WHY IS ARAB COLONIZATION GIVEN A PASS?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Nazi Germany said there is no evidence of the Holocaust and according to your dumbass logic they were right....ain't you a grown man? why you acting this stupid ?

BUT JABDI, THERES PLENTY OF EVIDENCE OF A HOLOCAUST

NONE OF A GENOCIDE

AND CASUALTIES OF WAR ISNT EVIDENCE OF A GENOCIDE

THATS JUST THE GENOCIDAL JIHADISTS CONTROLLING THE NARRATIVE LIKE THEY DO SO WELL

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
That was a 5 min of doing research on your bytchass.....i can tell you are a demonic jewish dude who justifies anything israel does because you have no empathy and look at non-jews as less then human. we know how your kind look at gentiles.

and no i ain't a damn arab.....keep talking that zionist bullshyt it ain't working :umad:

DO U LOVE JEWS?

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
NAME ME ONE WAR WHERE THERE WASNT CIVILIAN CASUALTIES

OH THATS RIGHT.. IT DOESNT EXIST

Every war has casualities, but every war doesn't have the "good side" sniping down innocent people and bomb hospitals. Truth is innocent people are exterminated, the pres of isreal is okay w/ it and fully condoning it. What did he call the palestinian ppl, roaches?

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
BUT JABDI, THERES PLENTY OF EVIDENCE OF A HOLOCAUST

NONE OF A GENOCIDE

AND CASUALTIES OF WAR ISNT EVIDENCE OF A GENOCIDE

THATS JUST THE GENOCIDAL JIHADISTS CONTROLLING THE NARRATIVE LIKE THEY DO SO WELL

You are such a dishonest scumbag you make me sick. what war are you talking about bytch? they bombing everything and everybody with a pulse....but let me guess the 14k kids who were killed were hamas members....Dudes like you are going to have your day for supporting this sick shyt called israel and zionism....zionism is demonic and on the same level as nazi's in terms of ideology.....i could as easily deny the holocaust but unlike you i don't ignore the truth fakkit.

"jihadist" control the narrative and not the thousand of jewish hollywood execs who dominate hollywood .....like who you think you fooling warner bros:mjlol:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Every war has casualities, but every war doesn't have the "good side" sniping down innocent people and bomb hospitals. Truth is innocent people are exterminated, the pres of isreal is okay w/ it and fully condoning it. What did he call the palestinian ppl, roaches?

AND EVERY WAR DOESNT HAVE 1 GOVERNMENT STRATEGICALLY HIDING IN HOSPITALS TO SHIELD THEMSELVES WIT THEIR CIVILIAN POPULATION

WHATS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND HERE? U KEEP MENTIONING HOSPITALS AND SCHOOLS WITOUT ACKNOWLEDGING THAT THOSE ARE THE PLACES HAMAS TERRORISTS OPERATE OUT OF

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You are such a dishonest scumbag you make me sick. what war are you talking about bytch? they bombing everything and everybody with a pulse....but let me guess the 14k kids who were killed were hamas members....Dudes like you are going to have your day for supporting this sick shyt called israel and zionism....zionism is demonic and on the same level as nazi's in terms of ideology.....i could as easily deny the holocaust but unlike you i don't ignore the truth fakkit.

"jihadist" control the narrative and not the thousand of jewish hollywood execs who dominate hollywood .....like who you think you fooling warner bros:mjlol:

YOURE EITHER A COMPLETE RETARD OR A LOWLIFE PIECE OF SHIIT FOR DRAWING A PARALEL BETWEEN THE HAMAS VS ISRAEL WAR AND THE HOLOCAUST

IM WILLIN TO GIVE U THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT N SAY ITS THE FORMER..BUT IM NOT TOO SURE.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

:russ: He still believes they fighting Hamas.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps

10 months on and gaza looks like it got hit with 10 nukes and they still talking about Hamas like they the boogeyman.....shyt is disgusting. He knows what the real is but dudes are such zionist pieces of shyt that they can't admit israel is on genocide mode....dude should be ashamed of himself :scust:

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THATS BECAUSE YOURE ON THE OUTSIDE LOOKIN IN

AND YOUR JEWISH HOMEGIRL LACKS THE KNOWLEDGE SO SHES BEING HEAVILY INFLUENCED BY MEDIA AND PEOPLE LIKE U

WHEN ISRAEL LEFT GAZA IN 2005 WE WANTED NOTHIN MORE TO DO WIT IT.

