Why is HL weaker than ktl???

Status
Not open for further replies.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
It's kind of always been like that. The thing is if you stay here long enough you'll start to notice a general overlap in responses and train of thought. Also like mentioned earlier, alot of the main topics typically spout the same rhetoric of mainstream politics and news because any sub-standard information gets brushed off no one wants to talk about it.

Just like how TLR gets more hits than HL

Entertainment >>>> Knowledge

Sure all you see is disputes, but check some of the threads, I've created in the past and look at the responses.

Articles pertaining to sex or entertainment >>>> articles on "space sh*t" quantum theory etc........

I think I'll start going back to posting new studies, daily for individuals interested, but I don't expect too much, they usually flop miserably...

thats what i wish there was more of. i get all my political news from various blogs and its cool to debate politics, but thats pretty much all this subform has become. and we know which posters are gonna take which stances, it can be repetitive. although we've been going thru the general election basically the whole history of the coli so it's what's big in the news :manny: but i hope in the coming months we can move on to other topics instead of obsessing over obama's second term/romney's presidency. i like HL though, not as much fukkery as TLR, but the sense of humor here>>>

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
:umad: You're a cornball bruh. Nobody thinks about your weak ass or your shytty life. I've never even mentioned you one time unless I was responding to one of your creepy "I'm your #1 fan!" posts. The only reason I know any of that stuff about you is because you used to always randomly mention how great your wife is for no reason in threads, then you disappeared and came back sounding suicidal talking about "She left me :sadbron:" :russ: Don't worry. She's in good hands now. Some nikka who could satisfy her in ways you couldn't is taking good care of her now.

You were talking about me unprovoked when I wasn't even posting and I didn't even know who you were. Then you were had some weird kind of fixation where you were on my dikk but dissing me at the same time. I never really understood your fascination with me, but whatever.

It's clear you're still very hurt from the dust-up we had in that one thread a long time ago, as you are still unable to have disagreement with me without going into personal insults. But I'm over that...never was stuck on it, and I personally have no emotional reaction to you, I'm just firing back. So it's really on you if you want to continue this "e-beef" stuff or not. It makes me no difference.

LOL my guy...you think everyone is obsessed with you...damn near everyone you've had a disagreement with on here you claim has a "fixation" with you :laff:

log off man, seriously.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't remember any of that shyt you guys are talking about blackking....was this pre 07? I remember blackking bragging about his lifestyle and how he has a dime cuban cooking him dinner while he's at work making 6 figures - I believe he described his life as being like "the movie limitless without the pills" :laff: other than that I don't recall any of that personal stuff about his failed marriage. I haven't kept up with this thread but the mere fact that this dudes personal life is being discussed here on that level is proof that some of you dudes take this shyt way too seriously. You motherfukkers need to go outside and breathe some fresh air, damn.

VVD you really need to take another break from this message board shyt bro. Whether its true or not you seem like the type that has more internet friends that real-life friends.

lol, I was living fast n good.. but I don't feel like I took it that far^. I wish I had some pill like that. I mean one of the times I was talking about all that was actually when I was clowning Mowgli about him talking about lifestyle n all that, when it didn't seem like he was really living it.

You the only one that actually paid attention, got the situation, ethnicity, all that sh1t correct.

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gotta co-sign you man. These dudes go hard as fukk in the paint on here....for what I have no idea.

I occasionally try get it in for the lol's. That was my main goal in most of my posts here but for some reason people only want get it in with VVD :russ:. I was about to get it in with Blackking but I had to fall back because it's the first I heard of this character. If I had paid attention to his posts back then I would have gotten it in. Seemed like a lot of good material to work with there and you don't feel guilty about it because he had no one to blame but himself:manny:

Maybe next time someone will bite.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I got a lot of friends, but they're mostly back home, so I don't see them much. :to: When you move to a new state in your 20's, you don't make many new friends...or at least I didn't. I got a small circle here, but it's probably better that way.

So in other words you have no friends...gotcha. It's hard to meet people in your 20's? :what: here's an idea: stop trying so hard to be the man online, and spend some time trying to be the man offline. I dunno man, but I think you're a loser. I know you have your own ideas on what my life is like but son....your life revolves around this e-drama. You live for this. I don't know how you do it, especially for a supposedly married man...that's some real dedication right there :salute:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
LOL my guy...you think everyone is obsessed with you...damn near everyone you've had a disagreement with on here you claim has a "fixation" with you :laff:

log off man, seriously.

A few of yall do. But stfu. Nobody cares about your irrelevant commentary. Every time there's some kind of big "beef" thread going on, you show up hating on your "enemies." Who are you, Bob Costas or somebody? Give it a rest.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
lol, I was living fast n good.. but I don't feel like I took it that far^. I wish I had some pill like that. I mean one of the times I was talking about all that was actually when I was clowning Mowgli about him talking about lifestyle n all that, when it didn't seem like he was really living it.

You the only one that actually paid attention, got the situation, ethnicity, all that sh1t correct.

Mowgli lives "the lifestyle" it's just an "alternative" one.

Not "the lifestyle" young heterosexual men strive for.

You know what I'm saying breh?

:leostare:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
i like HL though, not as much fukkery as TLR, but the sense of humor here>>>

Yeah after obama gets re-elected Tuesday night, I think I'll stray away from political threads for awhile.

I can only visit TLR occasionally, way too much stimuli in that forum. Some new condescending views and posters in HL would be nice, but they just can't bring forth the same message that's been spouted by others for days,weeks,months etc...on end.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I occasionally try get it in for the lol's. That was my main goal in most of my posts here but for some reason people only want get it in with VVD :russ:. I was about to get it in with Blackking but I had to fall back because it's the first I heard of this character. If I had paid attention to his posts back then I would have gotten it in. Seemed like a lot of good material to work with there and you don't feel guilty about it because he had no one to blame but himself:manny:

:whew: :damn:

This n1gga kept it 3hunna

:wow::russ:

Last edited by a moderator:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I occasionally get it in for the lol's. That was my main goal in most of my posts here but for some reason people only want get it in with VVD :russ:. I was about to get it in with Blackking but I had to fall back because it's the first I heard of this character. If I had paid attention to his posts back then I would have gotten it in. Seemed like a lot of good material to work with there and you don't feel guilty about it because he had no one to blame but himself:manny:

People don't like VVD because he will dedicate a significant amount of time and effort in trying to completely disrespect a person in every which way possible for having the audacity to disagree with him. Disagree with VVD and he will talk about your education level, your personal life, your past, etc....then he'll claim that YOU are obsessed with HIM :skip:

I mean if blackking put his info out there in the past like that thats on him, but me personally, I wouldn't pull all that out of the blue to try and shyt on him on that level just because I don't like a post he made. What gets gained from that? Isn't that what happened? I'm not reading 15 pages of this shyt but being that that's what's being talk about now and what this thread is about I can only come to that conclusion.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
So in other words you have no friends...gotcha. It's hard to meet people in your 20's? :what: here's an idea: stop trying so hard to be the man online, and spend some time trying to be the man offline. I dunno man, but I think you're a loser. I know you have your own ideas on what my life is like but son....your life revolves around this e-drama. You live for this. I don't know how you do it, especially for a supposedly married man...that's some real dedication right there :salute:

Lol...you are such a bytch. Why are you posting in this thread? Why are you even concerning yourself with me in any way? Why do you add your gay ass gossipy commentary to everything I say or do here for the past 5 years or so? Yes you do have a fixation with me. The spite you harbor is just weird.

I think you need re-evaluate your life before you try to give anyone advice. Lord knows an Indian dude who pretended he was an "originoo asiatic black man 5%er" on the internet for years and went from a Chomsky dikkriding jew-hating e-revolutionary to a racist Muslim 45 year old Rush Limbaugh-listening pickup truck driver in a 30 year old Indian dude's body all within a span of about 10 years probably is a bit confused and in need of some soul-searching.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
A few of yall do. But stfu. Nobody cares about your irrelevant commentary. Every time there's some kind of big "beef" thread going on, you show up hating on your "enemies." Who are you, Bob Costas or somebody? Give it a rest.

Oh sorry for just "showing up," I apologize for not being able to fully invest the time and energy in these kinds of threads :russ:

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think you need re-evaluate your life before you try to give anyone advice. Lord knows an Indian dude who pretended he was an "originoo asiatic black man 5%er" on the internet for years and went from a Chomsky dikkriding jew-hating e-revolutionary to a racist Muslim 45 year old Rush Limbaugh-listening pickup truck driver in a 30 year old Indian dude's body all within a span of about 10 years probably is a bit confused and in need of some soul-searching.

tumblr_m8j1s8Itzr1qbo1a5.gif

:russ:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Lol...you are such a bytch. Why are you posting in this thread? Why are you even concerning yourself with me in any way? Why do you add your gay ass gossipy commentary to everything I say or do here for the past 5 years or so? Yes you do have a fixation with me. This shyt is weird bruh.

I think you need re-evaluate your life before you try to give anyone advice. Lord knows an Indian dude who pretended he was an "originoo asiatic black man 5%er" on the internet for years and went from a Chomsky dikkriding e-revolutionary to a racist Muslim 45 year old Rush Limbaugh-listening pickup truck driver in a 30 year old Indian dude's body probably is a bit confused and in need of some soul-searching.

How many people here are obsessed with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.