Status
Not open for further replies.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I'm bout to answer some replies in depth, but someone please tell me what these "HL cliques" are

name names and groups.

Everyone in HL receives equal criticism. Obviously some more than others, but it's not like the critique isn't warranted.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
A lot of dudes are a little too sensitive and have no threshold for clowning. Some of yall remind me of dudes who would get clowned in the cafeteria then get mad and want to fight after school. Dudes like that always got clowned even more for being emotional.

I certainly understand the want to not go too far with stuff like getting into personal info, talking about peoples' family, pictures, personal business, etc. I've had people go way overboard at me and I've gone too far at times as well. And I know there's no district line, but if you can't take a little sarcasm, mockery, and humorous jabs that don't get too personal, that's on YOU. It's just the internet, bytch nikkas.

There's people who have said vicious things about me that I'm cool with now. Dudes nursing years-old grudges because they picked a fight in a thread and got sonned into oblivion on a now-defunct message board is pathetic.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:ndt:

I was here from nearly day one and no.
C/S it was fairly :dead:
I'm not sure why you bothered to type all that out. I think you need to check yourself...
No idea either. I'm pretty sure I remember the story otherwise. Maybe he's just trying to convince himself. Could be a serve case of interference memory, that's causing him to vaguely remember what he posted.

I don't know what to do with y'all at all :snoop:. I guess HL loves this beef shyt.

Honestly, KTL was always plagued with disagreements that got out of hand. I don't know why "certain" individuals keep on reminiscing back to KTL days, like e-quarrels didn't occur. As a spectator it was rather entertaining to observe cats engage in opposing discussions using above average vocabulary, while properly citing their claims from reputable sources.
Vic you have a real problem respecting other people's positions. Multiple people have come in here and explained their position, even provided evidence/examples. Yet all you can say is "that's bullshyt" no one here has called anything you said bullshyt. The more you type the more you prove our point.

You are hostile torward anybody that disagrees with you. Then your "hl elite":rudy: peons run in to hold your balls for you.

You posted an entire paragraph disrespecting a man, his life, and his ex wife, all because he disagrees with you about some totally unrelated shyt. None of your peons thought anything was wrong with that. But that same man comes back to defend himself and throw a couple shots at you, and like clockwork daze23 comes in to protect your honor.

:scusthov: at you nikkas. Your not trying to do any "higher learning" just stroking each others intellectual egos.
Honestly bro a lot "Blackking's outrage, was posted back on sohh. His life was like an online encyclopedia for the world to see. He talked about his divorce and what not. It was obvious breh was in pain.

The most classic incidentwas during a yearly KTL awards( wrap-up thread). Blakking was dikkriding VVD, giving breh props, then when VVD, didn't acknowledge him or something along those lines, BKK lost it, started slandering him in the same thread........good times....
Sorry I didn't see you edited your post, so I'll respond now.

^^^^^this is exactly my point, I don't know who rapbeats is,and a cosign from him or anybody else's shouldn't have any influence on the validity of my posts.

Because I was not totally agreeing with the higher learning consensus on the topic, and some non-respected posters agreed with me, I had people, including yourself come in and frame me as misinformed, I doubt anyone even tried to read the evidence I posted.

The name of the poster and their history shouldn't matter if we are having intellectual conversations in order to achive "higher learning"
Bro that was after the fact. Rap Beats was one of the last post in the thread. You posted links in the thread, that The-Real instantly denounced as being non-reputable sources. Alternative information = no go....
Bruh, we've had several recent threads about the efficacy of voting, should people vote at all, and should they vote for 3rd parties and they were robust discussions and did huge numbers.
Not going to lie bro, when I heard you voted for Ralph Nader in 2000(while living in a swing state), it instantly confirmed why I could never vote for a 3rd party.

Hypnotically, even if we did have a 3rd party candidate, who's to say there wouldn't be partisanship throughout the Legislative Branch.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps

ur not correct about most of this but I'll just talk about my stuff.
I don't know y ur even speaking on me, but I don't remember who u are from sohh so maybe that's y u have the info about me all wrong. My sh1t wasn't out there at all. And it's obvious ur full of sh1t because my wife didn't leave me back then. Actually I left recently. And I didn't just put my sh1t out there. vvd didn't like something I said.. and then said.. Probably blackking is this and that. I responded and just stated naw I have a wife and kids. He tried to say something about me being married young and that only losers get married young, so based off his pics, posting style, and seemingly cornballness, made my own conclusions. Eventually, it got out that I was with a dime, but lost her due to hitting other chicks or whatever. I left due to it being the right thing to do.. but that wasn't even in HL OR KTL where I said that sh1t.. so basically your full of sh1t and it's funny that YOU r going to even speak on someone d1ckriding vvd. irony.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
@Serious, KTL always had that beef shyt, I know. But it's like cats don't know what they want. I put it like this, some people report trolls and others complain about disrespect, I think both could be ignored in most cases besides the most egregrious offenders. But I'm trying to make the place enjoyable for everyone that posts in here. HL is pretty much a niche sub-forum. I'm trying to get an objective barometer or otherwise I'll just be making judgment calls. And if you know my personality, judgement calls will lean towards :manny: more often than not.

I don't even remember black king that well from KTL, I remember KingPoetic and some other cats, but I wasn't active on it like that back then. I would just read shyt.

Last edited by a moderator:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
People have been teasing me about my parents dying on 9/11 going on a decade now.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Yet all the other subforums were fully active. Gee, I wonder why that was?

Nevermind the fact that you're blatantly contradicting yourself by making exceptions for posters you choose to be hostile to, but you are disrespectful in threads at times. Maybe you don't think about what you're typing before you hit submit, but you routinely type long diatribes where you say generalized insults and name-calling to everyone in the thread who disagrees with you. You're acting all self-righteous, but you're being a bit hypocritical.

And you NEVER let an argument go. Every time I have a argument with you, I eventually just stop responding because I know you're going to :deadhorse: until infinity even though both cases are clearly made. This one will probably be no exception.

1) i never said i am without fault

2) you keep conveniently overlooking the fact that the only reason im consistently hostile towards you and swagmar is because yall are e-a$$holes who have nagged me unprovoked on multiple occasions. everyone else is on a case by case basis.

3) i see youre determined to look for blame everywhere but in your own posting... so i think we're done here.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I don't know y ur even speaking on me, but I don't remember who u are from sohh so maybe that's y u have the info about me all wrong. My sh1t wasn't out there at all. And it's obvious ur full of sh1t because my wife didn't leave me back then. Actually I left recently. And I didn't just put my sh1t out there. vvd didn't like something I said.. and then said.. Probably blackking is this and that. I responded and just stated naw I have a wife and kids. He tried to say something about me being married young and that only losers get married young, so based off his pics, posting style, and seemingly cornballness, made my own conclusions. Eventually, it got out that I was with a dime, but lost her due to hitting other chicks or whatever. I left due to it being the right thing to do.. but that wasn't even in HL OR KTL where I said that sh1t.. so basically your full of sh1t and it's funny that YOU r going to even speak on someone d1ckriding vvd. irony.

Your memory sucks bro.....

You told the whole world......

you want the specifics too :shaq:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
1) i never said i am without fault

2) you keep conveniently overlooking the fact that the only reason im consistently hostile towards you and swagmar is because yall are e-a$$holes who have nagged me unprovoked on multiple occasions. everyone else is on a case by case basis.

3) i see youre determined to look for blame everywhere but in your own posting... so i think we're done here.

I'm not blaming anyone for my posting and I said I am guilty for going too far with the beef stuff some times in the past.. I'm responsible for what I typed. I'm just pointing out inconsistencies and contradictions in some claims that are being leveled, that's all.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
i think there were 2 different black kings, i do remember one of the black kings saying he was getting a divorce, he was ex airforce from detroit, pseudo muslim who use to get mad at my anti islam threads

and there was another black king that popped up once in a while

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
i think there were 2 different black kings, i do remember one of the black kings saying he was getting a divorce, he was ex airforce from detroit, pseudo muslim who use to get mad at my anti islam threads

Bro this is the pseudo intellect one.....

I remember the incoherent spelling and meaningless rants, where he talks around the subject. This is definitely the cat who got a divorce, was all up in tears, worried about not seeing his ______(fill-in the blank)_______ and sh*t

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

You don't even remember what you said! What you just said was totally different than what you said on sohh, which leads me to believe you might be lying about your entire life because you can't keep your story straight.

:smh:@you still bragging about how your ex-wife was supposedly a "dime" even after she left your ass. :snoop: Pathetic. Lol@"it got out that I was with a dime." nikka YOU said your wife as a dime...talking about "it got out." :laff:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

and there was another black king that popped up once in a while

I thought it was the later blacking at first as well.

This one acts younger and seems happier.

Now I'm guessing it must be the one from Detroit.

Cool, happy he's doing better.

:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.