Why hasn’t the south created any fashion trends that the rest of us black folks can enjoy?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all are delusional.

To keep it 100 LA brands have made more of a dent for the last 10-20 years than anyone else:yeshrug:

Dapper Dan, Kith, Telfar, Aimé Leon Dore have all been highly impactful.

NY has never been slouch and ain’t now

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
bytch I’m in the middle of the city and done posted my condo SEVERAL times. Do a search fakkit. Then right now I’m at my other spot. I post a video of this shyt, I can take your non existent bytch. I’m the nikka posting bussdown Rolex Skydwellers. I’m the nikka posting videos of me going up in the city with my own strain. I’m the nikka posting videos on the streets outside in the city. I’m that nikka in general fakkit. You a scary bum ass nikka that like to research other nikkas on the internet.

Talking bout every time you ask for my resume. nikka what the fukk are you taking about. This my resume nikka. Remember this? I been on your bytch ass. I told you to pull up years ago. I’ll really knock your dumb ass out in real life. I really have enough ignorant energy to engage your fakkit ass.

That was your thread you made. And you shut the fukk up and never responded when I told I’d fade your goofy ass.

And then, this is the reminder you a fakkit. Matter of fact this your default reply from now on. No homo at me for arguing with a fakkit

20200429-162749.jpg

I also posted my hotel location last week and the address I was in and you didn’t continue the convo to meet up.

Instead asked me “why am I here”

:mjlol:

you’ll never be able to fool me

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bytch I’m in the middle of the city and done posted my condo SEVERAL times. Do a search fakkit. Then right now I’m at my other spot. I post a video of this shyt, I can take your non existent bytch. I’m the nikka posting bussdown Rolex Skydwellers. I’m the nikka posting videos of me going up in the city with my own strain. I’m the nikka posting videos on the streets outside in the city. I’m that nikka in general fakkit. You a scary bum ass nikka that like to research other nikkas on the internet.

Talking bout every time you ask for my resume. nikka what the fukk are you taking about. This my resume nikka. Remember this? I been on your bytch ass. I told you to pull up years ago. I’ll really knock your dumb ass out in real life. I really have enough ignorant energy to engage your fakkit ass.

That was your thread you made. And you shut the fukk up and never responded when I told I’d fade your goofy ass.

And then, this is the reminder you a fakkit. Matter of fact this your default reply from now on. No homo at me for arguing with a fakkit

20200429-162749.jpg
full

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV

20200429-162749.jpg
:hhh::scust::gucci::dame::mjtf::damn::camby:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I also posted my hotel location last week and the address I was in and you didn’t continue the convo to meet up.

Instead asked me “why am I here”

:mjlol:

you’ll never be able to fool me

Lil boy it’s been proven I’m out fukking side. I came in your thread asking you what you was here for on some regular shyt. You wasn’t talking tough so it wasn’t no need to get on your goofy ass. Breh id beat the shyt out of you in front of ya momma. Don’t play with me like you ain’t been nothing but a nice ass nikka with me. nikka you know id slap your fakkit bipolar ass into another mental health crisis.

And one more thing, your default reply

20200429-162749.jpg

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Lil boy it’s been proven I’m out fukking side. I came in your thread asking you what you was here for on some regular shyt. You wasn’t talking tough so it wasn’t no need to get on your goofy ass. Breh id beat the shyt out of you in front of ya momma. Don’t play with me like you ain’t been nothing but a nice ass nikka with me. nikka you know id slap your fakkit bipolar ass into another mental health crisis.

And one more thing, your default reply

20200429-162749.jpg

You fools nobody.

You and @Dad are two nerds that try to convince the internet that y’all tough

:russ:

Dad claims he’s up here every month but only warns people when he’s back home in DC.

you tell everyone where your condo is but then don’t have the same energy when the nikka is in your city

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So 2 cacs, a real legend & a black man that makes purses. That’s your list of impactful labels :mjlol:
Telfair makes leather hats and other apparel thats doing numbers.

cacs that came out of the fashion scene don’t count for the city? Which cities are you putting above NYC in the states for fashion and which non CAC designers you listings?

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
What is your ethnicity and age?
@NewYorkIsBetterThanDallas is a poor first generation Haitian from the slums whose people were ran out for being c00ns. He gets dopamine hits from maladaptive daydreaming about being better than African Americans, which he isn’t. He’s full of shyt:mjlol:

Last edited:

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
You fools nobody.

Dad claims he’s up here every month but only warns people when he’s back home in DC.

you tell everyone where your condo is but then don’t have the same energy when the nikka is in your city

I don’t have to pretend I told you I’ll be there next month :yeshrug:. You’re a passive aggressive bytch that’s getting exposed. :scust:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You fools nobody.

Breh shut ya soft ass up with all that cap no body believe.

And oh yeah, your default reply

20200429-162749.jpg