WHY IS ARAB COLONIZATION GIVEN A PASS?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Exactly, they can’t have both. Can’t have a Jewish state, call criticisms of Israel antisemitism and yet don’t wanna own the legit fukked up things they’ve done in Israeli interest. AIPAC entire goal is religious conquest

HOW MANY CHRISTIAN AND MUSLIM NATIONS ARE THERE??

THE DIFFERENCE IS, MOST MUSLIM NATIONS FORCE THEIR CITIZENS TO ADHERE TO AN ISLAMIC LIFESTYLE

HUGE DIFFERENCE

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
THIS IS A FLAT OUT LIE… NON JEWISH CITIZENS LEGALLY HAVE EQUAL RIGHTS IN ISRAEL

CANT SAY THE SAME FOR MANY OF THE SURROUNDING MUSLIM NATIONS

ISRAELIS CANNOT BE “WHITE SUPREMACISTS” WHEN MOST ISRAELIS ARE NOT EVEN WHITE

VERY RETARDED IDEAS U SPITTIN HERE FAM

I’m not defending Muslims what so ever, I’m just pointing out hypocrisy. You could be equal under the law and still be treated like a second class citizen…look at America, don’t be fukking dense. Look at the fukkin video and you can’t even address half of the shyt I said because you know you’re in the wrong.

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HOW MANY CHRISTIAN AND MUSLIM NATIONS ARE THERE??

THE DIFFERENCE IS, MOST MUSLIM NATIONS FORCE THEIR CITIZENS TO ADHERE TO AN ISLAMIC LIFESTYLE

HUGE DIFFERENCE

Isn’t that what AIPAC is doing via the law??? Just because Jews are doing it through media, indoctrination and laws/politics doesn’t it make any much different. And who cares about conversions when you’re slaughtering and oppressing innocent people for just existing? Stop deflecting to Islam and Christianity, Jews have a fukked up ass ideology like damn near every other religion.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
And yall call us kushi, and the regular wm calls us nigg**. It seems we are despised by the whole world (interestingly, like yall supposed to be but are not). Your point is what?

The Hebrew word kushi (in the singular) or kushim (in the plural) often is derogatory in contemporary Israeli speech, even when not said with a sneer.... In the Bible, Kush is indeed the name of Ethiopia, the part of black Africa that biblical authors had the most knowledge of, and although kushi no longer means an Ethiopian today, it can refer to black Africans or their descendants nonderogatorily, too.

Whether or not this is the case, however, depends not on the tone of voice it is uttered in, but on where the syllabic stress falls. KU-shi or KU-shim, with the stress on the first syllable, is unfailingly pejorative. Ku-SHI or ku-SHIM, with the stress on the second syllable, is generally not.

Request Rejected

Proof? Radhanite Jews were active all along the Silk Road, reaching all the way to North Africa, where they bought slaves from Berbers, long known to have a strong Jewish component.

I told you not to play with me, boy. :unimpressed:

“EVERYBODY COME LOOK AT THIS OLD JEWISH MAN BEING RACIST!! THIS TOTALLY ERASES THE THOUSANDS OF YEARS MY ARAB DADDYS MURDERED, RAPED AND ENSLAVED MY PEOPLE!”

:mjlol:

NOT ONLY THAT, KUSHI DOESNT EVEN TRANSLATE TO THE N-WORD OR ANYTHING CLOSE

PLAY WIT YASELF

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I’m not defending Muslims what so ever, I’m just pointing out hypocrisy. You could be equal under the law and still be treated like a second class citizen…look at America, don’t be fukking dense. Look at the fukkin video and you can’t even address half of the shyt I said because you know you’re in the wrong.

MEANWHILE ISRAEL HAS MORE AFRICAN-AMERICAN IMMIGRANTS LIVING THERE THAN ANY OTHER NATION.

BUT KEEP POSTING YOUR ARAB PROPAGANDA

REGARDLESS..I BEEN TO ISRAEL MANY TIMES N CAN TELL U THAT WHAT U THINK IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM REALITY

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Isn’t that what AIPAC is doing via the law??? Just because Jews are doing it through media, indoctrination and laws/politics doesn’t it make any much different. And who cares about conversions when you’re slaughtering and oppressing innocent people for just existing? Stop deflecting to Islam and Christianity, Jews have a fukked up ass ideology like damn near every other religion.

KILLING IN SELF DEFENSE IS DIFFERENT THAN KILLING BECAUSE SOMEONE IS DIFFERENT

NAME ME A WAR BETWEEN ARABS AND JEWS THAT ARABS DIDNT START

LOL

THAT PART

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
KILLING IN SELF DEFENSE IS DIFFERENT THAN KILLING BECAUSE SOMEONE IS DIFFERENT

NAME ME A WAR BETWEEN ARABS AND JEWS THAT ARABS DIDNT START

LOL

THAT PART

Lmao you can’t even address AIPAC question which is hilarious. You keep deflecting right over that fact.

And concentration camps are self defense now?

When has killing children, blowing up schools, churches, hospitals, businesses and setting up concentration/torture camps ever self defense in history? I’ll wait. You Jews love to gaslight, it’s actually pathetic.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
MEANWHILE ISRAEL HAS MORE AFRICAN-AMERICAN IMMIGRANTS LIVING THERE THAN ANY OTHER NATION.

BUT KEEP POSTING YOUR ARAB PROPAGANDA

REGARDLESS..I BEEN TO ISRAEL MANY TIMES N CAN TELL U THAT WHAT U THINK IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM REALITY

Who fukking cares? America has alot of African Americans and it’s still racist…what exactly is your point? This is like saying I have black friends thus I’m not racist :russ:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
"Darfur was an independent sultanate from about 1600 until 1916, when it was merged with neighbouring Sudan as it became the last big territory to be absorbed into the British empire. In an earlier era Darfur had been one of Egypt's main trading partners—its sultan exchanged letters with Napoleon in 1798. Under the British, Darfur was a backwater ruled by a few colonial officers, who delegated most of their powers to tribal chiefs. After Sudan's independence in 1956, Darfur was again neglected, with little economic development, few roads and the poorest education and health services in all of Sudan."
None of this has to do with 2023-2024.

Thanks.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The Muslims fukked over a lot of people.

They used Eastern European women as concubines more than anyone along with African women. They usually turned African men into soldiers or eunuchs to guard the harems.

Black Americans - our oppressors were mostly English (sometimes Scottish/Irish/Welsh).....so we know the Arabs were on fuccboi time but our trauma doesn't come from them.
Not to mention South Asia

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Your the one on here supporting israeli jewish comtting genocide fakkit.
WASHINGTON, April 9 (Reuters) - The United States does not have evidence that Israel is committing genocide in Gaza as it carries out its war against Palestinian Islamist group Hamas, U.S. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin told a Senate hearing on Tuesday.

"We don't have evidence of that," Austin told the Senate Armed Services Committee.

War ≠ genocide

:coffee:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Lmao you can’t even address AIPAC question which is hilarious. You keep deflecting right over that fact.

And concentration camps are self defense now?

When has killing children, blowing up schools, churches, hospitals, businesses and setting up concentration/torture camps ever self defense in history? I’ll wait. You Jews love to gaslight, it’s actually pathetic.

YOU ARE TOO EASY TO FOOL

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Who fukking cares? America has alot of African Americans and it’s still racist…what exactly is your point? This is like saying I have black friends thus I’m not racist :russ:
A RACIST COUNTRY WOULDNT ALLOW THE MASS IMMIGRATION OF A RACE THEYRE RACIST TOWARDS

AMERICA DOES IT BECAUSE OF ITS HISTORY OF BUILDING THIS COUNTRY ON BLACK FOLKS BACK

ISRAEL DOESNT HAVE THAT HISTORY, SO THERE IS NO WHITE GUILT INVOLVED

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
WASHINGTON, April 9 (Reuters) - The United States does not have evidence that Israel is committing genocide in Gaza as it carries out its war against Palestinian Islamist group Hamas, U.S. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin told a Senate hearing on Tuesday.

"We don't have evidence of that," Austin told the Senate Armed Services Committee.

War ≠ genocide

:coffee:

And the US goverment denied involvement with the drug trade for years until it was exposed...like whos mans is this?

You and that jewish zionist fakkit are the mouth piece for genocidal regimes....actually said the US don't consider it a genocide....i guess 14k kids being bombed is just war huh....you dudes are disgusting :scust: