'Deeply unwell' Trump is being given a total pass for nonstop mental lapses: analysis

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
nikkas talk like yall wanna date the fukking President.

I don't give a fukk how crotchety old the President is and I dont know why everyone is so obsessed with this shyt.

Are you intelligent, humane and competent? Are you gonna help the poor? Are you going to defend and even expand civil rights in this country? Will you appoint judges to our courts who will also defend and expand civil rights? And no I'm not looking to get payed for my vote.

If he checks all those boxes, I can give a damn if they wheel him from a coffin. That's my vote.

If a primary election was a choice between an accomplished 75 year old former civil rights activist who can barely get through a sentence, or a strapping young 40 year old corporate stooge from a rich family, I'd go with the former. I'm not dating the damn President I'm voting for laws and policy.
I always ask what has Biden age prevented him from doing and I never get an answer

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
They're too fukking old to be doing this :snoop:

We're going to get 12 straight years of really old Presidents. On top of the old ass Presidents we've already got pre-Obama, like 8 years of old ass Ronald Reagan.

That's going to be 20 years of old ass Presidents for some of us going back 40 years ago.

Comparing leaders from other countries to them is really sad for us.
You're ignoring a main point of the article: Trump's second cabinet is gonna be filled with delusional nutjobs like himself. Say what you want about President Biden, at LEAST his advisors are of sound body and mind