Why is HL weaker than ktl???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I talked money because you talked career and money. I talked sh1t cuz you talked sh1t. I mentioned ur pic for obvious reasons,, that's how my life came into it. We didn't even file until Feb this year, which is how I know u all don't know what ur speaking about. I only technically left because I gave her everything. I filed everything and I moved. I said she left only because I basically had to leave because it was mainly my fault. There are two posters on here who actually know me in real life... can't lie about this and it makes me feel funny that you all r so into my sh1t anyway... :rudy:

But I just got on facebook a month ago... I'm not the type of person if I was hurt by some sh1t to put it online... so u want me to have been crying about some sh1t or saying something tragic about my life, but I never did. Show me one post. One thing I know for sure is that you can't. I never bragged about sh1t either. You literally said... Blackking is blah blah(some made up sh1t).. I just actually described what the situation was with me at the time; it's not like I'm where I would want to eventually be in life so there was no bragging. I just said I wasn't a lame like some of u and in real life u would probably consider me a cool dude.

:snoop: Man, you got me feeling sorry for you now. You're embarassing yourself. I distinctly remember you crying about your wife leaving you in Krown's child support and alimony thread. Serious remembers it too. I don't know anything about your life other than what you share on sohh and here and you said your wife left you on sohh. That is a fact. You sound like Rick Ross trying to deny he's a C.O. now.

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That wouldnt be a bad thing if the same people who called names werent running to moderators to get people banned. There is a lot of bytch flowing through the veins of these people.

I never did that bro. Keep posting as Mowgli though. That mr somebody character isn't nearly as entertaining as this one.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: Man, you got me feeling sorry for you now. You're embarassing yourself. I distinctly remember you crying about your wife leaving you in Krown's child support and alimony thread. Serious remembers it too. I don't know anything about your life other than what you share on sohh and here and you said your wife left you on sohh. That is a fact. You sound like Rick Ross trying to deny he's a C.O. now.

I was crying how?.. I was speaking the child support in that thread.. .I was paying even before the court ordered it because I knew it was coming. The divorce part wasn't the issue. And if I said she left, what's the problem with that and why is that crying? I might have said that because of how it all went down and the reasons behind it.. but I left- but not in a bragging, I left that b1tch sort of way, but in a I had to leave type of way.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
SMH, I didn't even post on sohh during any time where I would be talking about a divorce or any issue in marriage... That all hadn't happened yet. Don't be upset cuz I called ur bullsh1t. You can't be really that interested in and worried about another grown man's life. :scusthov:

I remember it as well. It hurt to read about your pain breh.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
i dont post here much but i lurk a lot and i can honestly say ive been responded to maybe 1 outta 10 times i post..

It's kind of always been like that. The thing is if you stay here long enough you'll start to notice a general overlap in responses and train of thought. Also like mentioned earlier, alot of the main topics typically spout the same rhetoric of mainstream politics and news because any sub-standard information gets brushed off no one wants to talk about it.

Just like how TLR gets more hits than HL

Entertainment >>>> Knowledge

Sure all you see is disputes, but check some of the threads, I've created in the past and look at the responses.

Articles pertaining to sex or entertainment >>>> articles on "space sh*t" quantum theory etc........

I think I'll start going back to posting new studies, daily for individuals interested, but I don't expect too much, they usually flop miserably...

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
A lot of you guys weren't in KTL before 2005. It was pretty much crazy.

Hardcore zionists. White supremacists. along with Really sharp and egotistical people. the afrocentric people were basically shut out somehow.

Many posters were scared to post in KTL, and most of the people in the 2007+ era probably would not have been welcomed then.

It was completely un-moderated, and nobody snitched out anyone (like victorvondoom consistently does). It was a good time.

people like Wokolus, Transient, kingpinOG and others got away with so much outlandish posting. It's amazing looking back on it.

I clicked report post for people saying racial slurs here, not about me most of the time, and I asked mods to remove pics of me people were posting on sohh. Nothing wrong with that. Don't care if you consider it "snitching."

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't know man, sounds fishy. But then again I never been married or know the full story so I'll refrain from any further comments on the dynamics of your relationship. That being said, check the bolded. You mentioned that you aren't a "horrible dude." You expressed indifference, callousness and on top of that you are religious. You are/were a horrible person. And not every bright I might add.

