Why hasn’t the south created any fashion trends that the rest of us black folks can enjoy?

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yea and I bet you the bummiest dude on the block too.

Moose knuckles and ski mask huh lol.
And you’re the most suspect dude on the block.

You was geeked and made a thread about a dude wearing a jacket made out of purses and you thought everyone else was gonna cosign your drag lifestyle:russ:

Last edited:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
And you’re the most suspect dude on the block.

You was geeked and made a thread about a dude wearing a jacket made out of purses and you thought everyone else was gonna cosign and your drag lifestyle:russ:

Your African b*tch probably a bum too.

Even dudes in Ghana know about NY. She probably got a side Ghana breh in the Bronx as we speak.

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
The south is too busy creating actual cultural landmarks and shifts than to be focused on how to wear a belt.

you can wear your European belt the next time you copy another’s region music style, dance and women :umad:(yes irony intended)

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Not in any type of fashion sense. Y’all the ones that rock Timberland boots and pelle pelle coats.

y’all also the only one that’s tried to rock male Ugg boots after we did it.

Breh Chicago in no way shape or form gives a fukk about what New York is doing. We always been on our own shyt. You nikkas are the most delusional folks on earth and can be insufferable as fukk. Loud and proud ass nikkas. A New York nikka either cool as fukk or one of the lamest nikkas on earth. No in between. You nikkas usually drunk ass fukk on hometown pride thinking the world revolve around y’all look at me ass nikkas.

And I fukk with NY heavy, but all this ol shytting on other regions like y’all the best thing since sliced bread is gonna be met with that same energy as yall like to say. Sit y’all ass down with all that extra shyt. Y’all a world class city, and y’all are the fashion Mecca of the US. But it’s not what you say, it’s how you say it. Disrespectful ass nikkas. Then y’all sensitive as fukk. Better go eat a slice in a small ass apartment with all that goofy shyt

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
What diaspora war. I love Africans. I said your b*tch is a bum. That’s exactly what I said.

bum ass H&M glorifying ass nikka.
nah that’s not exactly what you said but, I know you’re a bytch ass faq online so I can imagine how you are in real life.

I hurt your feelings so you put me on ignore and now you feel like manning up and telling me you wanna fight me and talking shyt about my wife :russ:.

You a joke just like your raggedy ass city.

Last edited:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
nah that’s not exactly what you said but I know you’re bytch ass faq online so I can imagine how you are in real life.

I hurt your feelings so you put me on ignore and now you feel like manning up and telling me you wanna fight me and talking shyt about my wife :russ:.

You a joke just like your raggedy ass city.

Dude use to rock H&M and think he was fly

Rocking clothes that shrinks after 1 wash ass nikka

:russ:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Breh Chicago in no way shape or form gives a fukk about what New York is doing. We always been on our own shyt. You nikkas are the most delusional folks on earth and can be insufferable as fukk. Loud and proud ass nikkas. A New York nikka either cool as fukk or one of the lamest nikkas on earth. No in between. You nikkas usually drunk ass fukk on hometown pride thinking the world revolve around y’all look at me ass nikkas.

And I fukk with NY heavy, but all this ol shytting on other regions like y’all the best thing since sliced bread is gonna be met with that same energy as yall like to say. Sit y’all ass down with all that extra shyt. Y’all a world class city, and y’all are the fashion Mecca of the US. But it’s not what you say, it’s how you say it. Disrespectful ass nikkas. Then y’all sensitive as fukk. Better go eat a slice in a small ass apartment with all that goofy shyt

You nikkas even started wearing colorful Timbs after us too. You look up Chicago swag it’s literally a carbon copy of NY swag with dreads.

Isn’t your fav track a Jay Z single? Not even a track from a local Chicago artist.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You nikkas even started wearing colorful Timbs after us too. You look up Chicago swag it’s literally a carbon copy of NY swag with dreads.

Isn’t your fav track a Jay Z single? Not even a track from a local Chicago artist.

You sound goofy as hell talking about look up Chicago swag. I’m from Chicago suburb ass nikka. I don’t look shyt up on the internet you stat reading ass nikka.

Amd Imaginary player is one of my favorite Jay Z songs and one of my favorite songs ever. The fukk does that have to do with you being the representation of the stereotypical lame ass, think he cool cause he from NY ass nikka?

You on here trying to be funny but you always been a goofball ass nikka. And your swagless ass definitely not no fly nikka so what the fukk is you talking about? And I hate to even have to get on ya ass cause I’ve known you on here for years (nh) but you really on here talking shyt like you cool. nikka you been a lame. You way outta bounds running round here like you some fly fashion historian. You was born in NY, you not one of the fly nikkas.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
You sound goofy as hell talking about look up Chicago swag. I’m from Chicago suburb ass nikka. I don’t look shyt up on the internet you stat reading ass nikka.

Amd Imaginary player is one of my favorite Jay Z songs and one of my favorite songs ever. The fukk does that have to do with you being the representation of the stereotypical lame ass, think he cool cause he from NY ass nikka?

You on here trying to be funny but you always been a goofball ass nikka. And your swagless ass definitely not no fly nikka so what the fukk is you talking about? And I hate to even have to get on ya ass cause I’ve known you on here for years (nh) but you really on here talking shyt like you cool. nikka you been a lame. You way outta bounds running round here like you some fly fashion historian. You was born in NY, you not one of the fly nikkas.

It’s kind of crazy to me that your fashionable Chicago pioneers move to NY instead of buying a LOFT on fashionable Michigan Ave

Daps
New York is the Mecca of hip hop and the OG’s of it all. Without the south Bronx there is no rap. East Coast will forever get props on that.

But no one from New York can say anything about someone stealing or not starting trends. New York sharked the whole down south music.

You guys went Nas and Gangstarr to a boogie with da hoodie, CJ, Tekashi. Talk down on the south and then steal the swag. Dudes rapping with autotune and talking about traps, lean.

dissed LA for being in gangs then turn around start Crip and blood sets in NYC.

Call Chicago country and talk down then sharked the drill sound from them. Now you have Folks GD running around NYC.

For every great trend you have you also took from other places. And you let every Hispanic say the N word. Not cool.