Why is it so hard for some Dudes to get laid

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Only speaking for myself I just hate socializing. And seeing how that's what you gotta do to get some...well I get none. But I'll always have these hands. :yeshrug:. 22yo virgin and counting.

You too breh :myman:

Yeah I hate socializing too but you gotta put yourself out there to get some bites. :yeshrug: So many chicks say to me at work or school, "You should talk more" or "How come I haven't noticed you before" :patrice: Basically they want more of me but I'm not giving it to them. I'm a such a fukkin recluse at times that I get girls interested based off that mysterious aura alone like :lupe:

I'm just saying it's a difference between a dude who's 0/0 from the field and a dude that's 0/25. I'm really not even trying.

Last edited:

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
You too breh :myman:

Yeah I hate socializing too but you gotta put yourself out there to get some bites. :yeshrug: So many chicks say to me at work or school, "You should talk more" or "How come I haven't noticed you before" :patrice: Basically they want more of me but I'm not giving it to them. I'm a such a fukkin recluse at times that I get girls interested based off that mysterious aura alone like :lupe:

I'm just saying it's a difference between a dude who's 0/0 from the field and a dude that's 0/25. I'm really not even trying.

As true as it is I stay away from it just because it makes me sound cocky to say it like that. "man if i actually tried I'd be swimmin' in the puss". Even when I got the "you're kind of cute" I'm just like "thanks b". I can't even try lmao. But knowing other people out there like this :salute:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
simple,...they are not willing to fukk up.
plus,don't have the game to not fake a relationship for a nut.
so, they give up when the dime of their choice does not bite.
the power of a female's pheromones is what you need on you, to get cooch consistently when you not good at it.
so, you get good at it.
also, availability of females in your visible reach that can be visited.
if you don't see any females that will limit you, too.
if you not willing to take one for the team as a normal guy.
or notch up a few undesireables to become desirable.
you won't get laid.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That's apart of the work you gotta learn to get women.
I know some dudes who get p*ssy because off how they look. Great for them. As long as they don't say anything stupid, they getting it.
But the rest of us have to learn how to talk to women. Trial and error cuz the shyt ain't literally falling in our lap like that.

you can't listen to the guy who has cooch thrown at him bcause of his looks.
He don't know how to get none either.
you gottta get rejected and notch up some questionable notches.
You not about to get the dime without having confidence in your rejection based experience.
this shyt is about taking rejection as a positive.
then, learning who your type is, but you have to have a bunch of not your types to find who your real feral type is.

Art Barr

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
As true as it is I stay away from it just because it makes me sound cocky to say it like that. "man if i actually tried I'd be swimmin' in the puss". Even when I got the "you're kind of cute" I'm just like "thanks b". I can't even try lmao. But knowing other people out there like this :salute:

I always say it ain't no excuse to be a virgin or not be getting sex involuntarily, and this is coming from a dude who's a virgin, there's too many bytches out there to be had. :manny::ehh: And many other options....... if you know what I mean :mjpls:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Sir you do know you contradicted yourself with bold right? Just because they don't roll up like hey shorty don't mean they don't give dudes a chance most of the time dudes just don't take the hints. Hell you just gave an example

you not supposed to look for hints anyway.
hesitating means you lack confidence.
timing and hesitating are two different things.

Art Barr

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the key to getting women is simple, do u and focus on ur goals and they'll come ....don't put them on a pedestal, because women aint nothing but a damn bandwagon fan....they hope from team to team...u gotta have something hanging over their head : u have to control them from a mental and emotional standpoint.....never give a female the power of knowing shes more dominant than u

they might sound wicked to square dudes because of this bs society we live in but thats real spit man.......

It ain't evil. It's real. Anybody who says otherwise is naive.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Because women run the relationship scene here in the US.

So you will either have to learn how to play by their rules or lose out.

females.lost the battle of the sexes here in the us, breh.
The us is Still the easiest pace to get laid.
I admit women have their culture in other worldly places.
yet, it is worse than the nineties to get laid.
when, putting it incomparison to the us.
plus, if you visit as a black guy you have the alpha of the universe label.
so it is unfair and not true to scope.

Art Barr

Last edited:

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
Humor me with this...What classifies "weak" genes?
you really goin question a coli geneticist b?
full

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The mouthpiece works, but it's a it overrated.

For the guys who have the gift of gab, yes.

But I know dudes who're cocky & arrogant, but keep the talking at a minimum.

nikkaz that just sit back in a social setting looking like this
tupac-smoking-blunt-o.gif

And still pull.

It's all about u're temperament/vibe.Chicks like different shyt.Some like the strong silent type & some like the guy who's the center of attention.Some guys call pull off both with just their presence alone;depending on how they carry themselves.You can seduce without saying a word.It's not necessarily based on looks.Some dudes radiate a strength/charisma that draws chicks in.

Females are intuitive as fukk.They can pick up on a guy who lacks confident.shyt turns awkward when that happens.No matter how "handsome"nh a dude may be.If your vibe is "timid/unsure" the coochie stays dry.

All I'm saying is, the mouthpiece is not really a requirement.It's wonderful if you have it, but a lot of the time, it's the quiet nikkaz that get all the p*ssy

that guy sitting back and not.pulling is out the aggressive game market and close to hurting themselves from complacency from a roster.
stay aggressive if you not in a committal.
cool game is for types who already in committals and cheating.
or you have a cool roster and other pieces don't attractive you that would have attracted you.
all because you not thinking right.
fukk cool game, shyt makes you weak.
plus, you get wack sex in that realm because females with non aggressive cool game have a roster and are on the take.
non aggressive cool game females who show no urgency are usually flaky and flaky females never have good p*ssy.

Art Barr