Breh I'm not horrible.. I was just sloppy. The worst part is that she found out and how it made her feel.... not that I did it.
And I was more religious previous to that time frame. During that time, I had more money than I needed, had more time, flex sch at work, dumb friends, and didn't practice my religion. Sh1t happens. I think I was indifferent because I have two sons, and responsibilities... I support 7 people, I don't have time to wallow in sh1t.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I clicked report post for people saying racial slurs here, not about me most of the time, and I asked mods to remove pics of me people were posting on sohh. Nothing wrong with that. Don't care if you consider it "snitching."

It was snitching... but there isn't anything wrong with it except for the fact that racial slurs are a part of the society we live in. If a person isn't just trolling around doing it, why report it? and why report about ur pic? You can defend yourself on here... but why would you actually Care what people are saying?

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
admittedly you separating from your girl and you actually divorcing your girl are 2 different things so maybe that is where the confusion is but you definitely mentioned your girl leaving over infidelity

i didnt even go into that thread about men and women so you must have mentioned it somewhere else, and you can argue about the characterization but you definitely said it

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
It was snitching... but there isn't anything wrong with it except for the fact that racial slurs are a part of the society we live in. If a person isn't just trolling around doing it, why report it? and why report about ur pic? You can defend yourself on here... but why would you actually Care what people are saying?

Racial slurs are against the forum rules, I don't like to see them, and I don't think they should be allowed in HL. I only reported some of the most ugly, blatant,egregious examples...(on another note, honestly too much anti-white cism gets a pass here imo, but I digress).

As far as asking for pics to be deleted on sohh, there's obvious privacy concerns there that go without saying.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
admittedly you separating from your girl and you actually divorcing your girl are 2 different things so maybe that is where the confusing is but you definitely mentioned your girl leaving over infidelity

i didnt even go into that thread about men and women so you must have mentioned it somewhere else, and you can argue about the characterization but you definitely said it
doesn't matter... she wasn't 'my girl', it was wife.... so maybe that is the confusion... she left a few times. But they r trying to say I was crying bout the sh1t.

Maybe that is why I'm confused about n1ggas making up sh1t about MY life. I actually did end up being to one who left for good. There was no kids being taken, no drama, nothing to cry over. I paid .. a gross amount of money... to keep everything peaceful and civil.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Racial slurs are against the forum rules, I don't like to see them, and I don't think they should be allowed in HL. I only reported some of the most ugly, blatant,egregious examples...(on another note, honestly too much anti-white cism gets a pass here imo, but I digress).

As far as asking for pics to be deleted on sohh, there's obvious privacy concerns there that go without saying.

Should have just told the rest of the lames to put their pics up. I mean most chicks would say I'm cute or whatever, but even then, If I put a pic up you all would probably go in for days...... just because.

And it's a hip hop site in amerikka. anti-white comments get a pass because it's mostly understood as anti institutionalized crakerism.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I don't remember any of that shyt you guys are talking about blackking....was this pre 07? I remember blackking bragging about his lifestyle and how he has a dime cuban cooking him dinner while he's at work making 6 figures - I believe he described his life as being like "the movie limitless without the pills" :laff: other than that I don't recall any of that personal stuff about his failed marriage. I haven't kept up with this thread but the mere fact that this dudes personal life is being discussed here on that level is proof that some of you dudes take this shyt way too seriously. You motherfukkers need to go outside and breathe some fresh air, damn.

VVD you really need to take another break from this message board shyt bro. Whether its true or not you seem like the type that has more internet friends that real-life friends.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I don't remember any of that shyt you guys are talking about blackking....was this pre 07? I remember blackking bragging about his lifestyle and how he has a dime cuban cooking him dinner while he's at work making 6 figures - I believe he described his life as being like "the movie limitless without the pills" :laff: other than that I don't recall any of that personal stuff about his failed marriage. I haven't kept up with this thread but the mere fact that this dudes personal life is being discussed here on that level is proof that some of you dudes take this shyt way too seriously. You motherfukkers need to go outside and breathe some fresh air, damn.

VVD you really need to take another break from this message board shyt bro. Whether its true or not you seem like the type that has more internet friends that real-life friends.

I got a lot of friends, but they're mostly back home, so I don't see them much. :to: When you move to a new state in your 20's, you don't make many new friends...or at least I didn't. I got a small circle here, but it's probably better that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.