WHY IS ARAB COLONIZATION GIVEN A PASS?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
lol exactly. Historians claim dude below is the biggest Arab slave trader. Does not look one bit what we consider an Arab today

220px-Tippu_Tip_%28Muhammed_el_Murjebi_also_Hemed_bin_Mohammed%29.jpg

Real-Photo-Of-Tipu-Sultan_image2.png

YO PEOPLE JUST POSTING WHATEVER NOW LOLLLLLL

THIS IS TIPPU TIP… HE WAS AN AFRO-OMANI PLATATION OWNER IN THE 1800S.. THE ARAB SLAVE TRADE SPANS MULTIPLE CENTURIES

WHAT U JUST DID IS EQUIVALENT TO ME POSTING THIS:

images

AND FOLLOWING IT UP WIT:

“THIS WAS ONE OF THE BIGGEST PLANTATION OWNERS IN SOUTH CAROLINA!”

KINDA RIDICULOUS..

ANTI-BLACK RACISM WAS (AND STILL IS) A HUGE FACTOR IN THE ARAB SLAVE TRADE, AND THEY WERE EVEN HARSHER ON AFRICAN CHILDREN THAN THE TRANSATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE WAS…

HAVING SOME AFRICAN SLAVE OWNERS U CAN POINT TO DOESNT CHANGE THAT

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
AND THEY WERE EVEN HARSHER ON AFRICAN CHILDREN THAN THE TRANSATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE WAS…
:francis:
Damn. I guess this was the premise of your thread then
Comparing one slave trade to another trade slave when both are horrible atrocities.

The main point was that Tippu as a black Omani Is still considered an Arab which you keep ignoring.

Arabs that look like the ‘Jews’ in Israel Palestine was not that common or found deep in Africa as @GoPinheiro points out

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:francis:
Damn. I guess this was the premise of your thread then

Comparing one slave trade to another trade slave

NAAH MY THREAD HAS NOTHIN TO DO WIT THAT… OTHERS BROUGHT THAT UP IN HERE SO I FELT INCLINED TO CHECK THE GOOFBALLS DOWNPLAYING IT ONCE I SEEN THE CAPES COME OUT

SOME OF THE REPLIES IN HERE IS ON SOME “THE ARAB SLAVE TRADE WASNT REALLY SO BAD!” SHIIT…. KINDA WEIRD

HOWEVER, MY THREAD IS ABOUT ARAB COLONIZATION, WHICH DOESNT GET THE ATTENTION IT DESERVES

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
ALL U KNOW IS A HOLLYWOOD REPRESENTATION OF WHATS IN ISRAEL (ASHKENAZI JEWS)… THE MAJORITY OF ISRAEL IS MIZRAHI JEWS, WHICH ARE INDIGENOUS TO THE MIDDLE EAST AND 100% DESCENDANTS OF THE ISRAELITES. (FOR EXAMPLE, MY ANCESTRY TRACES TO THE TRIBE OF LEVI.. THE TRIBE OF MOSES)

BUT TO TAKE IT A STEP FURTHER, EVEN ASHKENAZI (EUROPEAN) JEWS CAN TRACE THEIR ANCESTRY BACK TO THE LEVANT.. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE WITH THEM IS THAT THEY WERE JEWS WHO SETTLED IN EUROPE AFTER THE JEWISH EXILE OF JUDEA, AND IF U KNOW WHAT THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF EVOLUTION, INTERMIXING, AND ADAPTION DOES, THEN U CAN UNDERSTAND WHY THEY ARE A SHADE LIGHTER THAN MIZRAHI JEWS.
If the Jews in Israel are the real Jews, then what are the present day arabs and other non Jewish and non Arabs in middle east?
You believe you are desceneded from an ancient tribe? LOL good luck with that notion man .

The Jews/Isralites are all blended in the middle east who are current muslims and non muslims...all that shyt about the Khazars being true Jews/Isralites is Horseshyt.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
If the Jews in Israel are the real Jews, then what are the present day arabs and other non Jewish and non Arabs in middle east?
You believe you are desceneded from an ancient tribe? LOL good luck with that notion man .

The Jews/Isralites are all blended in the middle east who are current muslims and non muslims...all that shyt about the Khazars being true Jews/Isralites is Horseshyt.

KHAZAR THEORY HAS BEEN DEBUNKED.. AND THAT THEORY ONLY APPLIES TO ASHKENAZI JEWS TO BEGIN WIT.

THE NON-JEWS IN THE MIDDLE EAST ARE SIMPLY NOT JEWS LOL… NOT ROCKET SCIENCE MY DUDE

UNLESS SOME OF THEM ARE JEWS WHO ABANDONED THEIR FAITH.. BUT FOR THE MOST PART, JUST DIFFERENT GROUPS OF PEOPLE. JUST LIKE THERE WERE DIFFERENT GROUPS OF PEOPLE IN THAT REGION DURING THE DAYS OF MOSES. U NEVER READ THE BIBLE?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I've been banned for using the K slur but this man can post multiple threads with pure hatred and gets away with it because he is a small hat :dead:

SPEAKING ON ARAB COLONIZATION IS NOT THE SAME AS THROWING AROUND RACIST SLURS U CLOWN

ONE IS A HISTORICAL FACT AND THE OTHER IS JUST U BEIN A BLOODY SLAG

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Last edited:
Daps
Because we live in the United States, and the only people who colonized were white. People care more about the country they live in. Most of us have never lived on the continent of Africa, nor do we have any ties there. It’s just like white people saying people were enslaved all over the world. So what? We care about this country, and our ancestors more.

However, I don’t understand black Americans saying they won’t give their children certain names because they’re white, yet will give them Arabic names. Since when do Arabs fukk with us? And where do they think Islam came from? But go ahead and cook “Elevation”.

:troll: