Why is HL weaker than ktl???

Status
Not open for further replies.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
:snooze: Are you really trying to talk about social lives?

You spent your entire teenage years on hip-hop message boards calling yourself an original black man and a godbody trying to decipher Wu-Tang lyrics and trying to drop "lessons"...and you're Indian. And you used to talk about how much you hate Jews and how you were gonna paint swastikas on synagogues.

Now you're a racist Muslim high school dropout who hates black people and works as a salesman for a Jew boss.

And you've been posting nonstop on hip hop boards for like 15 years. You'd post more if you didn't work 70 hours a week.

Why are you trying to throw shots at anybody's life...seriously? You're a walking tragedy, you salty jealous bytch.

And yes, you are extremely jealous of me. That's why you can't stop talking about me in a spiteful, bytchmade manner all these years. I've got the things you have proven in your own words that you would throw your prayer rug in a furnace for: Some African DNA, an education, and a good job. :russ:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHgOvf7710k&feature=youtube_gdata_player

:umad: :umad: :umad:

:snoop: Stop it. You average 25 posts a day arguing with strangers on a website and say you can't make friends off the net. You clothes shop at dillards. You live in a wack city. You're a loser buddy, period. You wouldn't be able to live where I live on you and your wifes salary combined, I guarantee it, so let's not even go there :umad: These are all facts, not jokes b. There are lots of black people I can think of who I look up to and admire, this is true, but you definitely aren't one of them :laff: I assure you. If you spent more of your time trying to put a seed in your wife and starting a family like a normal person instead of trying to be the man on here all day maybe you'd make some real friends off the net and be less miserable. There's a whole world out there man, and fresh air isn't overrated, trust me.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
If you're not a God denying, liberal elitist, sodomite sympathizer your opinion is not respected here...

It's like a hip hop version of Move On....

:leostare:

I still don't think it's a bad forum..It's just a place that has attitudes and discussions more relatable to college students, recent graduates and adults that still live at home with their parents..

I see a lot of pie in the sky ideology that doesn't really translate to the harsh realities of responsible adult life in 2012...

They want it to be one way...But it's the other way....
:takedat:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
onedeen is indian?

Would VVD be considered indian as well? There needs to be a HL beef thread. ktl/hl posters hold on to soooo much sh1t that sometimes it's good to get it all out.

We shouldn't be sensitive either. I didn't mind any of u lames talking bout me, just was saying don't rewrite history and facts based on vague memories.

And VVD has madd d-riders I see; can't even be mad at that cuz it seems to happen when u post online non-stop for over a decade.

The only thing I feel is messed up is that vvd and others have snitched so hard, but are the main ones that try to expose other posters. vvd went IN, hard as fck, on a few people years ago, but switched his name, personality, and then snitched all because people called his pic swagless and some girl said something about purple lips..... The rest of you have done similar things and I feel that's weak.

BTW, I don't think we need more religious posters. def not any more antagonistic atheist ones. We need more pro black ones.

:snoop: You just can't stop can you? There's a bunch of shyt you said that's totally inaccurate that I don't even feel like addressing it all. The only "snitching" (snitching? on a message board? :comeon:) I did was ask mods to remove pics people posted for privacy reasons and I only did that a couple of times.

And I quit posting for a while because there were scumbags (probably one person with multiple aliases) who kept posting my name on the board, posting names of people in my family, sending threats to post my address and other shyt in PMs. And this was like 2 months after my pics were posted.

I have no idea why you idiots keep trying to say I quit posting because people made jokes. I guess it just fits a fictional caricatured narrative. I've never had thin skin here and I kept posting like normal for 2 months until the harassment went too far. The privacy concerns and threats started to bother me.

I haven't posted here 10 years, I've posted 5.

I don't try to expose anyone, I only use stuff that they post here. I could but I'm not like that. I know dirt about a few posters who have said harsh things about me that I would never post. For instance, I know getinthetruck's real name, I've seen his pic, his facebook (he looks like a fukking lame :russ:), but I'm not ever gonna put his shyt out there despite all the disrespect he's shown me.

And you're still talking about me...what a surprise.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
onedeen is indian?

Would VVD be considered indian as well? There needs to be a HL beef thread. ktl/hl posters hold on to soooo much sh1t that sometimes it's good to get it all out.

