Why give birth to what hates u? - Wench signs up to Coli

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
I feel like we need to go ahead and get that @FrontoBama cat up on outta here.

Y’all seriously engaging with that dude when he’s clearly trolling y’all nikkas.

Eventually he’ll get tired of playing the long game and go out guns blazing like the divestor chick.

Just save time and Uncle Phil Jazz his ass out the door.
lmao.

Put it to a vote.

I won’t be where I’m not wanted like some that get designated “worst of all time“ and keep posting.

Make a thread and poll.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I suspect it's mainly about the fact that ADOS men don't really fukk with them. I've noticed an interesting pattern with them; they're divestors but will typically still brag about men from their homeland being better than ADOS men.
Yeeeea I think a lot of this stuff has to do with cultural differences.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I feel like we need to go ahead and get that @FrontoBama cat up on outta here.

Y’all seriously engaging with that dude when he’s clearly trolling y’all nikkas.

Eventually he’ll get tired of playing the long game and go out guns blazing like the divestor chick.

Just save time and Uncle Phil Jazz his ass out the door.
He’s about to get got - dude can’t even stand on his own shyt. @FrontoBama ran his bedwench backed bytch ass off the stage real quick and hasn’t been seen in this thread since. For a reason. He’ll get clipped up in the same way, thinking that he dodged. Still need to know why he felt the need to sabotage himself over that? Either he’s a cac, cosplaying as an agent or a wild homo transplant c00n linked up with that type- no reason why an alleged black man would defend a worthless whitewashed raging bytch wishing on the racial demise of black men while promoting whiteness. (Noted that he’s an Extremely suspect poster- more details to follow).
:jbhmm:

Keep in mind the Reddit Recruitment Agency and their handlers, formed a coalition to sign up on the coli with “incentives” I linked their post about a year ago. No one listened 😔 but I was expecting this.

Last edited:

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
This bytch is like a hamster with an internet connection.:russ:

Im literally two (2) posts above this middle aged PE teacher saying put up a poll if the majority of this site would like me gone, yet this 17 day period having smutbucket is saying I haven’t been seen since. I suppose When the site votes you the worst poster of all time you gain an aversion to poll-taking, if only it was pole-taking so she could stop pumping bebes kids out while wasting 66,000 minutes on a site that’s full throat screaming for her to leave :russ:

Tag me when the poll is up

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
lmao.

Put it to a vote.

I won’t be where I’m not wanted like some that get designated “worst of all time“ and keep posting.

Make a thread and poll.
You passive aggressive bytch - when we want you out of here, you’ll be gone. Fuk a poll.

The only people that find me woat, you fukkin bedwench bussified faggit, is to the cacs, swirlers and c00n cons who realize they will be checked on their shyt with no restraint bc your type thinks parading around here with your propaganda talking points without restriction will get a pass. I’m woat with a high rep (make that make sense) while you’re pleading for a cactorvist whore looking to castrate black males in society. Whining like an emasculated ho that you are about “teaching” the unteachable like you’re not untouchable. Just say you’re mad instead of mouthing off and get your lips off that swirler bytch’s dyck. I could gaf about who wants me here or not, I stand on my shyt and for causes, will continue to do so, and as long as I do right by those who ask. Clearly, I haven’t been banned unlike your predecessors.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Im literally two (2) posts above this middle aged PE teacher saying put up a poll if the majority of this site would like me gone, yet this 17 day period having smutbucket is saying I haven’t been seen since. I suppose When the site votes you the worst poster of all time you gain an aversion to poll-taking, if only it was pole-taking so she could stop pumping bebes kids out while wasting 66,000 minutes on a site that’s full throat screaming for her to leave :russ:

You post with the energy and angst of a white boy.

All of that talk and still not one word worth anyone dapping or cosigning you. Dude is fully immersed in a future banning. The whining and diversions that he pulls and yet not one quote to back up what he talks. It’s go time for this one. ^^
😭

It was all good and he had no issues with me until he is the one in the spotlight preparing to get bounced.

The way how I seen nikkas tunneling back in after getting banned, sheeet- you better sell that for the 200 to one them nikkas Nicole bounced up outta here.
:mjlol: :comeon:

Last edited:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps

The irony here is that I thought your defense came from a naive sense of nobility but then you post this, which eliminates that notion entirely. The language in this post, geez. :dead:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Look what we have here - why is @FrontoBama posting KKK advertisements?? Creating threads about sympathizing KKK members like he did in this comment section.

Can I get a white person to repost this plz

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The irony here is that I thought your defense came from a naive sense of nobility but then you post this, which eliminates that notion entirely. The language in this post, geez. :dead:
Dude sussed himself out - never fails.

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
“. You passive aggressive bytch - when we want you out of here, you’ll be gone. Fuk a poll.
if you don’t take this Tony Soprano ass shyt the fukk on :russ:
Last response forreal this time though.

E2-B197-E9-FBD2-4-C16-ABD3-DBBD0-C16-B7-CC.jpg

Klan member:mjlol:
#voteordie