THE HOPE WAS THAT HAMAS WOULD LEAVE US ALONE N FOCUS ON BUILDING THEIR OWN NATION..

UNFORTUNATELY THATS NOT WHAT HAPPENED..

INSTEAD THEY MADE IT A MISSION TO GET ISRAEL BACK AND RID IT OF JEWS (AS STATED IN THEIR CHARTER) AND SPENT ALL THEIR RESOURCES ON WEAPONS, TUNNELS, AND OVERALL TERRORISM TO “DESTROY” ISRAEL

IF THIS WASNT IN THEIR PLANS NONE OF THIS WOULD BE HAPPENING

DO U UNDERSTAND THIS???
Man… I think you need to step outside of your emotions for a minute breh. I don’t mean any offence but it feels like you’re having a meltdown. But maybe that’s the all caps thing.

As for my Jewish friend, she is VERY Jewish fam. She grew up in a Zionist family. She is reformed and had to come to terms with a lot of stuff as an adult and unlearn a lot of things she was taught as a kid. She is literally the smartest person I know and is a very fact based person.

As for Hamas, are you aware that Netanyahu/Israel have been funding Hamas for almost two decades now? This isn’t conjecture, he has said it out of his own mouth. Why? So there’s a convenient enemy to justify the kinds of things Israel has been doing to Palestinians for decades now.

As for the Hamas charter, I’ve read both of them in full. Every word. The original charter states what you wrote. The revised charter does not. The revised charter clearly states that they are not trying to kill Jews, instead they just want their land back. Why wouldn’t they want Israel/Palestine back? It was stolen from them.

None of this would be happening:

-had Jews not been expelled from everywhere they’ve been for 3000 years
-had any other country excepted Jews as refugees in the early 1900s but nobody wanted them
-had Balfour not written up legislation to give Jews Palestinian land
-had Hitler/Nazis committed the holocaust
-had Jews who were relocated to what is now Israel shared the land with the folks who had been living there for thousands of years
-had Israel not continually encroached upon Palestinian territories

Etc.

Even if we are to accept the argument that the land that is now Israel belonged to Jews thousands of years ago it doesn’t mean they can just take it back thousands of years later. Me as a descendant of slavery can’t go back to West Africa and declare it as mine just because that’s where my people lived a millennia ago. Or even if I did, it wouldn’t be justifiable to completely raze the infrastructure of the enemy while committing massacres, unlawful detainment, torture of civilians and prisoners, etc. that Israel is committing against Palestinians.

Those are the facts. It’s sad that you’re unwilling to face them because you’re playing for the same team as the bad guys. But my guy, you can still be a proud Jewish person and even believe in Israel without saying that the way they’re doing things is okay. Because it’s not. And the only people who can’t see that at this point are Zionist Jews/Israelis, white supremacists who are using this conflict to further their own agenda, and the brainwashed. Everyone else sees this for what it is—a systematic slaughter and displacement of Palestinian people.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WASHINGTON, April 9 (Reuters) - The United States does not have evidence that Israel is committing genocide in Gaza as it carries out its war against Palestinian Islamist group Hamas, U.S. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin told a Senate hearing on Tuesday.

"We don't have evidence of that," Austin told the Senate Armed Services Committee.

War ≠ genocide

:coffee:
If I say the sky is green that doesn’t mean it’s green if everyone else can see it’s blue.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

SO WHO IS LAUNCHING ROCKETS AT ISRAEL? THE PALESTINIAN CIVILIANS??

:mjlol:

ALL U KNOW IS WHAT THE NEWS TELLS U..DO U EVEN KNOW ANYONE WHOS BEEN TO ISRAEL OR GAZA? YOU A SIDELINE REPORTER ECHOING OTHER SIDELINE REPORTERS…. NO SHAME.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Man… I think you need to step outside of your emotions for a minute breh. I don’t mean any offence but it feels like you’re having a meltdown. But maybe that’s the all caps thing.

As for my Jewish friend, she is VERY Jewish fam. She grew up in a Zionist family. She is reformed and had to come to terms with a lot of stuff as an adult and unlearn a lot of things she was taught as a kid. She is literally the smartest person I know and is a very fact based person.