We shouldn't be sensitive either. I didn't mind any of u lames talking bout me, just was saying don't rewrite history and facts based on vague memories.

And VVD has madd d-riders I see; can't even be mad at that cuz it seems to happen when u post online non-stop for over a decade.

The only thing I feel is messed up is that vvd and others have snitched so hard, but are the main ones that try to expose other posters. vvd went IN, hard as fck, on a few people years ago, but switched his name, personality, and then snitched all because people called his pic swagless and some girl said something about purple lips..... The rest of you have done similar things and I feel that's weak.

BTW, I don't think we need more religious posters. def not any more antagonistic atheist ones. We need more pro black ones.

We all go overboard at times, but the difference is you can tell who holds real grudges and who doesn't take this stuff that seriously.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: You just can't stop can you? There's a bunch of shyt you said that's totally inaccurate that I don't even feel like addressing it all. The only "snitching" (snitching? on a message board? :comeon:) I did was ask mods to remove pics people posted for privacy reasons and I only did that a couple of times.

And I quit posting for a while because there were scumbags (probably one person with multiple aliases) who kept posting my name on the board, posting names of people in my family, sending threats to post my address and other shyt in PMs. And this was like 2 months after my pics were posted.

I have no idea why you idiots keep trying to say I quit posting because people made jokes. I guess it just fits a fictional caricatured narrative. I've never had thin skin here and I kept posting like normal for 2 months until the harassment went too far. The privacy concerns and threats started to bother me.

I don't try to expose anyone, I only use stuff that they post here. I could but I'm not like that. I know dirt about a few posters who have said harsh things about me that I would never post. For instance, I know getinthetruck's real name, I've seen his pic, his facebook (he looks like a fukking lame :russ:), but I'm not ever gonna put his shyt out there despite all the disrespect he's shown me.

was talking at a high level, everyone shouldn't be so sensitive.

but ok. and y would u call him a lame, when u don't like it :comeon:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens

LOL hold up...so you out there searching for my name on facebook and looking at my pics...but I'm the one with the fixation? :comeon:

and we disrespect each other on here, let's keep it 100.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:snoop: Stop it. You average 25 posts a day arguing with strangers on a website and say you can't make friends off the net. You clothes shop at dillards. You live in a wack city. You're a loser buddy, period. You wouldn't be able to live where I live on you and your wifes salary combined, I guarantee it, so let's not even go there :umad: These are all facts, not jokes b. There are lots of black people I can think of who I look up to and admire, this is true, but you definitely aren't one of them :laff: I assure you. If you spent more of your time trying to put a seed in your wife and starting a family like a normal person instead of trying to be the man on here all day maybe you'd make some real friends off the net and be less miserable. There's a whole world out there man, and fresh air isn't overrated, trust me.

Stop it. You would spit on your Quran to trade places with me, you broke ass bum. You've basically admitted you wish you were black, you wish you didn't have a shytty job as a salesman, and you wish you had a college education. Lol@this friends stuff. You've spent the last almost 20 years of you life being a gossipy fakkit on hip hop message boards nonstop. I posted when I was 18-19 then didn't get back on til I was 27. You're a fukking nerd who pretended he was an original asiatic black man on the internet because your neighbors slapped you in the back of your head and called you Habib.

Why the multi-year creepy obsession? If I'm in any "beef" thread, it's a given you're going to :cape: in and try to pile on like a jealous little bytch. You can't stop talking about me, even when I stop posting. I don't come in and shyt on you when you're getting ethered by broke wave, or 88 or TUH or whoever.

You harbor spite and jealiusy like a broken-hearted bytch.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
LOL hold up...so you out there searching for my name on facebook and looking at my pics...but I'm the one with the fixation? :comeon:

and we disrespect each other on here, let's keep it 100.

Did I say I searched for you? Don't get nervous though. I won't post it. I actually do have honor. I only use what people reveal themselves. I don't dislike anyone enough here to try and potentially disrupt their life.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Stop it. You would spit on your Quran to trade places with me, you broke ass bum. You've basically admitted you wish you were black, you wish you didn't have a shytty job as a salesman, and you wish you had a college education. Lol@this friends stuff. You've spent the last almost 20 years of you life being a gossipy fakkit on hip hop message boards nonstop I posted when I was 18-19 then didn't get back on til I was 28. You're a fukking nerd who pretended he was an original asiatic black man on the internet because your neighbors slapped you in the back of your head and called you Habib.

