WHY IS ARAB COLONIZATION GIVEN A PASS?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
So it means nothing that the US is an unrealiable source who wants to cover for their ally that they send billion of dollars too?
Yes, it means nothing just like Hamas' death totals mean nothing and are unreliable as they falsely inflate numbers and receive billions of dollars in aid.​

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
SCCIT is a racist zionist jew who been trying to spread his bullshyt zionism on this site for years and it ain't working.

Says Jews played a major role in obtaining rights which is wrong...they did play a huge role in the slave trade though

THE POINT IS THAT JEWS AT LEAST LENDED SOME HELP TO BLACKS DURIN THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT AND PLAYED A MAJOR ROLE IN HELPING BLACK FOLKS OBTAIN RIGHTS .. SO WHEN YALL ON SOME "FUCC JEWS" BULLSHIIT OVER HERE I GOTA BE ON MY

Calls thecoli black st0rmfr0nt :mjpls:
BLACK STORMMFRONT .. HAS A RING TO IT

Says black folks need to learn from Jews because they got it together :mjpls:
ITS TRUE THO .. JEWS HAVE THE POWER TO PUT BLACK PEOPLE ON WIT SOME SOLIDARITY. JEWS SHOULD BE THE MODEL FOR BLACK FOLKS ON HOW TO GET OUT OF OPPRESSION.

Constantly downplays black jews and says the true jews are "middle eastern"
YUP .. THE TRUE JEWS WERE MIDDLE EASTERN. BLACKS DESCEND FROM AFRICA, NOT ISRAEL. THATS A SCIENTIFIC FACT.

MOST PEOPLE WHO CLAIM TO BELIEVE JEWS WERE BLACK DONT TRULY BELIEVE THAT

THEY SAY IT TO FEEL SPECIAL BUT DEEP IN THEIR HEARTS THEY KNOW ITS BULLSHIIT

ASHKENAZI JEWS

MIZRAHI JEWS ARE THE ORIGINAL JEWS PRE MIXING POST EXILE AND DONT GET SKIN CANCER

#THEMOREYOUKNOW

This zionist piece of shyt won't come out and be truthful about his views but does dogwhistles....he knows there is a genocide in Gaza but just keeps lying like a rat he is when everybody sees the truth....you know you in some shyt when even other cac devil goverments are like "how about you chill a out:whoa:". Israel is what Nazi Germany tried to be....they even kept their atrocities under wraps....israel out here doing massacres in 4k and still getting funding :scust:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
c00nman Hughes, really?
This guy is one those black people who love when racist Jewish people like Sam Harris and the Weinstein brothers talk about black IQ’s to insinuate our inferiority.

He is also cosplays as my people to deny repair to what the world has done to us. Unity seems more like subordination

NOT SURE WHO THAT IS NOR DO I CARE.. BUT THE MESSAGE IS PRETTY CLEAR

N U SHOULDNT USE THAT WORD WHEN U CAPIN FOR ARABS BRODIE

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Genocide Denial is crazy, and a very dumb thing to die on. But that's not the main topic, Arab trade isn't focused on because nobody gives a damn what happens to people who aren't white or aren't seen as white do to each other.

But back on the Pal Genocide, It's the same reasoning + western personal interest in that area.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
NOT SURE WHO THAT IS NOR DO I CARE.. BUT THE MESSAGE IS PRETTY CLEAR

N U SHOULDNT USE THAT WORD WHEN U CAPIN FOR ARABS BRODIE
fukk you bytch ass vulture. Tell your people to stop obsessing about our brains all day every day

I’m not caping for either of y’all. Y’all both got a bag off us. You are brothers as far as I’m concerned

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
"There is no genocide, the US government told me so" You know many times the government has purposely disinformed the public. We can see footage of innocent people dying and the Isreali soldiers celebrating.:russ:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
SCCIT is a racist zionist jew who been trying to spread his bullshyt zionism on this site for years and it ain't working.

Says Jews played a major role in obtaining rights which is wrong...they did play a huge role in the slave trade though

Calls thecoli black st0rmfr0nt :mjpls:

Says black folks need to learn from Jews because they got it together :mjpls:

Constantly downplays black jews and says the true jews are "middle eastern"

This zionist piece of shyt won't come out and be truthful about his views but does dogwhistles....he knows there is a genocide in Gaza but just keeps lying like a rat he is when everybody sees the truth....you know you in some shyt when even other cac devil goverments are like "how about you chill a out:whoa:". Israel is what Nazi Germany tried to be....they even kept their atrocities under wraps....israel out here doing massacres in 4k and still getting funding :scust:

U EXPOSIN YASELF SOMETHIN SERIOUS… U ARAB? USERNAME JABDI

:jbhmm:

SO WHICH IS IT.. AM I SAYIN A BUNCH OF RACIST STUFF OR AM I HIDING MY VIEWS AND WONT BE TRUTHFUL??

U CANT EVEN BE CONSISTENT WIT YOUR SLANDER LOLLLLL

U AINT NOTHIN BUT ANOTHER FUCCIN CLOWN SPEWIN JEWISH HATRED CUZ U GOT A BITTER HEART

N PROJECTING UR INNER HATRED ON TO OTHERS… PAR THE COURSE

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
"There is no genocide, the US government told me so"
There is no evidence of genocide.....

Hamas' strategy is to use Palestinian civilians as human shields, because their goal is not to defeat Israel's military or to hold terrain; it is far more sinister and medieval—to use the death and suffering of Palestinian civilians to rally international support to their cause and demand that Israel halt their war.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
"There is no genocide, the US government told me so" You know many times the government has purposely disinformed the public. We can see footage of innocent people dying and the Isreali soldiers celebrating.:russ:

NAME ME ONE WAR WHERE THERE WASNT CIVILIAN CASUALTIES

OH THATS RIGHT.. IT DOESNT EXIST

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
U EXPOSIN YASELF SOMETHIN SERIOUS… U ARAB? USERNAME JABDI

:jbhmm:

SO WHICH IS IT.. AM I SAYIN A BUNCH OF RACIST STUFF OR AM I HIDING MY VIEWS AND WONT BE TRUTHFUL??

U CANT EVEN BE CONSISTENT WIT YOUR SLANDER LOLLLLL

U AINT NOTHIN BUT ANOTHER FUCCIN CLOWN SPEWIN JEWISH HATRED CUZ U GOT A BITTER HEART

N PROJECTING UR INNER HATRED IN TO OTHERS… PAR THE COURSE

That was a 5 min of doing research on your bytchass.....i can tell you are a demonic jewish dude who justifies anything israel does because you have no empathy and look at non-jews as less then human. we know how your kind look at gentiles.

and no i ain't a damn arab.....keep talking that zionist bullshyt it ain't working :umad: