Why is HL weaker than ktl???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
People don't like VVD because he will dedicate a significant amount of time and effort in trying to completely disrespect a person in every which way possible for having the audacity to disagree with him. Disagree with VVD and he will talk about your education level, your personal life, your past, etc....then he'll claim that YOU are obsessed with HIM :skip:

I mean if blackking put his info out there in the past like that thats on him, but me personally, I wouldn't pull all that out of the blue to try and shyt on him on that level just because I don't like a post he made. What gets gained from that? Isn't that what happened? I'm not reading 15 pages of this shyt but being that that's what's being talk about now and what this thread is about I can only come to that conclusion.

:wrist: Are you ever in your life gonna stop being a bytch? Who cares? This is a long ass beef thread that was just starting to simmer down. Then you come in with your usual gay ass gossip and obsession with me. Go pray or something, you bum.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Oh sorry for just "showing up," I apologize for not being able to fully invest the time and energy in these kinds of threads :russ:

Yeah you were too busy trying to sell mattresses to fat white women so you can win employee of the month and get an extra piece of flare from your jew boss, you sorry ass Al Bundy loser.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
@GetInTheTruck

Are you seriously trying to come in here on some moral high ground?

You're known for being bitter, angry and not beneath personal attacks.

I admit I've made personal attacks on VVD in one of my past spats with him when I called his wife ugly but I think that's probably the worst thing I've ever said to somebody on here.

but na it's not about the moral high ground, it's about asking yourself if coming out as the "winner" in these thread wars has any real meaning.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
@GetInTheTruck

Are you seriously trying to come in here on some moral high ground?

You're known for being bitter, angry and not beneath personal attacks.

He's the most bitter bytch that posts here. His whole aura is negativity. The only reason he posts here is to be an ornery contrarian and take potshots at people he doesn't like. This fakkit has been interjecting his sassy, gossipy opinion into everything I say and do for years. Why? Who knows. I see a "beef" that doesn't involve me, I keep it moving. I guess it's the peace of Allah that compels him to act like Wendy Williams on message boards.

Last edited by a moderator:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Yeah you were too busy trying to sell mattresses to fat white women so you can win employee of the month and get an extra piece of flare from your jew boss, you sorry ass Al Bundy loser.

dog you just admitted you had trouble making friends in your 20's and that's why you on here so much....over 4000 posts since may, hours on podcasts that be long as fukk, you proudly cop your wardrobe at generic department stores...I mean, you really calling somebody a loser right now? :laff: go ahead though I'll let you tell it :russ:

I'm not about to sit here and contradict myself by going back and forth with you all night though man but just like you're pretty sure I'm a used mattress selling low-life that makes less than 30k a year, I'm just as sure that you're a socially inept loser that has to live through his online rep to establish his self worth. We can leave it at that but we both know what's more accurate :shaq:

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People don't like VVD because he will dedicate a significant amount of time and effort in trying to completely disrespect a person in every which way possible for having the audacity to disagree with him. Disagree with VVD and he will talk about your education level, your personal life, your past, etc....then he'll claim that YOU are obsessed with HIM :skip:

:manny: he gets it as much as he dishes it I noticed. If you're going to get in the ring be prepared and stop putting your business out there if you're going to get emo when people bringing it up.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
dog you just admitted you had trouble making friends in your 20's and that's why you on here so much....over 4000 posts since may, hours on podcasts that be long as fukk, you proudly cop your wardrobe at generic department stores...I mean, you really calling somebody a loser right now? :laff: go ahead though I'll let you tell it :russ:

I'm not about to sit here and contradict myself by going back and forth with you all night though man but just like you're pretty sure I'm a used mattress selling low-life that makes less than 30k a year, I'm just as sure that you're a socially inept loser that has to live through his online rep to establish his self worth. We can leave it at that but we both know what's more accurate :shaq:

:snooze: Are you really trying to talk about social lives?

You spent your entire teenage years on hip-hop message boards calling yourself an original black man and a godbody trying to decipher Wu-Tang lyrics and trying to drop "lessons"...and you're Indian. And you used to talk about how much you hate Jews and how you were gonna paint swastikas on synagogues.

Now you're a racist Muslim high school dropout who hates black people and works as a salesman for a Jew boss.

And you've been posting nonstop on hip hop boards for like 15 years. You'd post more if you didn't work 70 hours a week.

Why are you trying to throw shots at anybody's life...seriously? You're a walking tragedy, you salty jealous bytch.

And yes, you are extremely jealous of me. That's why you can't stop talking about me in a spiteful, bytchmade manner all these years. I've got the things you have proven in your own words that you would throw your prayer rug in a furnace for: Some African DNA, an education, and a good job. :russ:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHgOvf7710k&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

:umad: :umad: :umad:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Do I need to make an official HL beef thread or something so you guys can get all of this out?

Like do I need to start making weekly beef threads?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:manny: he gets it as much as he dishes it I noticed. If you're going to get in the ring be prepared and stop putting your business out there if you're going to get emo when people bringing it up.

Notice I didn't start personal beef with anyone in this thread. I'm just reacting to attacks.

Getinthetruck is yet another salty fakkit still harboring spite and emotional hurt from sohh beef who can't help himself. Dude has randomly started talking about me out of the blue probably more times than he's called his boss a kike under his breath. shyt is pathetic.

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Notice I didn't start personal beef with anyone in this thread. I'm just reacting to attacks.

Getinthetruck is yet another salty fakkit still harboring spite and emotional hurt from sohh beef who can't help himself.

Well yeah I agree that there may be some unhealthy obsession with you. Leyet comes to mind. In a thread about the FED he was much more appalled that you would dap one of my posts than he was about my actual post. I then responded specifically to his criticism (FED being the "good guys") and he completely ignored it in favor of continuing to chastise you for dapping me again :laff:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I dunno I started reading KTL around 2011 and at that time it was already pretty insular

that said you know, I wish more people would post in HL but a lot of time when people stray in here I hate to say this but they're straight stupid. But there are a lot of intelligent posters on the coli who stay in the booth or arcadium, even TLR but don't come in here for some reason

b/c the crazy people scare the intelligent ones off :mjpls:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Articles pertaining to sex or entertainment >>>> articles on "space sh*t" quantum theory etc........

I think I'll start going back to posting new studies, daily for individuals interested, but I don't expect too much, they usually flop miserably...

I remember you posting those. I enjoyed them just for the read. You're right they didn't get many responses, but I wouldn't say they flopped, it was information for those who chose to indulge.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
onedeen is indian?

Would VVD be considered indian as well? There needs to be a HL beef thread. ktl/hl posters hold on to soooo much sh1t that sometimes it's good to get it all out.

We shouldn't be sensitive either. I didn't mind any of u lames talking bout me, just was saying don't rewrite history and facts based on vague memories.

And VVD has madd d-riders I see; can't even be mad at that cuz it seems to happen when u post online non-stop for over a decade.

The only thing I feel is messed up is that vvd and others have snitched so hard, but are the main ones that try to expose other posters. vvd went IN, hard as fck, on a few people years ago, but switched his name, personality, and then snitched all because people called his pic swagless and some girl said something about purple lips..... The rest of you have done similar things and I feel that's weak.

BTW, I don't think we need more religious posters. def not any more antagonistic atheist ones. We need more pro black ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.