Why hasn’t the south created any fashion trends that the rest of us black folks can enjoy?

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
The post that @ISO and @Supa made about Hilfiger

:dwillhuh:

You saying any wild thing. I like your style tho. You troll intelligently cause you know the dummies on this page will fall for it.

:comeon:
intelligent trolling = incovinevent facts that contradict your original premise lol

Repeat after me " I STAND CORRECTED SIR" " I will have to revise my orginal postion" lol

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
The sad thing is the rappers @ISO are showcasing would gladly admit they get they drip from NY. But the bums in they city under them are the ones fronting the most.

I can see Cardi B giving offfset fashion every night before bed lol

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
intelligent trolling = incovinevent facts that contradict your original premise lol

Repeat after me " I STAND CORRECTED SIR" " I will have to revise my orginal postion" lol

Your post were refuted and now you act like you don’t see them

:laff:

snoop dogg having an influence

:russ:

Baltimore bringing air forces back out

:mjlol:

@Supa and @ISO y’all should do like me and constantly post the same post so he doesn’t run from it lol

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
No one coordinates their outfit around the bottom of the brim of your hat except for y’all lames. This is pathetic

Offset & Quavo is who you think dresses well? nikka shut the fukk up. Who takes fashion advice from the Migos?!
:mjlol:

Your old ass is doing more damage to your city than your basketball teams.
That’s called having attention to detail raggedy ass nikka :umad:

Apparently it ain’t so lame considering rappers come here to buy them and stores and companies are making bank off exclusive drops but ya don’t care about logic

Keep trolling I already know you a bum ass nikka :mjlol:

OT nikkas come here to buy shyt we wore 10-15 years ago these are the facts :umad:

The majority of the current uniform in urban fashion/hip hop is shyt we wore 10-15 years ago :umad:

Asicz

Daps
We are seeing undeniable resurgence with Baggy jeans trend with Gen Z males and females

exemplified by West coast Vince Staples

Another one...

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
We are seeing undeniable resurgence with Baggy jeans trend with Gen Z males and females

exemplified by West coast Vince Staples

Another one...

Started by white cacs who Vince staples got it from.

Whit cacs we’re rocking those pants in soho long before Vince Staples and Vince Staples is not anyone that people look up to for fashion

Asicz

Daps
Example #1203

Remember that male corn rows trend in mid late 90s?
Was that NY?
Or was it Mid Atlantic and South. (Example Allen Iverson (VA) Pusha T (VA)

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
That’s called having attention to detail raggedy ass nikka :umad:

Apparently it ain’t so lame considering rappers come here to buy them and stores and companies are making bank off exclusive drops but ya don’t care about logic

Keep trolling I already know you a bum ass nikka :mjlol:

OT nikkas come here to buy shyt we wore 10-15 years ago these are the facts :umad:

The majority of the current uniform in urban fashion/hip hop is shyt we wore 10-15 years ago :umad:
Be over 30 and aspire to dress like the migos, brehs.

You think a fitted is the corner stone of an outfit :mjlol:.

I’m embarrassed for you. :beli:

what is there to troll? Y’all telling on yourself

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Most southerners especially the older heads dress like early-mid 00s NYers (Dipset, LOX, etc type shyt).

They still wear super baggy clothes and fitted caps with the big ass brims and shyt.

Southern nikkas wearing Timbs alot nowadays.

hell yeah. Thats that fire look.

def turns heads at every corner/fashion runway.

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
No one gives a damn about the brim of a hat except for NY. Y’all nikkas are trash when it comes to dressing :mjlol:.

Don’t tell me y’all are actually building your outfit around what color your under brim is :deadmanny:.

This shyt is getting ridiculous now :heh:

Tell that to to the people I know from LA that specifically came to NY for those fitted shops, or how many compliments I get on a throwaway hat when I'm there or when I had a regular Tamba Bay Grey Bottom in Florida visiting my family and everyone had Bucs dad hats