Why Has Quarterback Play Been So Scust This Season?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
And I love it. It is so fun to watch the Jets defense make good quarterbacks struggle.
I would like nothing better than defenses to come back and shine. All these soft ass rules catering to these new breed of offenses has made the game decline. Im glad every QB out here looking like dog shyt

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
At the end of the day QB position is all about:

1.Accuracy
2. Pocket Presence
3. Anticipation

Arm Strength and Running are an extra boost

Alot of OCs have tailored plays to these running QBs strengths. I think Lamar Jackson and some other running QBs will always be inconsistent cuz they don't consistently do the 3 things above.

Also defense has adjusted to the new rules. Alot more nickel DBs, hybrid safetys and LB who can cover now

Defenses catching up to this new era of offense crap.

Defenses have evolved and are geared towards stopping the pass. Your ray lewis/Urlacher types have been replaced with coverage safeties.
Three right answers. These DCs and players finally caught up to the new era and figured out how to compete and win in these offensive biased rules. And it's glorious...
I knew he’d be ok.
I did too. He had some lows in LA but people just forget his highs in LA too. Aside from the rookie year when Fisher was his coach, he was never "bad". I knew he'd pick himself up off the mat in Detroit and he putting muhfukkas on notice fir real now...