Why hasn’t the south created any fashion trends that the rest of us black folks can enjoy?

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
nikka just forgets about his actual country :dead:
They all do, they have all this shyt to say about us and all it takes is a 30 second search on youtube and i can kill all their arrogance with one vid.

I did it to a Somali poster that was popping shyt and dude been civil ever since lmao.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Revisiting this thread and all...

I don't know why Southern bruhs got all upset 😭 everybody including fellow southerners have said it themselves that they can't dress for shyt 🤣.

We kicked off the Black cultural style awareness in regards to clothing and sneaker culture and then Black ppl everywhere else either mimicked NY style or eventually created styles based on their local influences that many wear today 🤷🏾‍♂️.

Same thing happened with Hip-Hop, intellectual influences, among other things 🤷🏾‍♂️ Black ppl from NY are originators and first to set the trends of a lot of things our communities cherish and champion.

That's not saying Black folks from other regions and such haven't done so as well, because you have but TheColi be trying act like NY influences “came and went” no longer relevant/obsolete or little of importance. A lot of it may not be on forefront today in the media but we're still relevant from a originator perspective.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ny poverty rate above the national average
Go fukk yaself and take ya begging ass the fukk outta here
bytch ass geek :mjlol:
Another irrelevant response to the point.
You literally just begged this board to donate to ya fukking homeless friend in your region :dead:

The sheer audacity of u geeks:mjlol:

That's why it's fukk u begging ass coli nikkas off top
Another irrelevant response to the point. Your state is at the bottom of the list in poverty and almost everything else so I can see why you got emotional about my factual statement.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Cause down south, there is no real social incentive to be extra fly. Bum looking dudes still smashing borderline dime piece bytches.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Another irrelevant response to the point.

Another irrelevant response to the point. Your state is at the bottom of the list in poverty and almost everything else so I can see why you got emotional about my factual statement.
Aren't u an immigrant? :dead:

Dont ever come on here begging again with a gofundme
U goofy ass lame

Midget ass geek
U got some nerve when u done posted videos n pics of yaself on here

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aren't u an immigrant? :dead:

Dont ever come on here begging again with a gofundme
U goofy ass lame

Midget ass geek
U got some nerve when u done posted videos n pics of yaself on here
I’m 6 ft 2 and plenty of people on this site know me in person. Secondly I’m US born TF are you talking about?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I’m 6 ft 2 and plenty of people on this site know me in person. Secondly I’m US born TF are you talking about?
U a whole ass midget nikka
U posted them goofy videos of yaself :dead:

And ya family from another country
Worry about the poverty there

Fat faced ass The Weeked with downs syndrome looking ass geek

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am from the south and ODB and Method Man are the first ones me and my crew remember with the gold in their mouth.
We wanted the fangs bad.

I saw too many cats with golds when I was a kid to say it’s from New York. Cats legit had golds in the 70s/80s and I’m from a smaller city.