Why is it so hard for some Dudes to get laid

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
At my peak I was smashing like 2 or 3 new chicks a month...now I'm atleast getting p*ssy on a monthly basis. Started with the effort and no fear or rejection. It helps being tall, muscular and nice teeth though. :patrice:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
:scusthov: I'm disappointed in you. :smh: I used to average 2 to 3 a week.....

Gym was my main chick though...there were nights my boys would hit a house party or club and I was in the gym. Your number must be in the triple digits. :wtf:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
yes they do. Most men can smash a grenade or whale, at any time.
:heh:as virgin i can say that will never happen in this lifetime or the next

:ehh: then again i'm not complaining i don't care about p*ssy like that all i want is money right now
:demonic: and i will get it by any means necessary

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
They lack the tools that gives them the ability to do so. :yeshrug: It's like telling a man to go fish when he's never touched a fishing rod in his life and lives nowhere near a body of water. Some men learn from their fathers. Some learn from homies. Some learn from their mentors. Some learn from the Internet. Some learn through trial and error. And some never learn at all.

Thing is. You have to love yourself. And if you don't, you need to get on the road to getting there. You might have to sit this one out for a while, and that's okay. Don't worry about people who laugh at you because you get no buns, for those are the men and women who put value in the wrong things. They will be the very same ones who'll wind up depressed and struggling when the well dries up. An egotistical man's worst fear is failure; a truly confident man's worst fear is giving up. Cause if you fail, you just get back up. But if you give up, then that's it. You lose. But don't do it for the girls in the tight dresses and the hazy Instagram filters, do it for yourself.
:ohhh:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys keep saying "not trying hard enough" but in this day and age I feel like some dudes try TOO hard. This usually ends with the dude acting thirsty and friend zoning himself or saying something stupid and talking himself out of the p*ssy

No, they're right. They're not trying hard enough. The bold are people misplacing their effort. Tyring harder doesn't mean pressing the same girl harder, it means put more effort in the field.

Shift you focus. American simp media programs you to go crazy over trying to figure out how to keep a woman. fukk that, instead focus on learning how to bring new women in the fold. The women will keep themselves, and even if they don't that's exactly the circumstance you're most prepared for. :yeshrug:

Also, thirsty dudes don't get friendzoned. That's only a problem for simps and for nikkas getting at a chick while pretending they aint tryna fukk. Being thirsty >> those two.