As for Hamas, are you aware that Netanyahu/Israel have been funding Hamas for almost two decades now? This isn’t conjecture, he has said it out of his own mouth. Why? So there’s a convenient enemy to justify the kinds of things Israel has been doing to Palestinians for decades now.

As for the Hamas charter, I’ve read both of them in full. Every word. The original charter states what you wrote. The revised charter does not. The revised charter clearly states that they are not trying to kill Jews, instead they just want their land back. Why wouldn’t they want Israel/Palestine back? It was stolen from them.

None of this would be happening:

-had Jews not been expelled from everywhere they’ve been for 3000 years
-had any other country excepted Jews as refugees in the early 1900s but nobody wanted them
-had Balfour not written up legislation to give Jews Palestinian land
-had Hitler/Nazis committed the holocaust
-had Jews who were relocated to what is now Israel shared the land with the folks who had been living there for thousands of years
-had Israel not continually encroached upon Palestinian territories

Etc.

Even if we are to accept the argument that the land that is now Israel belonged to Jews thousands of years ago it doesn’t mean they can just take it back thousands of years later. Me as a descendant of slavery can’t go back to West Africa and declare it as mine just because that’s where my people lived a millennia ago. Or even if I did, it wouldn’t be justifiable to completely raze the infrastructure of the enemy while committing massacres, unlawful detainment, torture of civilians and prisoners, etc. that Israel is committing against Palestinians.

Those are the facts. It’s sad that you’re unwilling to face them because you’re playing for the same team as the bad guys. But my guy, you can still be a proud Jewish person and even believe in Israel without saying that the way they’re doing things is okay. Because it’s not. And the only people who can’t see that at this point are Zionist Jews/Israelis, white supremacists who are using this conflict to further their own agenda, and the brainwashed. Everyone else sees this for what it is—a systematic slaughter and displacement of Palestinian people.

THIS PALESTINIAN LAND U KEEP SPEAKING OF IS FICTIONAL… PALESTINIANS DIDNT DEVELOP A NATIONAL IDENTITY UNTIL THE JEWS CAME ALONG. PRIOR TO THAT THEY JUST CALLED THEMSELVES ARABS.. THE SAME INVADERS WHO COLONIZED THE ENTIRE LEVANT. BUT YET U CONTINUE CALLING IT THEIR LAND…. NEWSFLASH, JEWS LIVED THERE TOO. AND NEITHER JEWS NOR ARABS HAD SOVEREIGNTY OVER THAT LAND DURING THAT TIME (ALTHO JEWS DID DURING THE JUDEA KINGDOM ERA)… WHEN THE 1948 PROPOSAL WAS MADE TO BOTH JEWS AND ARABS TO SPLIT THE LAND, ARABS WOULD HAVE BEEN WISE TO TAKE IT AS OPPOSED TO WAGING WAR AGAINST JEWS & TRYING TO WIPE THEM OUT. BUT U DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT THAT. YOUR “SMART” HOMEGIRL IS IMPRESSIONABLE AND WANTS TO BE EDGY AGAINST HER FAMILY LIKE MANY FEMALES OUT TO PROVE THEIR INDEPENDENCE ARE. THATS IT.

ISRAEL FUNDED HAMAS TO REPLACE FATAH, BELIEVING HAMAS WOULD BE A BETTER ALTERNATIVE… THIS TALKING POINT IS DUMB AND THE CONSPIRACIES NOT HELPIN U OUT HERE IF U WANA BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY BROTHER.

EVEN HAMAS WANTING ALL JEWS OUT THE MIDDLE EAST IN THEIR REVISED CHARTER IS JUST AS BAD LOL.

^ YOU SOUND LIKE DUDE ON TOP OVER HERE

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Imagine killing children and calling them casualties of war

Just like people captured slaves and called us prisoners of war

*spits*

CHILDREN DIED IN EVERY WAR KNOWN IN HUMAN HISTORY GENIUS

ITS TRAGIC .. BUT WHAT DO U THINK WAR IS? PICKING FLOWERS DURING A WALK AT THE PARK??

🥴

HOW BOUT IF U DONT WANT CHILDREN TO DIE THEN DONT START A WAR BY INVADING A COUNTRY AND MASSACRING OVER 1,000 INNOCENT CIVILIANS AND CLAIMING YOULL KEEP DOING IT OVER & OVER FOR AS LONG AS YOURE IN POWER

JUST A THOUGHT