WHY IS ARAB COLONIZATION GIVEN A PASS?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Yh, that's exactly what I am talking about. I use the study for analysis on the slave exports, and then to challenge the economic propaganda that always refuses to address the main cause of all issues. While some of you struggle to challenge anything and then start deflecting when asked for more specificity.
Stop it. You tried to disprove a point and the info you posted corroborated what I said and, no, my point wasn't about 'Arab slave trade routes', but, specifically, about the Arab trade retarding economic growth and stability.

Nowhere did I state it was the cause and;​

1. It slowed their development by increasing warfare between peoples rather than diplomacy.

2. The Ottoman Empire invaded Ethiopia in 1531 which, along with the Oromo migration, weakened the Nation . (Western) Sudan was invaded by Morocco in 1591 which weakened several Nations. What did both invaders have in common? Islam and the slave trade.

PS: The amount of slave exports are irrelevant but the Arab Trade lasted about 1,300 years while the Trans-Atlantic about 300.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Botz
Not arguing, Correct me if I'm wrong
But doesn't that sound more like a legacy of Industrialization/Imperialism than of the Arabic slave trade?

Yesssss. Take the modern conflicts in Sudan over Darfur, for example. Western media transformed into Arabs vs Blacks being enslaved. When in reality the conflict only exists because different groups, from different nations and ideologies were forced to be under 1 nation during the imperialism of late 19th and early 20th centuries. And then, during decolonization process, instead of restructuring the states like they found them, Cacs decided to give it entirely to the groups that were more likely to support their interests, basically neocolonialism.

People from Darfur were independent until 1916, they weren't Sudanese. Sudan to them means nothing. But western media compresses everything into "Arabs are enslaving blacks in Sudan" because they know that "blacks and slavery" triggers a lot of emotions, like irrationality and fears.

There are many cases like this over the continent. Many such cases like this that aren't properly addressed because the idea is to always compress every information about Africa and Africans in order to make propaganda easier to digest.

PS: Not many people know this but Middle Eastern borders were also drawn by Europeans, in early 20th century, and are of the main reasons for conflicts in the region.

"The borders of the Middle East were drawn during World War I by a Briton, Mark Sykes, and a Frenchman, Francois Picot.
The two diplomats' pencils divided the map of one of the most volatile regions in the world into states that cut through ethnic and religious communities.
Later dubbed the Sykes-Picot treaty, the secret agreement was signed by Paris and London on May 16, 1916, to become the basis on which the Levant region was shaped for years to come.
A century on, the Middle East continues to bear the consequences of the treaty, and many Arabs across the region continue to blame the subsequent violence in the Middle East, from the occupation of Palestine to the rise of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), on the Sykes-Picot treaty."

Inferno

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East Bay
I won't defend the Arab conquests, but they happened over a thousand years ago and we can't do anything about them now. Meanwhile we're watching Israelis steal Palestinian lands and slaughter them in 4K real time. Humanity's moral standards have change since the year 600 and no sane person is in favor of what Israel's doing to Gaza today.

DNA also shows that the Palestinians largely descend from ancient Levantine populations that were culturally Arabized as time went on, something the leaders of the Zionist movement back then were already well aware of. Some quotes from David Ben Gurion (Israel's first prime minister):

The fellahin are not descendants of the Arab conquerors, who captured Eretz Israel and Syria in the seventh century CE. The Arab victors did not destroy the agricultural population they found in the country. They expelled only the alien Byzantine rulers, and did not touch the local population. Nor did the Arabs go in for settlement. Even in their former habitations the Arabs did not engage in farming…their whole interest in the new countries was political, religious and material: to rule, to propagate Islam, and to collect taxes…the Jewish farmer, like any other farmer, was not easily torn from his soil…Despite the repression and suffering the rural population remained unchanged.
The greater majority and main structures of the Muslim falahin in western Eretz Israel present to us one racial strand and a whole ethnic unit, and there is no doubt that much Jewish blood flows in their veins — the blood of those Jewish farmers, “lay persons,” who chose in the travesty of times to abandon their faith in order to remain on their land.
If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti-Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?
The acceptance of partition does not commit us to renounce Transjordan: one does not demand from anybody to give up his vision. We shall accept a state in the boundaries fixed today, but the boundaries of Zionist aspirations are the concern of the Jewish people and no external factor will be able to limit them.

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I won't defend the Arab conquests, but they happened over a thousand years ago and we can't do anything about them now. Meanwhile we're watching Israelis steal Palestinian lands and slaughter them in 4K real time. Humanity's moral standards have change since the year 600 and no sane person is in favor of what Israel's doing to Gaza today.

DNA also shows that the Palestinians largely descend from ancient Levantine populations that were culturally Arabized as time went on, something the leaders of the Zionist movement back then were already well aware of. Some quotes from David Ben Gurion (Israel's first prime minister):

GOOD JOB POSTING FAKE QUOTES LMAOOOOO

TOTALLY CONTRADICTS BEN GURIONS IDEOLOGY

THE SOURCE OF WHAT U POSTED IS NACHUM GOLDMANN, A PERSONAL RIVAL OF BEN-GURION, CLAIMING THAT BEN-GURION SAID IT TO HIM IN PRIVATE CONVERSATION. HE PUBLISHED THIS CLAIM TWO DECADES AFTER THE CONVERSATION WAS MEANT TO HAVE TAKEN PLACE, AND FIVE YEARS AFTER BEN-GURION’S DEATH.

THE PROBLEM IS THAT PEOPLE WILL READ WHAT U POSTED AND TAKE IT AS FACT… THATS HOW BLOOD LIBEL SPREADS.

• According to Palestinian historian Muhammad Y. Muslih, during the entire 400 year period of Ottoman rule (1517-1918), before the British set up the 30-year-long Palestine Mandate, “There was no political unit known as Palestine.” In Arabic, the area was known as al-Ard al-Muqadassa (the holy land), or Surya al-Janubiyya (southern Syria), but not Palestine.
  • Not a single Palestinian tribe identifies its roots in Canaan; instead, they all see themselves as proud Arabs descended from the most notable Arab tribes of the Hejaz, today’s Iraq, or Yemen. Even the Kanaan family of Nablus locates its origins in Syria. Some Palestinian clans are Kurdish or Egyptian in origin, and in Mount Hebron, there are traditions of Jewish origins.
On March 23, 2012, the Hamas Minister of the Interior and National Security, Fathi Hammad, linked the Palestinians’ origins to Egypt and the Arabian Peninsula:

Who are the Palestinians? We have many families called al-Masri, whose roots are Egyptian! They may be from Alexandria, from Cairo, from Dumietta, from the north, from Aswan, from Upper Egypt. We are Egyptians; we are Arabs. We are Muslims. We are part of you. Egyptians! Personally, half my family is Egyptian – and the other half are Saudis.4

What is the source of the name “Palestine?” It is not Arab; it is derived from the name “Palestina,” by which the Roman Emperor Hadrian chose to call the land after the defeat of the Bar Kokhba Revolt in 135 CE. His aim was to erase “Judea” and negate any connection of the land’s history and identity with the Jews.6 This denial of the land’s Jewish roots has regrettably been continued to the present day by today’s Palestinians.

Daps
Reppin
Botz
Stop it. You tried to disprove a point and the info you posted corroborated what I said and, no, my point wasn't about 'Arab slave trade routes', but, specifically, about the Arab trade retarding economic growth and stability.

Nowhere did I state it was the cause and;​

1. It slowed their development by increasing warfare between peoples rather than diplomacy.

2. The Ottoman Empire invaded Ethiopia in 1531 which, along with the Oromo migration, weakened the Nation . (Western) Sudan was invaded by Morocco in 1591 which weakened several Nations. What did both invaders have in common? Islam and the slave trade.

PS: The amount of slave exports are irrelevant.

????? LMAO...Are you sure you are historically literate about what we are discussing and not just repeating nonsense that you saw other people saying?

Like, how did "Arab" slave trade increase warfare? Are you even aware that it was TRADE based, not conquest based? Diplomacy was needed in order to have the trade functioning :mjlol:.

Ottoman invasion was the conquest of places like Massala, a coastal port in what is now Eritrea. The tiny area in the lower part of the pic, highlighted in red, is what Ethiopia lost to Ottomans :stopitslime:

How exactly Oromo migrations weakened the Ethiopian empire? Even organized Oromo states like Jimma weren't a major threat, so how exactly these migrations weakened them? Please, be specific...In which ways they became weaker due to Oromo expansions even though the Ethiopian empire ruled most of the area until 20th century?

Deflecting again. Sudan in the stats provided is modern-Sudan, I mean, I even mentioned KUSH(You intentionally ignored so that you could talk nonsense and avoid my questions). Western Sudan is talking about the region that is now Mali, Niger, Burkina Faso etc, where Songhai existed, not the Sudan that I mentioned. Both are separated by more than 5,000 km2. Around the same distance as going from Helsinki, Finland to Islamabad, in Pakistan, from Northern Europe to Indian Subcontinent.

And Morocco invaded Timbuktu, a city-state that belonged to Songhai, they didn't invade any Western Sudan.

The amount of slave exports is extremely relevant because it gives you an idea of the importance of it to each state over a period of time. When adjusting to population size, a state with 500k people selling and 200, 300 or even 500 slaves per year is not dependent on slave trade. When you properly deconstruct the stats and adjust to the number of medium and large states that existed and also factor population size, geographical distances, number of ethnic groups and TIME, then you find out that there weren't many states depending on selling slaves to Arabs as a vital source of income. If you compress everything using modern borders, yeah, you can sell this idea. So to simplify, it is only irrelevant if you don't understand the importance of geography, logistics and time...

It's interesting how all of you apparently know a lot about history until the conversation demands less superficial nonsense...Always the same thing...
Just jumping timelines and mixing everything. A lot of broad nonsense and lack of specificity.

Last edited:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I can't stand this Jew Mtherfukker

Not because he is Jewish
Because his argument is full of shyt

Why don't he get it we don't like NONE of you all
Jews or Arabs and your not gona use us to join you in your nasty massacre, we have nothing in common with u....
The atrocities your people commit againt humanity are between u and ur so called God

Leave us out and stop using our trauma to justify you lots inherent sickness.

Anyone from London that lives near Stamford Hill knows what I'm saying when I say the Nazi Jews are sick. And the women smell terrible.

Inferno

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East Bay
THE SOURCE OF WHAT U POSTED IS NACHUM GOLDMANN, A PERSONAL RIVAL OF BEN-GURION, CLAIMING THAT BEN-GURION SAID IT TO HIM IN PRIVATE CONVERSATION. HE PUBLISHED THIS CLAIM TWO DECADES AFTER THE CONVERSATION WAS MEANT TO HAVE TAKEN PLACE, AND FIVE YEARS AFTER BEN-GURION’S DEATH.

THE PROBLEM IS THAT PEOPLE WILL READ WHAT U POSTED AND TAKE IT AS FACT… THATS HOW BLOOD LIBEL SPREADS.

Ok, so you claim that one of the quotes I posted - the third one - is fake (you're the first person I've seen claim that). How about the rest?

I've noticed that you never really answer anyone directly and instead derail into random tangents about other BS :jbhmm:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I can't stand this Jew Mtherfukker

Not because he is Jewish
Because his argument is full of shyt

Why don't he get it we don't like NONE of you all
Jews or Arabs and your not gona use us to join you in your nasty massacre, we have nothing in common with u....
The atrocities your people commit againt humanity are between u and ur so called God

Leave us out and stop using our trauma to justify you lots inherent sickness.

Anyone from London that lives near Stamford Hill knows what I'm saying when I say the Nazi Jews are sick. And the women smell terrible.

I DUNO WHO “WE” IS … U ARE NOT A MONOLITH AND MOST OF THIS HATEFUL MINDSET THRIVES IN INTERNET INCEL TYPE SETTINGS MORESO THAN IN REALITY..

I DEAL WIT MANY FOLKS IRL.. MOSTLY CERTIFIED.. AND AINT NOBODY GOT TIME TO SIT AROUND N HATE ON JEWS LIKE U OVER THE TOP WEIRDOS ON HERE

STAND DEEZ NUTS ON YA CHIN

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Ok, so you claim that one of the quotes I posted - the third one - is fake (you're the first person I've seen claim that). How about the rest?

I've noticed that you never really answer anyone directly and instead derail into random tangents about other BS :jbhmm:

THIS IS A LIE.. I ANSWERED EVERYONE IN HERE

MEANWHILE U DODGED THE ENTIRE SECOND HALF OF MY POST LOLLLLL

FIRST QUOTE…THE FELLAHIN = FARMERS. IT IS ARGUED THAT THE FARMERS CAME FROM EGYPT, BECAUSE THE CONQUERING ARABS IN THE REGION WERENT BIG ON FARMING. BUT EVEN IN THAT QUOTE HE SPEAKS ABOUT HOW ARABS CONQUERED ISRAEL IN THE 7TH CENTURY. DO U EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT U ARE POSTING HOMIE??

SECOND QUOTE…HE’S SAYING THERE ARE STILL FARMER JEWS IN THE REGION WHO ABANDONED THEIR FAITH. NOTHING NEW AND STILL DOESNT DISPEL ARAB CONQUEST

IF U DONT THINK THAT THIRD QUOTE IS FAKE DO SOME RESEARCH

THERES A LOT U CAN BE LEARNING INSTEAD OF ACTING LIKE U KNOW IT ALL.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
People from Darfur were independent until 1916, they weren't Sudanese. Sudan to them means nothing. But western media compresses everything into "Arabs are enslaving blacks in Sudan" because they know that "blacks and slavery" triggers a lot of emotions, like irrationality and fears.
Nah, its the Arabs and muslims:

:manny:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Always the same...Your nonsense only lasts as long as the other side allows you to manipulate them. Remove cheap manipulations, focus on specificity, and people like you just start babbling.

Most black people live in Africa and most live nowhere near Arabs. If you analyze any map on the historical demographic density of Africa, then you easily see that most black people have no historical contact with Arabs and have always been far away from them. In fact, in most regions, a black Muslim is the one described as Arab by other locals.

Of course it is ironic that you don't even know where to begin...The data I posted contradicts your cheap propaganda.
lol exactly. Historians claim dude below is the biggest Arab slave trader. Does not look one bit what we consider an Arab today

220px-Tippu_Tip_%28Muhammed_el_Murjebi_also_Hemed_bin_Mohammed%29.jpg

Real-Photo-Of-Tipu-Sultan_image2.png