WHY IS ARAB COLONIZATION GIVEN A PASS?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
OP bytch ass like "Why can these people be doing bad shyt and we can't?" this dude is out of his mind and can't even see it. Zionist piece of shyt.

NOTHING BAD BOUT DEFENDING U AND YOUR FAMILY FROM PEOPLE WHO WANT U EXTINCT

CAPE ON THO

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
If Islam needs to be banned then Judaism definitely need to be banned along with it

WE DONT HAVE A HISTORY OF FORCING PEOPLE TO BECOME JEWISH AND SLAUGHTERING, RAPING, OR ENSLAVING THEM IF THEY DONT OBLIGE LOL

MATTER OF FACT, JUDAISM IS THE ONLY ABRAHAMIC RELIGION THAT NEVER PROMOTED/SEEKED CONVERSION OR PARTOOK IN RELIGIOUS CONQUESTS

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
NOTHING BAD BOUT DEFENDING U AND YOUR FAMILY FROM PEOPLE WHO WANT U EXTINCT

CAPE ON THO

Nobody cares about your people like that your dumbass....y'all just out there taking over land, exploiting people and doing bad shyt then being suprised when they strike back....you really on here telling people shouldn't care about israeli jewish comitting genocide....you need to be bombed by Hamas fakkit.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Nobody cares about your people like that your dumbass....y'all just out there taking over land, exploiting people and doing bad shyt then being suprised when they strike back....you really on here telling people shouldn't care about israeli jewish comitting genocide....you need to be bombed by Hamas fakkit.

YOU ARE MENTALLY ILL…..HAMAS AND JIHADIST LEADERS FEEDS ON DUMBASSES LIKE U BECAUSE YOURE EASY WORK

KEEP PUSHIN THEIR TALKING POINTS DOOFY

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
YOU ARE MENTALLY ILL…..HAMAS ANR ARAB EXTREMISTS FEEDS ON DUMBASSES LIKE U BECAUSE YOURE EASY WORK

KEEP PUSHIN THEIR TALKING POINTS DOOFY
Your the one on here supporting israeli jewish comtting genocide fakkit....then when you get called out for your bullshyt you go on to make threads about "well Arabs did it too"....no wonder your people got driven out of every land on earth.....God don't even rock with your people.....I would rather see Hamas control Palestine and Zionist fakkits like you wiped off the face of the planet. Down with Zionism AKA white jewish supremacy.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Your the one on here supporting israeli jewish comtting genocide fakkit....then when you get called out for your bullshyt you go on to make threads about "well Arabs did it too"....no wonder your people got driven out of every land on earth.....God don't even rock with your people.....I would rather see Hamas control Palestine and Zionist fakkits like you wiped off the face of the planet. Down with Zionism AKA white jewish supremacy.

THERE IS NO GENOCIDE IDIOT

ARABS HAVE CREATED THIS IDEA THAT CASUALTIES OF WAR = GENOCIDE.. AND THEY GET DUMMIES LIKE U TO REGURGITATE IT FOR SOCIAL POLITICAL GAIN

IF HAMAS CONTROLLED ISRAEL THEY WOULD THROW YOUR FAGOT ASS OFF A ROOF IF U EVER WENT THERE

YOU CAN DO BETTER DOOFY

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
:mjlol:

THE JEWS OF JUDEA WERE NOT BLACK FOO

IM SURE THERE WERE BLACK JEWS, BECAUSE JUDAISM WAS NEVER DEFINED BY SKIN COLOR

BUT THE MAJORITY OF JEWS IN THE LEVANT WERE MIDDLE EASTERN…NOT WHITE OR BLACK, BUT A SHADE IN BETWEEN.

THE ASHKENAZI JEWS U SPEAK OF ARE THE MINORITY IN ISRAEL.. AND EVEN THO THEY BLENDED IN WIT THE WHITE FOLKS AFTER GOING INTO EXILE IN EUROPE (THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF INTERMIXING AND ADAPTATION WILL DO THAT) EVEN THEY HAVE BEEN PROVEN TO TRACE THEIR ANCESTRY TO ANCIENT JEWS VIA DNA.

@Dafunkdoc_Unlimited U DAPPIN THIS NONSENSE? LOL
This Shaytaan been exposing his sick evil ilk, you are a AshkeNazi!

