Why give birth to what hates u? - Wench signs up to Coli

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:unimpressed: Where everybody who like to argue with me when *I* say it? These bytches ain't us.

Y'all falling for Nigerian-italian whores on the internet cosplaying as ados women. :scust:

Wooow!

I really think these women are chicks who simply never learned the dating game. Some families send their daughters into the world with no guidance, and those girls end up not knowing how attract or relate to guys.

Normal people don’t have this much venom for the opposite sex.

I suspect it's mainly about the fact that ADOS men don't really fukk with them. I've noticed an interesting pattern with them; they're divestors but will typically still brag about men from their homeland being better than ADOS men.

These women DESPISE AA women.

They will use terms like "mammy" "mules". "pick me's" to describe AA women who don't attack Black AA Men.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Yea, this is very true.

My grandmother is as dark as I am with dark brown eyes, while my grandfather is light-skinned with green eyes. All of my uncles take after my grandmother in skin-tone and eye color, but my mother takes after my grandfather.

Having all sorts of complexions is a very normal thing among Black Americans, like you said. From high yellow to near obsidian, yet one thing we always agreed on is that we are all Black. It is only recently (last 4 years or so) that I have seen talk disagreeing with that.

My grandfather looked like an old jew, grandma was Cicily Tyson color. My other grandfather has that reddish brown 'coolie' type coloring, his wife was dark brown. My brother is Steph Curry color, his ex wife was very dark. His daughter, also very ls, only dates ds brehs. Those are typical ados mating patterns, which is why we don't really be having a whole lot of ds angst like that- so many light skins means there's enough to go around, and we all still black. Wenching aint even really necessary.

The reason we hearing the shyt more in recent times is bc they done finally got comfortable enough to spread their poison. I used such a strong word on purpose, bc it's a poisonous ideology and the exact reason why they shyt be so fukked up at home, bc they can't aggregate power into a singular 'blackness,' too many competing factions.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Okay nah for real reading this shyt is poison

Whether it's the divestor/swirler shyt that call black men bullet bags

Or the "SYSBM" that have twitter accounts dedicated to making black men date white women as some badge of pride and "new wave"

it's all poison, low vibrational and flat out weird and unhinged garbage. Makes me not wanna even use social media.

Should we even allow this content to be on? It's damaging and harmful. Instead of promoting positive relations, we're only highlighting negative shyt from unhinged sources.
I see why @Morethan1 said this section was toxic. This is just toxic content. And its all being piled on here

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
These women DESPISE AA women.

They will use terms like "mammy" "mules". "pick me's" to describe AA women who don't attack Black AA Men.

FACT. They either wanna use the hurt ados women amongst us as cover, or they hating and can't stand us.

I had a female Nigerian prof who seemed to hate me on a personal level, im just now putting 2+2 together.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
My grandfather looked like an old jew, grandma was Cicily Tyson color. My other grandfather has that reddish brown 'coolie' type coloring, his wife was dark brown. My brother is Steph Curry color, his ex wife was very dark. His daughter, also very ls, only dates ds brehs. Those are typical ados mating patterns, which is why we don't really be having a whole lot of ds angst like that- so many light skins means there's enough to go around, and we all still black. Wenching aint even really necessary.

The reason we hearing the shyt more in recent times is bc they done finally got comfortable enough to spread their poison. I used such a strong word on purpose, bc it's a poisonous ideology and the exact reason why they shyt be so fukked up at home, bc they can't aggregate power into a singular 'blackness,' too many competing factions.
Black jew or a white jew :lupe:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:russ:

No, i did not. :blessed:
dave-chappelle-racial-draft.gif

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Is she African? I’ve been reading the bile African women say about us on Twitter and TikTok and Facebook and it’s got me looking funny at any breh on that whole “motherland” crap.
Majority of those divestors going wild on twitter are African. Like I said before, a lot of them got doxxed last year on twitter.