Why is it so hard for some Dudes to get laid

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I'm being a realist. Shorties rarely look my way when I'm out. I'm not going to go out of my way to talk to a chick, if she's not feeling me. It's a waste of both our time & energy.

Damn my nikka :huhldup: I know your homies hate being in social environments with you....

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
People make billions of dollars in the sex toy industry and most of them are for women.

and what does that exactly say since so many men ain't getting any?:francis:

You got a large amount of women that would rather use a toy than have a real live dikk, so this kinda debunks your view on women wanting it as much as men, it's actually women wanting it with only a handful of men who fit their critera:troll:

Confidence. There are a lot of factors that go into low confidence and lack of game. These factors include: unhealthy lifestyle, overweight, crappy job, no real hobbies, lack of education, lack of being well rounded, low self-esteem, and trying to hard to get women. Once you solve some of these factors, women come to you and it is a lot easier to get laid. Also you gotta learn body language and when women send you signals. When they do send you signals, be bold and go for it.

A man has to learn how to deal with women, a man has to this.... that.....this ......that......

Some dudes have it naturally, some gotta aquire it, some gotta play a role (thug) to get something back in return. The coli white knights need to stop caping for hoes and come with the real, we're all not created equal some of us have to work twice as hard as others for the same results.

80/20 rule says others most dude don't while a few do

yep 80/20 is correct as well as 20/80 men who actually entice women.:beli:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Mainly it's just that a lot of people (probably including myself) just don't leave out of the crib enough and find socializing to be too much work. :manny:

I've been told that based on looks, I should easily be able to pull women, but I really only do occasionally mainly because I'm a homebody and don't really get out enough. Is what it is.

same here, I get stares all the time but I'm a broke dude and feel kinda funny approaching higher tier chicks, they always look at me specially sisters cuz I look like one of them darkskinned older dudes they like.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
and if u don't feel like watching the quick answer is simply that some males simply aren't supposed to, p*ssy isn't a right...it's a privilege and nobody owes you anything.

There are some beta chimpanzees and guerrillas that never get to mate and spend their entire lifetimes p*ssyless, (go watch some national geography specials) why should things be any different for you?
damn don't elliot rodger type nikkas hear this, some nikkas bout to go supreme :banderas:

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
and if u don't feel like watching the quick answer is simply that some males simply aren't supposed to, p*ssy isn't a right...it's a privilege and nobody owes you anything.

There are some beta chimpanzees and guerrillas that never get to mate and spend their entire lifetimes p*ssyless, (go watch some national geography specials) why should things be any different for you?
damn don't elliot rodger type nikkas hear this, some nikkas bout to go supreme :banderas:

It makes sense too when you think about, the weaker males dont get to pass along their blood line. If they cant get a mate, then they probably would be less desirable as parents or head of household. They probably would have less desirable offspring too..

Nature is just keeping the weak genes out of the gene pool :wow:

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
It makes sense too when you think about, the weaker males dont get to pass along their blood line. If they cant get a mate, then they probably would be less desirable as parents or head of household. They probably would have less desirable offspring too..

pretty much

if Betas simply learn to accept this life would be easier for them

There isn't always "someone" for everybody, unless you're a female...then your odds increase. (because women are the pickers, not the pursuers...this is why ur more likely to see a fat ugly chick with a man than a fat ugly dude with a chick)

Life cold like that, don't believe none of the bullsh1t ya momma told u bout the world as a kid

Disney movies got these kids thinking they can acheive anything they want when they become adults

then they grow up and reality smacks them right in the face

You are a beta and there's simply no p*ssy for you sir.

:mjcry:

Last edited:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
same here, I get stares all the time but I'm a broke dude and feel kinda funny approaching higher tier chicks, they always look at me specially sisters cuz I look like one of them darkskinned older dudes they like.
This is a common situation for a lot of nikkas honestly, women don't understand it but if a dude doesn't feel like he has anything to offer he isn't gonna bother trying :manny: These are the guys who understand you need to bring more than dikk into a relationship :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Humor me with this...What classifies "weak" genes?

Oblina

H.M.I.C.
Daps
My guess is that the men that can't get laid are socially awkward and lack confidence. Unless you are completely deformed, looks have very little to do with how many women a man call pull. If a man is confident and has an interesting personality he can choose from a decent selection of women. When I say "decent", I'm referring to quantity not necessarily the quality of women. I'm not sure how many on here watch the show Black Ink Crew, but in my opinion there isn't one man on that show that is physically attractive(particularly O*Sh it), yet they stay having women because there is something about the way carry themselves(mainly confidence) that pulls women in.

I've learned from watching a couple of the videos that these beta males have made that they refuse to put the work in. Women are not going to flock to you, but that does not mean that you are out of the game. It just means that you have to work harder. Yes, you will probably be rejected more but eventually some woman will say yes. She might not be the woman of your dreams, but beggars can't be choosers.

Last edited: