WHY IS ARAB COLONIZATION GIVEN A PASS?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Yeah I guess selling weapons to both sides in ethnic conflicts(Nigerian-Biafra war, Congo), h

aving solidarity with apartheid states(South Africa)
That was a result of the Six-Day War and was only for weapons development. That alliance was dissolved in the 80's and lasted a total of ~15 years.​
and being a ceo in a company that is ethnically cleansing black history (PragerU) does make them experts and helps black people!
A Jew in a corporation is 'ethnically cleansing' (LOL) Black History which means ALL Jews are experts even those NOT associated with that corporation.

Ok.​

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps

That was a result of the Six-Day War and was only for weapons development. That alliance was dissolved in the 80's and lasted a total of ~15 years.

A Jew in a corporation is 'ethnically cleansing' (LOL) Black History which means ALL Jews are experts even those NOT associated with that corporation.

Ok.​
The ceo is Israeli intelligence which means it has institutional backing, the creator is staunchly anti black and of the same tribe, down plays black suffering and puts down black peoples in interviews while claiming the superiority of Jews to black people and right winged Israelis spread it all over social media. A state that the OP is defending and is trying to gain black supporters for supports the dehumanizing and belittlement of black peoples historic plights.

Oh so now you want to fine tooth comb specifics and generalizations but not when you gave me that Bull shyt in your prior post.

Ok.

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Harvard has published many studies about it but you ninjas are guided mostly by your emotions. It's just here here "Read the most compressed nonsense I found on Wikipedia, that proves my point."
I read all that earlier, but you missed something while trying to invalidate an argument that your post actually didn't invalidate.....​

A corollary of Herbst’s argument is that the impact of the
slave trades may have been felt most strongly after colonial independence. This is because this is when precolonial political structures suddenly increased in importance, as they became central
determinants of the success of the newly formed state. Using
Figure VIII, I examine whether the evolution of incomes since
1950 is consistent with this hypothesis. The figure shows average
per capita GDP between 1950 and 2000 for two groups of African
countries.20 One group consists of the 26 countries with the lowest measures of ln(exports/area), and the other is the 26 countries
with the highest measures of ln(exports/area). As shown in the figure, throughout the period low-slave-export countries are richer
on average than high slave export countries. Also interesting, however, is the difference in the evolution of income between the two
groups of countries. Although the low-slave-export countries were
richer in the early 1950s when most countries were still under
colonial rule, the income gap between the two groups increased significantly over time and became most pronounced after the late
1960s and early 1970s, when most countries had gained independence.21 This pattern is consistent with the slave trades affecting
early state development, which may have mattered during colonial rule but mattered much more after independence. Because
those parts of Africa that were most severely impacted by the
slave trades tended to have the least developed political systems,
after independence these countries continued to have weak and

unstable states, as well as slower economic growth.

Daps
Reppin
Botz
8-F71825-A-27-B0-4815-9-A13-6500081-CA67-D.jpg

The most pathetic thing about people like you, is that you thrive on preying on the emotions of black people in the west. This is basically the shtick of your crew. You know well that this is a major AA forum and that slave trauma is still alive, so you insert pathetic "parallels" to justify the actions of your group and have some support...But, has your crew ever asked yourselves, what will be the gimmick once slavery cannot be used to blind them anymore?

Your map is from reddit, not from any reviewed academic source.

Only places where Arabic was imposed in Africa was in North Africa, and this was mostly in coastal North Africa, because that's were most people live due to the huge desert, lack of fresh water and the fact that arable land is mostly around the coast.

So it doesn't make any sense to highlight entire regions because it misrepresents the region's population density. It is showing Arabic speakers in areas that no one lives.
Also, it is a lie that In Mali, Chad, Niger, Ethiopia and Eritrea you have significant amount of Arabic speakers. You have Arab speaking minorities and not because of Arabic colonialism, simply because these people migrated to the African regions I mentioned.

Sudan is a 20th century construction and it is only that because of European colonialism, not because of any Arabic colonialism. Europeans are the ones who armed Arabized tribes and forced non-Arabized ethnic groups to be all under one country with the Arabized ones. That's basically the main source of conflict, especially in areas like Darfur, that until 1910s was its own independent kingdom.

In Somalia, Islam was accepted and embraced. It wasn't forced on locals.

Basically, where it is mostly highlighted in your map, has nobody living there.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
The ceo is Israeli intelligence which means it has institutional backing, the creator is staunchly anti black
Marissa Streit isn't institutionally-backed and Dennis Prager is a Conservative. PragerU is a non-factor compared to the multitude of media sources available; BBC, CNN, ABC, NYT, etc.​
Oh so now you want to fine tooth comb specifics and generalizations but not when you gave me that Bull shyt in your prior post.
How does A Jew in A company = Jews are experts? That's like saying Clarence Thomas is representative of ALL Black men who are judges.​

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
The most pathetic thing about people like you, is that you thrive on preying on the emotions of black people in the west. This is basically the shtick of your crew. You know well that this is a major AA forum and that slave trauma is still alive, so you insert pathetic "parallels" to justify the actions of your group and have some support...But, has your crew ever asked yourselves, what will be the gimmick once slavery cannot be used to blind them anymore?

WOW

THIS IS SO IRONIC THAT I DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN

THE ENTIRE MANIPULATION OF ARABS IN USING BLACK PEOPLE AS THEIR PAWNS TO HATE JEWS IS PREDICATED IN DISINGENUOUSLY IMPLANTING THE IDEA OF “LOOK AT US, WERE BOTH INNOCENT OPPRESSED PEOPLE OF COLOR! COME HELP US TAKE THEM DOWN!!”

AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO PUT THAT ON ISRAEL?!?!

LMAOOOOO

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Why are people trying to minimize the Arab Slave Trade and it's effects in this thread?​

THEYVE BEEN CONDITIONED .. PLAIN N SIMPLE

THEY WERE TOLD “WE ARE YOUR FRIEND! WE NEED TO FIGHT THE EVIL JEWS TOGETHER!!”

AND THROUGH A TOP TIER PROPAGANDA CAMPAIGN THAT INCLUDES MASS FUNDING OF GROUPS LIKE THE NOI AND UNIVERSITIES ACROSS AMERICA, THEY WERE ABLE TO MANIPULATE THEIR WAY INTO MAKING THE SAME PEOPLE THEY OPPRESSED ARGUE THEIR DISINGENUOUS TALKING POINTS .. CLASSIC BLOOD LIBEL SPREADING LIKE WILD FIRE TO THOSE WHO LACK THE PROPER UNSERSTANDING

ITS ACTUALLY QUITE GENIUS…. BUT SINCE ITS ROOTED IN EVIL, WILL NEVER WORK WHEN ITS ALL SAID N DONE.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
:usure: Genocides of indigenous Africans took place all across North Africa, especially Egypt. The Arabs in Sudan are still trying to erase the indigenous population.

More than 10 million Sudanese, or 20% of the population, have been driven from their homes since the war there began, the International Organization for Migration (IOM) said on Tuesday, as the world's largest displacement crisis continues to worsen.
The number is the latest dire figure out of the east African country, devastated by a conflict that began in April 2023. The war has left half the population of about 50 million facing a hunger crisis and in need of humanitarian aid, the most of any country.

Not arguing, Correct me if I'm wrong
But doesn't that sound more like a legacy of Industrialization/Imperialism than of the Arabic slave trade?

Daps
Reppin
Botz
I read all that earlier, but you missed something while trying to invalidate an argument that your post actually didn't invalidate.....​

A corollary of Herbst’s argument is that the impact of the
slave trades may have been felt most strongly after colonial independence. This is because this is when precolonial political structures suddenly increased in importance, as they became central
determinants of the success of the newly formed state. Using
Figure VIII, I examine whether the evolution of incomes since
1950 is consistent with this hypothesis. The figure shows average
per capita GDP between 1950 and 2000 for two groups of African
countries.20 One group consists of the 26 countries with the lowest measures of ln(exports/area), and the other is the 26 countries
with the highest measures of ln(exports/area). As shown in the figure, throughout the period low-slave-export countries are richer
on average than high slave export countries. Also interesting, however, is the difference in the evolution of income between the two
groups of countries. Although the low-slave-export countries were
richer in the early 1950s when most countries were still under
colonial rule, the income gap between the two groups increased significantly over time and became most pronounced after the late
1960s and early 1970s, when most countries had gained independence.21 This pattern is consistent with the slave trades affecting
early state development, which may have mattered during colonial rule but mattered much more after independence. Because
those parts of Africa that were most severely impacted by the
slave trades tended to have the least developed political systems,
after independence these countries continued to have weak and

unstable states, as well as slower economic growth.

Yh, that's exactly what I am talking about. I use the study for analysis on the slave exports, and then to challenge the economic propaganda that always refuses to address the main cause of all issues. While some of you struggle to challenge anything and then start deflecting when asked for more specificity.

And yes, my point is valid if you understand about logistics. If I control a farm full of pigs near me, then I am not going to cross a huge desert to get more pigs in a farm across the desert. So the idea that "Arab" slave trades ravaged black Africans, is a western nonsense that started to be promoted after the 70s, when black people in the west became more vocal to the world about their issues and in return western academia started to promote the "Well, Arabs did even worse and we stopped them. We are not that bad.". Most black people don't know what an Arab looks like. Most have never seen any Arab person. There is not historical contact between most black ethnic groups and Arabs. In fact, in most places here in Africa, black muslims are the ones considered by others as Arabs.

Now, your point was about Arab slave trade routes, specifically, slowing the economic growth and stability of the black states, that participated, at the time. For instance, Kanem-Bornu, existed for almost 1000 years, as a dominant power in the Sahel. Of course, they participated in trade of slaves. But like most other kingdoms, trading slaves wasn't their main source of income.

1- So, explain to me, please, how did any slave trade slowed their economic growth and not the fact that Kanuri people were forced to disband their state and integrate into a new society that didn't have anything to do with their previous state...

2 - According to same study, some of the most affected regions were Ethiopia and Sudan, for example. So, following what you highlighted, how did these regions have least developed political systems when Ethiopia and Sudan's state building history traces back to Aksum and Kush?

PS: Slave trade exports are not simply represented by raw data. A place that exported 500k to 1 million from 1400 to 1900, didn't export 500k to 1 million per year. In reality, on average it exported 1000 to 2000 slaves per year. So if a state has a population of 1 million and is exporting around 1000-4000 per year, and these slaves being mostly from other states, then I seriously want to understand how this affects their economic growth...

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Botz
WOW

THIS IS SO IRONIC THAT I DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN

THE ENTIRE MANIPULATION OF ARABS IN USING BLACK PEOPLE AS THEIR PAWNS TO HATE JEWS IS PREDICATED IN DISINGENUOUSLY IMPLANTING THE IDEA OF “LOOK AT US, WERE BOTH INNOCENT OPPRESSED PEOPLE OF COLOR! COME HELP US TAKE THEM DOWN!!”

AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO PUT THAT ON ISRAEL?!?!

LMAOOOOO

Always the same...Your nonsense only lasts as long as the other side allows you to manipulate them. Remove cheap manipulations, focus on specificity, and people like you just start babbling.

Most black people live in Africa and most live nowhere near Arabs. If you analyze any map on the historical demographic density of Africa, then you easily see that most black people have no historical contact with Arabs and have always been far away from them. In fact, in most regions, a black Muslim is the one described as Arab by other locals.

Of course it is ironic that you don't even know where to begin...The data I posted contradicts your cheap propaganda.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Always the same...Your nonsense only lasts as long as the other side allows you to manipulate them. Remove cheap manipulations, focus on specificity, and people like you just start babbling.

Most black people live in Africa and most live nowhere near Arabs. If you analyze any map on the historical demographic density of Africa, then you easily see that most black people have no historical contact with Arabs and have always been far away from them. In fact, in most regions, a black Muslim is the one described as Arab by other locals.

Of course it is ironic that you don't even know where to begin...The data I posted contradicts your cheap propaganda.

YOU TRYIN WAY TOO HARD