WHY IS ARAB COLONIZATION GIVEN A PASS?

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
I see you're about to act retarded
No, you're inability to make a sound inference leads me to believe you are actually retarded.

@voiture
@3rdWorld
@romeodunn
Three more retards.

Islamic law allows non-Muslims to practice their respective religions. This is a fact. However, you guys are such white-washed Uncle Toms, that you can only conceive of a multi-religious society through the lense of the whiteman's western secular liberalism. Sharia Law may be less accommodating than, say, the United States 1st Amendment with respect to religion - but to claim I'm lying when saying one can practice other than Islam, just shows your world view(s) are totally embedded in European philosophy.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
No, you're inability to make a sound inference leads me to believe you are actually retarded.

@voiture
@3rdWorld
@romeodunn
Three more retards.

Islamic law allows non-Muslims to practice their respective religions. This is a fact. However, you guys are such white-washed Uncle Toms, that you can only conceive of a multi-religious society through the lense of the whiteman's western secular liberalism. Sharia Law may be less accommodating than, say, the United States 1st Amendment with respect to religion - but to claim I'm lying when saying one can practice other than Islam, just shows your world view(s) are totally embedded in European philosophy.

What are you babbling on about..we saw Sunni and Shia Muslims across the middele east blowing each others mosques up and you want to try convince us they give a shyt about a non Muslim. :mjtf:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

@voiture
@3rdWorld
@romeodunn
Three more retards.

Breh, I am not a Muslim. I don't give a fukk about Arabs.

Islamic laws barely tolerate other religions, don't Christians have to literally bow down to Muslims by law in their countries?

When it comes to tolerance, Islam is probably the least tolerant of all the religions. Non Muslims would never have equal rights in any Islamic run nation. The Arabs Muslims living in genocidal ass Israel have more rights than Christians living in an Islamic country.

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
Islamic laws
Which you know nothing about
barely tolerate other religions, don't Christians have to literally bow down to Muslims by law in their countries?
You're making claims then asking questions about the very claim you're making. Retarded
Islam is probably
Do you even know what you're talking about, or are you just throwing any assertion out there?

voiture

Superstar
Daps

@voiture
@3rdWorld
@romeodunn
Three more retards.

Why do you Muslims LIE and say Islam allows Non-Muslims like pagans/polytheists to practice their religion freely.
What do you gain from this lie?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Which you know nothing about

You're making claims then asking questions about the very claim you're making. Retarded

Do you even know what you're talking about, or are you just throwing any assertion out there?
Like I said days ago, you're getting ready to act retarded.

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
Why do you Muslims LIE and say Islam allows Non-Muslims like pagans/polytheists to practice their religion freely.
What do you gain from this lie?
"Freedom of religion," (I'll use that phrase functionally) does not have to be as non-restrictive as western secular liberalism. Either your brain can't conceive of a non-liberal paradigm, or you're the one lying.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Breh, I am not a Muslim. I don't give a fukk about Arabs.

Islamic laws barely tolerate other religions, don't Christians have to literally bow down to Muslims by law in their countries?

When it comes to tolerance, Islam is probably the least tolerant of all the religions. Non Muslims would never have equal rights in any Islamic run nation. The Arabs Muslims living in genocidal ass Israel have more rights than Christians living in an Islamic country.

AND THATS EXACTLY WHY ISRAEL IS NOT “GENOCIDAL” .. WE SIMPLY HAVE TO PROTECT OURSELVES FROM THOSE WHO WISH GENOCIDE UPON US… AND IF THOSE PSYCHOPATHS CHOOSE TO HIDE BEHIND THEIR CIVILIAN POPULATION TO CREATE A CULTURE OF “MARTYRDOM” THEN EACH AND EVERY DEATH FALLS ON THEM.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
"Freedom of religion," (I'll use that phrase functionally) does not have to be as non-restrictive as western secular liberalism. Either your brain can't conceive of a non-liberal paradigm, or you're the one lying.
According to the Sahih hadiths... what happens to a polytheist who do not accept Islam in lands conquered by Muslims?

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
what happens to a polytheist who do not accept Islam in lands conquered by Muslims?
Sharia allow one to practice religions other than Islam. It has more restrictions than western secular liberalism. You're trying to make a one-to-one parallel between Islam and liberalism. You can't make me out to be the liar by avoiding this reality

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
AND THATS EXACTLY WHY ISRAEL IS NOT “GENOCIDAL” .. WE SIMPLY HAVE TO PROTECT OURSELVES FROM THOSE WHO WISH GENOCIDE UPON US… AND IF THOSE PSYCHOPATHS CHOOSE TO HIDE BEHIND THEIR CIVILIAN POPULATION TO CREATE A CULTURE OF “MARTYRDOM” THEN EACH AND EVERY DEATH FALLS ON THEM.
Just because Arabs have rights in Israel doesn't means they don't want to erase Palestinians and set up their settlements.