WHY IS ARAB COLONIZATION GIVEN A PASS?

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
why is OP allowed to do this?

he only comes here to promote his gay ass production or start fights with anyone smarter than him

dude is an open jewish supremacist and talks down to black people

i mean -20000+ rep tells you everything you need to know about dude

i see why he hates arabs tho. prolly tired of getting called one by mistake :mjlol:

lngesu.png

fukkin cornball

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
why is OP allowed to do this?

he only comes here to promote his gay ass production or start fights with anyone smarter than him

dude is an open jewish supremacist and talks down to black people

i mean -20000+ rep tells you everything you need to know about dude

i see why he hates arabs tho. prolly tired of getting called one by mistake :mjlol:

lngesu.png

fukkin cornball

I KNOW A BASEMENT DWELLING INCEL WHEN I SEE ONE

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate that their colonization of North Africa has given cacs the freedom to say Blacks didn't live there.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I hate the idea Black men think Islamic culture is theirs.
That's why it makes us appear as if we agree with Arabs on anything..we don't!!

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate the idea Black men think Islamic culture is theirs.
That's why it makes us appear as if we agree with Arabs on anything..we don't!!
Christianity was always the backbone of “black American” culture and Islam should’ve never made its way into Black communities. Arabs never did and still don’t want anything to do with Black people unless they are making money in black communities.

The creation of NOI (as a religion) was one of the biggest Ls in modern African American history (in my opinion). They even had the entire black community pronouncing and spelling “muslim” wrong and you see no Arabs even bother to correct it . :mjlol:

Not sure how a random middle eastern/Indian salesman convinced poor black detroiters into believing he was God in flesh and that Black Americans are the “lost tribe of shabazz” and Christianity is a racist “white mans” religion :snoop:

Basically the same tactic Hebrew Israelites have used which allowed them infiltrate black communities and culture currently. Instead of wanting an “Arab” religious identity, they are now the “real Jews”:yeshrug:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Christianity was always the backbone of “black American” culture and Islam should’ve never made its way into Black communities. Arabs never did and still don’t want anything to do with Black people unless they are making money in black communities.

The creation of NOI (as a religion) was one of the biggest Ls in modern African American history (in my opinion). They even had the entire black community pronouncing and spelling “muslim” wrong and you see no Arabs even bother to correct it . :mjlol:

Not sure how a random middle eastern/Indian salesman convinced poor black detroiters into believing he was God in flesh and that Black Americans are the “lost tribe of shabazz” and Christianity is a racist “white mans” religion :snoop:

Basically the same tactic Hebrew Israelites have used which allowed them infiltrate black communities and culture currently. Instead of wanting an “Arab” religious identity, they are now the “real Jews”:yeshrug:

I JUST PRODUCED AN ALBUM FOR SOMEONE WHO WAS DEEP IN THE NOI AND WAS ABLE TO STEP OUT OF IT

THE STORIES ARE MIND-BOGGLING

MALCOLM X HAD TO FIND OUT THE HARD WAY

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Islam made its way into Black communities in America through the prison system pipeline system.

Black men somehow felt this foreign Arabic mess was something that Black men identify with:mjtf:

This is the result of a poor public education system.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Islam made its way into Black communities in America through the prison system pipeline system.

Black men somehow felt this foreign Arabic mess was something that Black men identify with:mjtf:

This is the result of a poor public education system.

Good point. It’s basically that search for a “new” identity/new life. Not in a spiritual sense but Islam provides a strong culture/community and basically you can change your race and become an “Arab” overnight

Must be appealing in some sense. :yeshrug:

But I don’t think the actual person inside changes much even after acquiring all that “knowledge”.

Because like you said, if they did their own research or was taught Arab history or a course on Muhammad they probably wouldn’t embrace Islam with open arms

Ask a pro black hebrew Israelite breh what he thinks of Islam and Muhammad and you’ll get a interesting answer :banderas: