to"
"You don't say the things you used to"

All the stuff that people lie about in the beginning because they think it's a game.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

damn breh :mjcry:

:hug: