Why is HL weaker than ktl???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blackking keep it real, I don't know the story but you two didn't get a divorce because you where "hoing." Sounds like something a dude trying to save face would say..and she was a dime too :pachaha: I see you.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Your memory sucks bro.....

You told the whole world......

you want the specifics too :shaq:

I will admit that online forum convos aren't something that I consider important enough to purposely remember.

But when I read a post by a poster(you) I don't even know who the fck they are, talking about me and something I said about my life on Sohh... when most of what they said didn't even happen in the real world (a place some of u pretend doesn't exist), then of course it make me wonder y this poster even feels the need to speak on the sh1t.

All I said on sohh was that I had a wife, made a comparison to another posters life and wife, and that's what happened. You dikkride another poster so hard that you're pulling info from his post, making sh1t up, when u don't even know what ur talking about. sh1ts sad breh. Even you can't figure out y ur speaking on it... I can't tell vvd not to speak on it, just like he can't say sh1t bout me clowning his pic, cuz sh1t just happens. but y are u speaking on me and my life for?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I will admit that online forum convos aren't something that I consider important enough to purposely remember.

But when I read a post by a poster(you) I don't even know who the fck they are, talking about me and something I said about my life on Sohh... when most of what they said didn't even happen in the real world (a place some of u pretend doesn't exist), then of course it make me wonder y this poster even feels the need to speak on the sh1t.

All I said on sohh was that I had a wife, made a comparison to another posters life and wife, and that's what happened. You dikkride another poster so hard that you're pulling info from his post, making sh1t up, when u don't even know what ur talking about. sh1ts sad breh. Even you can't figure out y ur speaking on it... I can't tell vvd not to speak on it, just like he can't say sh1t bout me clowning his pic, cuz sh1t just happens. but y are u speaking on me and my life for?
WTF are you talking about, I read the thread on KTL. It was one of the KTL awards. You're acting like you were privately exchanging pm's with pics to VVD or some sh*t.

:umad: because I have a superior memory. I remember a lot of things. It's called autobiographical memory. Look into it sometime.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autobiographical_memory

If my memory serves me correctly too, you're in your late 20's coming up 30 relatively soon. :sitdown:

Let me know when you pass english 101 :smugbiden:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Blackking keep it real, I don't know the story but you two didn't get a divorce because you where "hoing." Sounds like something a dude trying to save face would say..and she was a dime too :pachaha: I see you.

First time I ever said she was a dime, wasn't even to just say it, but to say (on another sub forum) that looks aren't everything, she was lil crazy too.

There were many factors other than me hoeing, but for her that was the worst thing because it's brings other people into the relationship, when other sh1t possibly could be worked out. Plus, it's embarrassing if ur a woman and your man is out there like that. Especially, if the family is Muslim, and people at the Mosque know ur hoeing and know ur wife.

And technically I left her. I wasn't hurt, she was, and I'm not a horrible dude so I admitted some sh1t and left. I was the one that had to pay for everything, give everything, and pay a G in child support every month for the next 16 years.... but Why would I need to save face from that sh1t???? You always pay a price... it is what it is breh.

I think it's possible that if someone is a lame reading something online, they can't even imagine some of the things that happen in the real world could really be the case.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Your memory sucks bro.....

You told the whole world......

you want the specifics too :shaq:

Yep. You remember too. Dude :ufdup: He said his wife left him a long time ago on sohh sounding like he was ready to grab a razor blade and head for the bathtub. And before that he used to always brag about her. Now he's saying he never said it and he was the one who left her and it was after he left sohh. I remember because he was getting at me, sounding mad insecure, bragging about his "dime" wife and how much money he (supposedly) makes. Then he quit posting for a while and came back crying about how she left him. And I didn't even say anything because I felt sorry for him and didn't want to kick a man while he's down.

He can't keep his story straight so some or all of it is probably :duck: He could've made up the whole thing.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
WTF are you talking about, I read the thread on KTL. It was one of the KTL awards. You're up acting like your privately exchanging pm's with pics to VVD.

:umad: because I have a superior memory. I remember a lot of things. It's called autobiographical memory. Look into it sometime.

Autobiographical Memory: Ability To Recall Life's Every Moment Tied To Brain Quirks

If my memory serves me correctly too, you're in your late 20's coming up 30 relatively soon. :sitdown:

Let me know when you pass english 101 :smugbiden:

SMH, I didn't even post on sohh during any time where I would be talking about a divorce or any issue in marriage... That all hadn't happened yet. Don't be upset cuz I called ur bullsh1t. You can't be really that interested in and worried about another grown man's life. :scusthov:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Don't become a b1tch bro. That's what these pandas like Blacking, leyet, meach, Trueepic, and ROFL want. You're a marine, you know how real men debate - we call each other names, sometimes it ends in a nice scuffle and fist fly. A little banter online is nothing and these pandas can't handle it. fukk em.

That wouldnt be a bad thing if the same people who called names werent running to moderators to get people banned. There is a lot of bytch flowing through the veins of these people.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
SMH, I didn't even post on sohh during any time where I would be talking about a divorce or any issue in marriage... That all hadn't happened yet. Don't be upset cuz I called ur bullsh1t. You can't be really that interested in and worried about another grown man's life. :scusthov:

:ufdup: Serious and I both distinctly remember you typing suicidal paragraphs about your "dime" wife leaving you. I even remember what thread it was in. It was in that thread about how men need to avoid child support and alimony that Krown made and him and Reincar were bashing women continuously.

You're caught red-handed in a lie. :russ:

It's okay man. Peoples wives leave them all the time. It doesn't make you any less of a man. shyt, it could happen to me one day.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Bro the exchanges were pure comedy, if :hamster: wasn't gone this whole conversation would be null & void.

I already stated in a couple post up why I enjoyed KTL. It was like watching premeditated ether.

called out what? Like 3 people(2 of whom have opposing views) have already mentioned how they remember you publicly announcing your divorce, where your wife took the kid, and left your life in shambles. To your credit you did speak on remaining optimistic.....

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yep. You remember too. Dude :ufdup: He said his wife left him a long time ago on sohh sounding like he was ready to grab a razor blade and head for the bathtub. And before that he used to always brag about her. Now he's saying he never said it and he was the one who left her and it was after he left sohh. I remember because he was getting at me, sounding mad insecure, bragging about his "dime" wife and how much money he (supposedly) makes. Then he quit posting for a while and came back crying about how she left him. And I didn't even say anything because I felt sorry for him and didn't want to kick a man while he's down.

He can't keep his story straight so some or all of it is probably :duck: He could've made up the whole thing.

I talked money because you talked career and money. I talked sh1t cuz you talked sh1t. I mentioned ur pic for obvious reasons,, that's how my life came into it. We didn't even file until Feb this year, which is how I know u all don't know what ur speaking about. I only technically left because I gave her everything. I filed everything and I moved. I said she left only because I basically had to leave because it was mainly my fault. There are two posters on here who actually know me in real life... can't lie about this and it makes me feel funny that you all r so into my sh1t anyway... :rudy:

But I just got on facebook a month ago... I'm not the type of person if I was hurt by some sh1t to put it online... so u want me to have been crying about some sh1t or saying something tragic about my life, but I never did. Show me one post. One thing I know for sure is that you can't. I never bragged about sh1t either. You literally said... Blackking is blah blah(some made up sh1t).. I just actually described what the situation was with me at the time; it's not like I'm where I would want to eventually be in life so there was no bragging. I just said I wasn't a lame like some of u and in real life u would probably consider me a cool dude.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Bro the exchanges were pure comedy, if :hamster: wasn't gone this whole conversation would be null & void.

I already stated in a couple post up why I enjoyed KTL. It was like watching premeditated ether.

called out what? Like 3 people(2 of whom have opposing views) have already mentioned how they remember you publicly announcing your divorce, where your wife took the kid, and left your life in shambles. To your credit you did speak on remaining optimistic.....

See now u are just being pathetic. I don't know what your motivation is,, I guess I would have to be like you to understand. She didn't even take the kid. She didn't attack me or try to hurt me in any way. I do complain about the child support because I also support her bills n other sh1t.
The sh1t ur talking literally didn't happen and I doubt I would post it on here if it did.

I'm not offended that ur saying all this because most of it didn't even happen in real life and your making it up. I wish u would explain how u have paid so much attention to me, when I don't even remember or know u.:what:

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First time I ever said she was a dime, wasn't even to just say it, but to say (on another sub forum) that looks aren't everything, she was lil crazy too.

There were many factors other than me hoeing, but for her that was the worst thing because it's brings other people into the relationship, when other sh1t possibly could be worked out. Plus, it's embarrassing if ur a woman and your man is out there like that. Especially, if the family is Muslim, and people at the Mosque know ur hoeing and know ur wife.

And technically I left her. I wasn't hurt, she was, and I'm not a horrible dude so I admitted some sh1t and left. I was the one that had to pay for everything, give everything, and pay a G in child support every month for the next 16 years.... but Why would I need to save face from that sh1t???? You always pay a price... it is what it is breh.

I think it's possible that if someone is a lame reading something online, they can't even imagine some of the things that happen in the real world could really be the case.

I don't know man, sounds fishy. But then again I never been married or know the full story so I'll refrain from any further comments on the dynamics of your relationship. That being said, check the bolded. You mentioned that you aren't a "horrible dude." You expressed indifference, callousness and on top of that you are religious. You are/were a horrible person. And not every bright I might add.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
never posted in ktl, so i cant speak to that. but my problem with this place is yall are waaaay to clique'd up. there's like 10 or so regular posters and yall debate each other on the same shyt day after day.

i dont post here much but i lurk a lot and i can honestly say ive been responded to maybe 1 outta 10 times i post. i know theres a lotta :troll: on the coli that dont deserve a response but when someone ventures in here and doesnt get a response, they prolly won't come back.

i mean just look what this thread turned into, a few people going back and forth about some old drama. just my two cents though.

edit: and all the good threads get buried. right now theres a 2 page thread about al sharpton being obnoxious to listen to, but a thread asking about paul ryans background has 5 responses.

Daps
A lot of you guys weren't in KTL before 2005. It was pretty much crazy.

Hardcore zionists. White supremacists. along with Really sharp and egotistical people. the afrocentric people were basically shut out somehow.

Many posters were scared to post in KTL, and most of the people in the 2007+ era probably would not have been welcomed then.

It was completely un-moderated, and nobody snitched out anyone (like victorvondoom consistently does). It was a good time.

people like Wokolus, Transient, kingpinOG and others got away with so much outlandish posting. It's amazing looking back on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.