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
WE DONT HAVE A HISTORY OF FORCING PEOPLE TO BECOME JEWISH AND SLAUGHTERING, RAPING, OR ENSLAVING THEM IF THEY DONT OBLIGE LOL

MATTER OF FACT, JUDAISM IS THE ONLY ABRAHAMIC RELIGION THAT NEVER PROMOTED/SEEKED CONVERSION OR PARTOOK IN RELIGIOUS CONQUESTS

tf you’re talking about? there is a religious conquest going on right now in Palestine because Jews think Semitic Arabs don’t have any claim right to Palestine. Look at what AIPAC is doing in America in the name of Judaism. Jews have a history of violence, rape and human mutilation rituals amongst many crimes. Using money and politics to exploit entire nations is arguably worse than forced conversion… directly involved in Sudan, Congo, Iraq, Lebanon mass casualties and genocides. Indoctrination of all western countries because they think the holocaust is the worst thing to happen in human history… which is an utter lie. Not to mention the level of racism and white supremacy coming from Jews is insane. Problem is you people think you’re on some higher moral ground and are above other religions when we clearly see what you Jews have been doing for decades now

Last edited:

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THERE IS NO GENOCIDE IDIOT

ARABS HAVE CREATED THIS IDEA THAT CASUALTIES OF WAR = GENOCIDE.. AND THEY GET DUMMIES LIKE U TO REGURGITATE IT FOR SOCIAL POLITICAL GAIN

IF HAMAS CONTROLLED ISRAEL THEY WOULD THROW YOUR FAGOT ASS OFF A ROOF IF U EVER WENT THERE

YOU CAN DO BETTER DOOFY
My guy, I’m not convinced you’re a bad person or an idiot, but I think that you may be experiencing a high level of cognitive dissonance as this conflict continues to unfold and it becomes more and more obvious that Israel’s stated military objectives are inconsistent with their actions which point toward ethnic cleansing and genocide. Ben Gvir, Smotrich, Netanyahu and so many others have been pretty open that they want their “homeland” back, which means that Palestinians gotta go. And since they can’t ask them to leave they’ve decided instead to use this war to make Gaza unlivable and Israel already has plans to rebuild Gaza for themselves. On the other side, Israel is forcibly stealing people’s land and homes in the West Bank. These are all facts with evidence behind them. You can’t really debate this.

Look inside yourself man and ask yourself—if you were Palestinian how would you feel and what would you think about what’s happening?

I imagine it’s hard to see your own people do what they’re doing. I have two very close friends who are Jewish. One of them is experiencing some deep internal conflict and is having trouble squaring their Jewishness with what’s happening. Another one is beefing with her family cuz they’re Zionist and she’s very outspoken about being against what Israel is doing. I attended a conversation circle with her a couple weeks ago which had like five arabs, twenty Jewish folks (many of them Israeli), and me (the only Black person in the room), and it was eye opening for me. The cognitive dissonance was THICK! Jewish folks are struggling to see and accept the evil being committed by their homeland. But that’s what’s happening breh.

Gotta accept it. It’ll hurt to have that part of your belief/identity shattered, but it’s better to face the truth than to become a pariah.

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tf you’re talking about? there is a religious conquest going on right now in Palestine because Jews think Semitic Arabs don’t have any claim right to Palestine. Look at what AIPAC is doing in America in the name of Judaism. Jews have a history of violence, rape and human mutilation rituals amongst many crimes. Using money and politics to exploit entire nations is arguably worse than forced conversion… directly involved in Sudan, Congo, Iraq, Lebanon mass casualties and genocides. Indoctrination of all western countries because they think the holocaust is the worst thing to happen in human history… which is an utter lie. Not to mention the level of racism and white supremacy coming from Jews is insane. Problem is you people think you’re on some higher moral ground and are above other religions when we clearly see what you Jews have been doing for decades now

Exactly, they can’t have both. Can’t have a Jewish state, call criticisms of Israel antisemitism and yet don’t wanna own the legit fukked up things they’ve done in Israeli interest. AIPAC entire goal is religious conquest

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
LMAO THEY GOT U GOOD…THEY STILL CALLIN U ABEED N HERE U ARE CAPIN FOR THEM
https://www.utimes.pitt.edu/archives/?p=4321

And yall call us kushi, and the regular wm calls us nigg**. It seems we are despised by the whole world (interestingly, like yall supposed to be but are not). Your point is what?

The Hebrew word kushi (in the singular) or kushim (in the plural) often is derogatory in contemporary Israeli speech, even when not said with a sneer.... In the Bible, Kush is indeed the name of Ethiopia, the part of black Africa that biblical authors had the most knowledge of, and although kushi no longer means an Ethiopian today, it can refer to black Africans or their descendants nonderogatorily, too.

Whether or not this is the case, however, depends not on the tone of voice it is uttered in, but on where the syllabic stress falls. KU-shi or KU-shim, with the stress on the first syllable, is unfailingly pejorative. Ku-SHI or ku-SHIM, with the stress on the second syllable, is generally not.

Request Rejected
MEANWHILE ARABS WERE THE ENTIRETY OF THE ISLAMIC SLAVE TRADE - “THEY GAVE US AN OUT BY NOT RAPING AND KILLING US IF WE CONVERTED”
Proof? Radhanite Jews were active all along the Silk Road, reaching all the way to North Africa, where they bought slaves from Berbers, long known to have a strong Jewish component.

I told you not to play with me, boy. :unimpressed:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

THIS IS A FLAT OUT LIE… NON JEWISH CITIZENS LEGALLY HAVE EQUAL RIGHTS IN ISRAEL

CANT SAY THE SAME FOR MANY OF THE SURROUNDING MUSLIM NATIONS

ISRAELIS CANNOT BE “WHITE SUPREMACISTS” WHEN MOST ISRAELIS ARE NOT EVEN WHITE

VERY RETARDED IDEAS U SPITTIN HERE FAM

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
My guy, I’m not convinced you’re a bad person or an idiot, but I think that you may be experiencing a high level of cognitive dissonance as this conflict continues to unfold and it becomes more and more obvious that Israel’s stated military objectives are inconsistent with their actions which point toward ethnic cleansing and genocide. Ben Gvir, Smotrich, Netanyahu and so many others have been pretty open that they want their “homeland” back, which means that Palestinians gotta go. And since they can’t ask them to leave they’ve decided instead to use this war to make Gaza unlivable and Israel already has plans to rebuild Gaza for themselves. On the other side, Israel is forcibly stealing people’s land and homes in the West Bank. These are all facts with evidence behind them. You can’t really debate this.

Look inside yourself man and ask yourself—if you were Palestinian how would you feel and what would you think about what’s happening?

I imagine it’s hard to see your own people do what they’re doing. I have two very close friends who are Jewish. One of them is experiencing some deep internal conflict and is having trouble squaring their Jewishness with what’s happening. Another one is beefing with her family cuz they’re Zionist and she’s very outspoken about being against what Israel is doing. I attended a conversation circle with her a couple weeks ago which had like five arabs, twenty Jewish folks (many of them Israeli), and me (the only Black person in the room), and it was eye opening for me. The cognitive dissonance was THICK! Jewish folks are struggling to see and accept the evil being committed by their homeland. But that’s what’s happening breh.

Gotta accept it. It’ll hurt to have that part of your belief/identity shattered, but it’s better to face the truth than to become a pariah.

THATS BECAUSE YOURE ON THE OUTSIDE LOOKIN IN

AND YOUR JEWISH HOMEGIRL LACKS THE KNOWLEDGE SO SHES BEING HEAVILY INFLUENCED BY MEDIA AND PEOPLE LIKE U

WHEN ISRAEL LEFT GAZA IN 2005 WE WANTED NOTHIN MORE TO DO WIT IT.

THE HOPE WAS THAT HAMAS WOULD LEAVE US ALONE N FOCUS ON BUILDING THEIR OWN NATION..

UNFORTUNATELY THATS NOT WHAT HAPPENED..

INSTEAD THEY MADE IT A MISSION TO GET ISRAEL BACK AND RID IT OF JEWS (AS STATED IN THEIR CHARTER) AND SPENT ALL THEIR RESOURCES ON WEAPONS, TUNNELS, AND OVERALL TERRORISM TO “DESTROY” ISRAEL

IF THIS WASNT IN THEIR PLANS NONE OF THIS WOULD BE HAPPENING

DO U UNDERSTAND THIS???