Why is it so hard for some Dudes to get laid

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
On the real...Feminism set the women of today up for their p*ssy payday. You can thank them for the shyt you see today.:beli:

Feminists designed the modern playbook being used today basically. Nikkas still don't understand that when they set that off, they made it where women didn't value good hard working and nice men and really men at all. Men were outsourced a long ass time ago. Women's "freedom" movement was distinctly a move for them to gain power not equality as i've said all along. And that "power" is in the "p*ssy", and that's how they were able to set they standards and make them stick. They essentially set themselves up as "free agents". Marriage and submission is the last thing on the mind of the modern day woman. You just one in a long line they can have access to now, because they know they wield that power over men now

They out here to suck you dry as their main focus and goal and it ain't for that "nut"...:ufdup: Men are a commodity now. Therefore since women set these standards and know the power they yield on the world now, they can bush or brush you off without a thought or care for you or your feelings, leaving nikkas just like you see as the subject of this blog.

Feminism created a legion of vulturous women, who dangle p*ssy over your heads like a carrot on a stick. Got dudes committing homicides,suicides, in severe depression, can't work, can't sleep,can't eat, in tears, making videos all over the internet, crying on the shoulders of their brehs, because they lost an average chick, that used that p*ssy as kryptonite.

Now dudes better adapt to their game, or you going to be like these nikkas on youtube and in these blogs and chat forums, crying and depressed over a piece of ass, like its they last day on earth........like the hoes in my avi, they don't care shyt about a nikkas feelings, you better pay up or keep it movin.......:laff:

They twisted the game brehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............You better get hip.........

30vzuj4.gif

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
But it's a basic human need. I just feel they will end up depressed and physically sick at best, suicidal at worst
Breh I'm on your side.
Unless these dudes are asexual, they are lying to themselves saying that it doesn't affect them.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It ain't evil. It's real. Anybody who says otherwise is naive.
yup, but society teach men to bend over backwards for women and worship them

worship want exactly? some loud mouth nagging bytch with a p*ssy? men are the ones that bring everything to the table....

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I live in Detroit...
But I started getting p*ssy in dallas and Austin... I capitalized on a brainwashed community of hoes who gave a young teen p*ssy based on features. I didn't know about c00n hoes back then , I just thought I was pimpin.

Anyway, I had a father sorta in my life...

Plus I came back up north to school and none of my friends had an issue getting p*ssy... it never was something I knew about until

I joined the military.... man.... did you know some men go months maybe even a year and don't get p*ssy??

Did you know its mainly their own fault??

Did you know you should never hype up an ugly female because that is disrespectful to ur father, yourself, all other men who have to deal w hoes, and in the end you are ruining that woman??

Did you ever hear that blackking once got drunk after never drinking before and this demon sinful ugly thot took advantage of him....

And he went to work the next and gave her a 15 min lecture about how that was a mistake and listened off all the reasons why and even told her... you may have slept with decent men but you are busted.. but you have a p*ssy so your perception is off.

Peace

Tha d is a nice place to be.

Art Barr

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
The us has no culture to prohibit you from getting laid.
if you not getting coach in the us.
then, chances are you not going to get laid abroad.

Art Barr
They will get laid. But for that bliss, it's going to cost them more than they could ever imagine.

Jhoon

Daps
men are the ones that bring everything to the table....

Correct. But how badly do you want the twat? This same society has fukked you over, and you still want them to dictate to you how to live? The same society that had you breaking your back day in and day out for p*ssy and "family" has left without money, p*ssy, or the family.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Correct. But how badly do you want the twat? This same society has fukked you over, and you still want them to dictate to you how to live? The same society that had you breaking your back day in and day out for p*ssy and "family" has left without money, p*ssy, or the family.
at this point in my life i value my business and work over p*ssy.....Im a free man mentally...Im not depended on their box no more....

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
No homo but some dudes are going fishing with the wrong rods. Just need to change up that rod.

Jhoon

Daps
at this point in my life i value my business and work over p*ssy.....Im a free man mentally...Im not depended on their box no more....
You're out the p*ssy matrix? The p*ssy matrix will always have you. :usure:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
They will get laid. But for that bliss, it's going to cost them more than they could ever imagine.

You could get far off standard good guy game and luck abroad.
yet, if you not logged into how to get some.
devoid of extinct good guy game.
then, you gon be in that mo'y by yourself.

Art Barr

Last edited: