Why hasn’t the south created any fashion trends that the rest of us black folks can enjoy?

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What is chicagos version of supreme?

Safer city? I guess that’s why you ran to the A?

Supreme is a lil bitty ass nikka thats locked up for life. You never did a crime in your life so it’s best you not bring up street shyt safe ass nikka. I ran to the A cause I run shyt. I’ll run to your city and do what the fukk I wanna do to. You in a perpetual identity crisis. Find yourself and stop trying to be a tough as NY nikka. First off, you not tough. And second of all, your false claiming ass not even from the city. Then your goofball ass got the nerve to being up street shyt like you even half way built like that

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Supreme is a lil bitty ass nikka thats locked up for life. You never did a crime in your life so it’s best you not bring up street shyt safe ass nikka. I ran to the A cause I run shyt. I’ll run to your city and do what the fukk I wanna do to. You in a perpetual identity crisis. Find yourself and stop trying to be a tough as NY nikka. First off, you not tough. And second of all, your false claiming ass not even from the city. Then your goofball ass got the nerve to being up street shyt like you even half way built like that

you ran to the A to act tough to dudes there but not in Chicago lol haha

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
you ran to the A to act tough to dudes there but not in Chicago lol haha

I don’t act tough, I am tough dummy. I’m at home all the time. I go where I wanna go. Let’s talk about how you a suburb ass private school ass nikka, talking tough and being weird. You have done shyt from have mental health crisses on here to sending nikkas gay messages. Your bytch ass done exposed yourself many times. I have no problem continuing to remind you who the fukk your are. Stop trying to reinvent yourself as some cool ass nikka on some tough ass shyt.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
You can tell which nikkas in here don't get fly like that from earlier comments :russ: I ain't even a New York nikka but sayin they ain't set trends in 3 decades is fukking wild... ASAP Mob alone specially Rocky influenced so much of streetwear fashion and set trends in the past decade it's actually crazy

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I don’t act tough, I am tough dummy. I’m at home all the time. I go where I wanna go. Let’s talk about how you a suburb ass private school ass nikka, talking tough and being weird. You have done shyt from have mental health crisses on here to sending nikkas gay messages. Your bytch ass done exposed yourself many times. I have no problem continuing to remind you who the fukk your are. Stop trying to reinvent yourself as some cool ass nikka on some tough ass shyt.

I know nikkas like you B. Every time I ask for your resume back home nothing comes up but you in west side Atlanta talking tough to convenience store owners

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I know nikkas like you B. Every time I ask for your resume back home nothing comes up but you in west side Atlanta talking tough to convenience store owners

bytch I’m in the middle of the city and done posted my condo SEVERAL times. Do a search fakkit. Then right now I’m at my other spot. I post a video of this shyt, I can take your non existent bytch. I’m the nikka posting bussdown Rolex Skydwellers. I’m the nikka posting videos of me going up in the city with my own strain. I’m the nikka posting videos on the streets outside in the city. I’m that nikka in general fakkit. You a scary bum ass nikka that like to research other nikkas on the internet.

Talking bout every time you ask for my resume. nikka what the fukk are you taking about. This my resume nikka. Remember this? I been on your bytch ass. I told you to pull up years ago. I’ll really knock your dumb ass out in real life. I really have enough ignorant energy to engage your fakkit ass.

Meet me for a friendly fade at 2:00 pm in front of the Walgreens across the street from Woodruff Park

Edit: On Saturday

That was your thread you made. And you shut the fukk up and never responded when I told I’d fade your goofy ass.

And then, this is the reminder you a fakkit. Matter of fact this your default reply from now on. No homo at me for arguing with a fakkit

20200429-162749.jpg