WHY IS ARAB COLONIZATION GIVEN A PASS?

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Sharia allow one to practice religions other than Islam. It has more restrictions than western secular liberalism. You're trying to make a one-to-one parallel between Islam and liberalism. You can't make me out to be the liar by avoiding this reality
Coward

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Just because Arabs have rights in Israel doesn't means they don't want to erase Palestinians and set up their settlements.
WE DONT .. JUST WANT THEM TO FOCUS ON BUILDING THEIR OWN NATION AS OPPOSED TO TRYING TO DESTROY US

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Be my guest
But don't pretend to have any actual insight into the topic
I know enough to know your claims that Islam is accepting of others is complete bullshyt.

You're response was that equality was white people shyt. We have nothing further to discuss.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
WE DONT .. JUST WANT THEM TO FOCUS ON BUILDING THEIR OWN NATION AS OPPOSED TO TRYING TO DESTROY US
We both know Israel would never allow them to establish a self sufficient nation without Israel having direct control of everything.

Israel wants them to fukk off to another Muslim country.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
We both know Israel would never allow them to establish a self sufficient nation without Israel having direct control of everything.

THATS A LIE… THERES A REASON WE DISPLACED THOUSANDS OF JEWS FROM GAZA AND GAVE THE PALESTINIANS THEIR OWN LAND WIT ZERO JEWS IN IT BACK IN 2005

IT WAS A TEST TO SEE IF THEY COULD FOCUS ON THEMSELVES N LEAVE US ALONE.. AND THEY FAILED THAT TEST MISERABLY. NOW WE SEE THE AFTERMATH.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
THATS A LIE… THERES A REASON WE DISPLACED THOUSANDS OF JEWS FROM GAZA AND GAVE THE PALESTINIANS THEIR OWN LAND WIT ZERO JEWS IN IT BACK IN 2005

IT WAS A TEST TO SEE IF THEY COULD FOCUS ON THEMSELVES N LEAVE US ALONE.. AND THEY FAILED THAT TEST MISERABLY. NOW WE SEE THE AFTERMATH.
You can't do a quick "test" on people who have lived under Israel occupation basically their entire lives. That's not how it works, the fact that Israel can just dictate when they can and can't have their own land is fukked up.

The settlements are fukked up, theres no defense for it, and I don't see enough of yall calling that shyt out.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Christianity was always the backbone of “black American” culture and Islam should’ve never made its way into Black communities
:gucci:

There were large Muslim slaves from West Africa that were shipped to USA. Technically is where the dancing in the black churches stem from. If anything, you can argue you lost your heritage abandoning Islam.

Islam reached west Africa through trade and not war.

The dark skinned North Africans were Bedouins who found Islam easier to adopt to their lifestyle over the conquering Christians.

I mean, dude made a thread on Arabs and y’all turn into bash Islam thread?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You can't do a quick "test" on people who have lived under Israel occupation basically their entire lives. That's not how it works, the fact that Israel can just dictate when they can and can't have their own land is fukked up.

The settlements are fukked up, theres no defense for it, and I don't see enough of yall calling that shyt out.

REMEMBER, IT WAS ARABS WHO REFUSED A 2-STATE SOLUTION AND OPTED TO WAGE WAR ON ISRAEL INSTEAD… ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS.. AND THROUGH WAR, LAND GETS CONQUERED.. THATS HOW ITS GONE GLOBALLY THROUGHOUT ALL OF HUMAN HISTORY, THIS AINT NOTHIN NEW.. PLENTY OF ISRAELIS DIED FOR IT… U DONT START A WAR, LOSE, AND THEN CRY “WE WANT THAT LAND WE LOST BACK!” BECAUSE IT DIDNT GO THE WAY U PLANNED.. THATS CALLED BEIN A SORE LOSER. STILL, GAZA HAD 20 YEARS TO BECOME A SINGAPORE LEVEL NATION WITH ALL THE FUNDING AND RESOURCES THEY WERE GIVEN…THATS WHAT WE HOPED FOR, SO THAT WE COULD BE LEFT ALONE.. INSTEAD, THEY KEPT THEIR FOCUS ON TRYING TO DESTROY ISRAEL. THATS WHERE THEY LOST.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:gucci:

There were large Muslim slaves from West Africa that were shipped to USA. Technically is where the dancing in the black churches stem from. If anything, you can argue you lost your heritage abandoning Islam.

Islam reached west Africa through trade and not war.

The dark skinned North Africans were Bedouins who found Islam easier to adopt to their lifestyle over the conquering Christians.

I mean, dude made a thread on Arabs and y’all turn into bash Islam thread?

FOR THE RECORD, I BELIEVE ISLAM PRACTICED PROPERLY SERVES ITS PURPOSE

ITS THE EXTREMISTS WHO TOOK OVER THAT TARNISHED THE RELIGIONS NAME

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Nonsense. If they'd stop trying to destroy Israel, there would be no need. You'd think that they would have learned their lesson in 1948, 1967, 1973, 1982........​
That's basically what happened to EVERY other group of refugees. What makes Arabs different aside from them successfully making themselves perpetual victims of their own decisions?​