Why the multi-year creepy obsession? If I'm in any "beef" thread, it's a given you're going to :cape: in and try to pile on like a jealous little bytch. You can't stop talking about, even when I stop posting. I don't come in and shyt on you when you're getting ethered by broke wave, or 88 or TUH or whoever.

You harbor spite and jealiusy like a broken-hearted bytch.

....but yet you typing my government name into facebook trying to see what I look like...that's whats creepy :merchant: I can honestly say that even after all this time I don't even know what your real name is, let alone tried to look you up on facebook :heh:

but as far as all that is concerned I think I've revealed more about myself here and on :hamster: than I ever have on facebook, as weird as that sounds, so I don't even know why you bothered to go there.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Did I say I searched for you? Don't get nervous though. I won't post it. I actually do have honor. I only use what people reveal themselves. I don't dislike anyone enough here to try and potentially disrupt their life.

:childplease: so how'd you get it if you didn't search for my name?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
....but yet you typing my government name into facebook trying to see what I look like...that's whats creepy :merchant: I can honestly say that even after all this time I don't even know what your real name is, let alone tried to look you up on facebook :heh:

but as far as all that is concerned I think I've revealed more about myself here and on :hamster: than I ever have on facebook, as weird as that sounds, so I don't even know why you bothered to go there.

Again, I didn't say I searched for your facebook. I said I've seen it. Think about that for a sec and how that's possible.

And I first saw it years ago. And I never posted any of your shyt despite you disrespecting my wife and all that. I know dirt about other posters I have "beef" with too. But I'm not a scumbag like the person/persons who did it to me.

Lol@you getting all civil now upon hearing this info. Feel free to keep calling me names. You have my word that I won't post it.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Again, I didn't say I searched for your facebook. I said I've seen it. Think about that for a sec and how that's possible.

And I first saw it years ago. And I never posted any of your shyt despite you disrespecting my wife and all that. I know dirt about other posters I have "beef" with too. But I'm not a scumbag like the person/persons who did it to me.

Lol@you getting all civil now upon hearing this info. Feel free to keep calling me names. You have my word that I won't post it.

Years ago? I didn't even have a facebook prior to 2010 :russ: so this is your new angle....you act like you have "dirt" on me and then tell me not to worry because you wont post it? Yeah, okay bruh whatever you say :laff: if there was really was something embarassing on there that you could use to clown me I have no doubts that you would go there but like I said, there's more personal information about me here and on :hamster: than there ever was on facebook. I don't even think I have my shyt set to private for the simple fact there's really nothing to see there....which is why you were able to see it. You said you know my government name which I think you got because I actually posted it once which leads me to believe you searched for it on facebook to try and get some ammo...sorry to disappoint you :russ:

:childplease: if this isn't proof that you have serious issues...:wow:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Years ago? I didn't even have a facebook prior to 2010 :russ: so this is your new angle....you act like you have "dirt" on me and then tell me not to worry because you wont post it? Yeah, okay bruh whatever you say :laff: if there was really was something embarassing on there that you could use to clown me I have no doubts that you would go there but like I said, there's more personal information about me here and on :hamster: than there ever was on facebook. I don't even think I have my shyt set to private for the simple fact there's really nothing to see there....which is why you were able to see it. You said you know my government name which I think you got because I actually posted it once which leads me to believe you searched for it on facebook to try and get some ammo...sorry to disappoint you :russ:

:childplease: if this isn't proof that you have serious issues...:wow:

:usure: Did I say I have personal ammo? I said I know your real name, I've seen your ugly pic, and I've seen your facebook. That's all fact. Do you want me to say your initials for proof?

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
:usure: Did I say I have personal ammo? I said I know your real name, I've seen your ugly pic, and I've seen your facebook. That's all fact. Do you want me to say your initials for proof :usure:

Oh I believe you did see my page, I don't doubt that. That's proof enough for me that you're a fukking weirdo. You know my real name and you know what I look like...oh, and you think I'm ugly. Shocking. if you thought I looked good would you say so? :laugh: fakkit. I think I'll live breh :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.