Why is it so hard for some Dudes to get laid

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you really goin question a coli geneticist b?
full

:obama:

Just wanted to know what type of logic yall were using to define weak genes...

I'm basically not a subscriber to the alpha\beta male concepts being applied to human beings.....

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
where do you live?
you have to fukk up...
if you started out fukking dimes, cool.
yet, that is not how it really works.

Art Barr
I live in Detroit...
But I started getting p*ssy in dallas and Austin... I capitalized on a brainwashed community of hoes who gave a young teen p*ssy based on features. I didn't know about c00n hoes back then , I just thought I was pimpin.

Anyway, I had a father sorta in my life...

Plus I came back up north to school and none of my friends had an issue getting p*ssy... it never was something I knew about until

I joined the military.... man.... did you know some men go months maybe even a year and don't get p*ssy??

Did you know its mainly their own fault??

Did you know you should never hype up an ugly female because that is disrespectful to ur father, yourself, all other men who have to deal w hoes, and in the end you are ruining that woman??

Did you ever hear that blackking once got drunk after never drinking before and this demon sinful ugly thot took advantage of him....

And he went to work the next and gave her a 15 min lecture about how that was a mistake and listened off all the reasons why and even told her... you may have slept with decent men but you are busted.. but you have a p*ssy so your perception is off.

Peace

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
females.lost the battle of the sexes here in the us, breh.
The us is Still the easiest pace to get laid.
I admit women have their culture in other worldly places.
yet, it is worse than the nineties to get laid.
when, putting it incomparison to the us.
plus, if you visit as a black guy you have the alpha of the universe label so it is unfair and not try to scope.

Art Barr
Compared to areas outisde of the US. Women have more control here in the US lol.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
that guy sitting back and not.pulling is out the aggressive game market and close to hurting themselves from complacency from a roster.
stay aggressive if you not in a committal.
cool game is for types who already in committals and cheating.
or you have a cool roster and other pieces don't attractive you that would have attracted you.
all because you not thinking right.
fukk cool game, shyt makes you weak.
plus, you get wack sex in that realm because females with non aggressive cool game have a roster and are on the take.
non aggressive cool game females who show no urgency are usually flaky and flaky females never have good p*ssy.

Art Barr

The way u express yourself have me dying, man:mjlol:

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
I always say it ain't no excuse to be a virgin or not be getting sex involuntarily, and this is coming from a dude who's a virgin, there's too many bytches out there to be had. :manny::ehh: And many other options....... if you know what I mean :mjpls:

I've thought about it, but nah. I'm not paying for an L. I already have an L, and I got it for free. I'll be damned if I pay for an L

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
pretty much

if Betas simply learn to accept this life would be easier for them

There isn't always "someone" for everybody, unless you're a female...then your odds increase. (because women are the pickers, not the pursuers...this is why ur more likely to see a fat ugly chick with a man than a fat ugly dude with a chick)

Life cold like that, don't believe none of the bullsh1t ya momma told u bout the world as a kid

Disney movies got these kids thinking they can acheive anything they want when they become adults

then they grow up and reality smacks them right in the face

You are a beta and there's simply no p*ssy for you sir.

:mjcry:

fat ugly guys get more cooch on average than you or I, combined.
who has been your wingman roadie?
only fat nikkaz not getting laid are the wack nikkaz who don't try.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Maybe maybe not but a lot of dudes do and it definitely ain't just timing

you can't base your life on warm call leads.
or follow nikkaz who only know about warm call leads.
warm call leads are not getting females.
you have to prospect, all the time.
the frequency of warm call leads goes up for active phermone splashed guys though.
yet, a phermone splashed guy who is only a warm call guy is not that deal.
as soon as he is not in a committal which most warm call lead dudes are.
Plus, does not have a warm call fall in His lap.
He will flounder.
it is a difference between the pretty boy relationship for a nut guy.
In comparison to the guy, who has game.

Art Barr

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
better question would be, why is it so important to get laid:ld:

This is a common situation for a lot of nikkas honestly, women don't understand it but if a dude doesn't feel like he has anything to offer he isn't gonna bother trying :manny: These are the guys who understand you need to bring more than dikk into a relationship :ehh:

Only speaking for myself I just hate socializing. And seeing how that's what you gotta do to get some...well I get none. But I'll always have these hands. :yeshrug:. 22yo virgin and counting.

:heh:as virgin i can say that will never happen in this lifetime or the next

:ehh: then again i'm not complaining i don't care about p*ssy like that all i want is money right now

Do you all not feel a physical or emotional need for sex? :lupe: So confused right now

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
you can't base your life on warm call leads.
or follow nikkaz who only know about warm call leads.
warm call leads are not getting f I emales.
you have to prospect, all the time.
the frequency of warm call leads goes up for active phermone splashed guys though.
yet, a phermone splashed guy who is only a warm call guy is not that deal.
as soon as he is not in a committal which most warm call lead dudes are.
Plus, does not have a warm call fall in His lap.
He will flounder.
it is a difference between the pretty boy relationship for a nut guy.
In comparison to the guy, who has game.

Art Barr

I don't know, I usually side with you breh but I don't know. I gotta friend who's hyper aggressive and he don't score nothing at all and he stay harrassing females. I think game is different now than the old days, think most dudes attract attention from a female and take it from there, which is why nikkas stay talking money and status and gym and all that, once she likes what she sees you mostly good, nikkas who just run up on hoes tend to lose, women these days get creeped out.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Damn my nikka :huhldup: I know your homies hate being in social environments with you....

Actually, people have a good time when I'm around. I know how to be social, and I can carry a conversation well with the opposite sex. My friends have told me on a few occasions that I should have no problem pulling females, but I don't have any options right now.

My issue is chicks don't give me that signal that they're interested. Maybe, I'm missing the signals, but I doubt it. That's what I meant when I said that if a chick isn't feeling me, I won't even bother. I'm not wasting my time talking to a chick who obviously isn't interested, and inflate her ego. Let her get that shyt from social media, not me.